AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Old 2007-07-29, 11:11   Link #1041
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
i know which is why to me it feels dam right degrading ~ it sick to think that cheating is a good thing which makes humans no different from animals...but less of this and more makoto bashing plz

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 11:31   Link #1042
anselfir
Style Über Alles

human relationships, especially romantic relationships, are valued by social constructs. these are artifacts of history, nothing more. i dont see why polygamy is considered cheating, bu ti can understand the biologically based aversion to it in certain involved parties. however there is no reason why the situation cannot be resolved in a different way or seen ina different light.

anyway it is clear that im rather peculiar in this sort of stuff so dont argue with me about it unless you want to write sociology papers.
Old 2007-07-29, 11:40   Link #1043
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I won't judge anyone on their beliefs, it just sucks that if you do cheat and one of or more of your partners find out, alot of the time they are devastated and crushed. That is the problem I have.

I do have a question. If you are seeing multiple women, would you mind if they saw multiple men? it would only be fair if they could do it as well.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 11:45   Link #1044
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Teenagers.

Well after watching that episode its just becoming more and more painfully clear makoto is the absolutely worst match for kotonha possible. She reads romance novels and dreams of grand things where making love is a thing of beauty whereas makoto...Well just wants to get laid hah.

I know itd take all the drama out if he just went with sekai at this point, but it would be the best choice for everyone to me. The two of them are pretty in sync and she somehow manages to handle this idiot pretty well.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 11:47   Link #1045
anselfir
Style Über Alles

well of course i would have to take into consideration others' feelings and reactions. i'm not going to hurt anyone, but no one has to be hurt. the whole structure of attitudes toward this sort of thing is the variable, while the principle of 'happiness for all' is not variable.

why do these things anyway, for fun and other fulfillments. if you can't even get that, for everyone, then dont do it.
Old 2007-07-29, 11:52   Link #1046
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Eh, that is your way. Whatever works for you. If everyone knows about it(Whoever you are seeing), then at least no broken hearts will occur.

Anyways, we should stop this before a my opinion vs your opnion fight ensues amoung the various people here.
Old 2007-07-29, 12:06   Link #1047
ipernorris

On having multiple girls and cheating I was kidding, of course... but I like the idea of poligamy! And the other girls could see other guys too: otherwise I would only be a cocky bastard. (And I don't want to be shot!)
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 12:15   Link #1048
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Yeah it sucks for them. I grew up with both and both of their lives are ruined. It was a sad ordeal.
Old 2007-07-29, 12:47   Link #1049
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

What about Sekai? Surely shes as bad as Makoto if not worse, she was the one encouraging him to go further, came up with the idea and also went behind Kotonha's back. Shes the one whos been pulling the strings on Makoto's relationship. Even though it started off unintentional by her so I think, I'm glad ehr feelings about him started to show but she is just as wrong as Makoto.
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 13:04   Link #1050
anselfir
Style Über Alles

sekai is cute, so all is forgiven. only problem is her taste
Old 2007-07-29, 14:22   Link #1051
mpt37

After watching episode 1, I thought "I hope Makoto and Kotonoha end up together".

After watching episodes 3 and 4, I thought "I hope Makoto dies a terrible death".

That being said, I can't stop watching this disastrous love triangle.
Old 2007-07-29, 14:48   Link #1052
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
If ur referring to her "taste" in men, then yea thats a problem but then it would probably apply to most of the other girls in this, or for that matter every girl in any harem series ever
Old 2007-07-29, 15:16   Link #1053
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
On having multiple girls and cheating I was kidding, of course... but I like the idea of poligamy! And the other girls could see other guys too: otherwise I would only be a cocky bastard. (And I don't want to be shot!)
well who doesnt dream about their own harem? but that all as a dream...you wouldnt actually go out and create your own artificial harem based on lies as that would just be low >_<
Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
her problem is that she needs to stop acting as the "in between person" between kotonoha and makoto...letting them breakup first then hooking makoto with her line is fair enough but what she is doing right now is just annoying...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 15:30   Link #1054
-Breakthrough-

-Breakthrough- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 15:34   Link #1055
sunny_ta
The man with the plan

Send a message via AIM to sunny_ta
the thing about this anime is how irritating all the characters happen to be. every last one of them lacks any incentive to empathize with. makoto is a jerky and indecisive asshat, sekai is an in-denial middleman, and kotonoha is relentlessly annoying.

the worst offender, though, is kotonoha. i doubt she even likes makoto at all; she just wants and expects so much more out of the relationship than he would bother to provide. people, you should never enter a relationship expecting more than you're going to get.

and on the topic of cheating and all that bull, i am a strong believer in keeping to one girl. i know, being a teenager doesn't exactly mean you have the full understanding or willingness to stick with one person, but for the sake of decency you should end things if you wish to pursuit someone else. i'm 17 at this point in time, but i have one of the most amazing girls in the world as my girlfriend and it's well beyond simple courtesy that i'm even with her. it's plenty possible for teenagers to fall in love, i believe, and while i get temptations now and then to cheat, i stay true to what i really want. not that it applies to everyone, however you should spare the guilt and heartbreak by making smart decisions at any age.
sunny_ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 18:54   Link #1056
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Shine View Post
What about Sekai? Surely shes as bad as Makoto if not worse, she was the one encouraging him to go further, came up with the idea and also went behind Kotonha's back. Shes the one whos been pulling the strings on Makoto's relationship. Even though it started off unintentional by her so I think, I'm glad ehr feelings about him started to show but she is just as wrong as Makoto.
At that time, she just want to help him out but in time, her feelings started to grow for him, because she didnt think that she want a relationship with him in the beginning.
Old 2007-07-29, 19:04   Link #1057
nanafan
horo fan

man this anime has a twisted plot.
Spoiler for episode 4:
i feel bad for sekai and kotohana, they both like makoto. makoto is okay but some of the things he says are so wrong, and he's pretty perverted.
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 19:11   Link #1058
TigerII
Pilot in Training

New to this aren't you?
Old 2007-07-29, 20:09   Link #1059
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
^ well if you look through the past couple of pages or maybe every page, I think you'll find and understand our hatred toward Makoto
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 20:29   Link #1060
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisuke CP9 View Post
By the way (original image was of 60 MB, I had to optimize the size of it, lol my poor computer )

Agh, first time to use that hosting. WTF with that small thumb

Hmm ~ I don't watch ep.4 yet, let me watch it ~

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ecchi, harem, romance, tnk, yandere