AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2011-01-08, 22:47   Link #21
kitten320

Seeing how she is all over the top of her boss she has to be at least bisexual.
Old 2011-01-09, 00:18   Link #22
Mihara Yuki
I...I don't know...
*Fansubber

Send a message via Yahoo to Mihara Yuki
School Rumble : Miko and Harima
For some reason,I think that they would become a cute pairing.But,I support Eri and Harima too.

Ichigo 100% : Junpei and Aya
Its kinda frustrated me after I reach the last episode for no JunpeiAya ending.

Umineko: AmaAnge
So,I give up on this couple after EP6.Don't ask me why.

Suzumiya Haruhi: Yuki and Kyon
I ship this pairing since the very beginning^^ If Kyon choose Yuki,Haruhi would destroy the universe,so I don't think this pairing would work.
and what is Kyon real name ?

Kuroshitsuji : Ciel and Sebastian
fffuuuu....This would definitely won't work...pfhhh...

I support Black Battler
Mihara Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-09, 02:06   Link #23
Directive
Silent Huntress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihara Yuki View Post
Kuroshitsuji : Ciel and Sebastian
fffuuuu....This would definitely won't work...pfhhh...
I think I would prefer Grell and Sebastian. The red and black colors compliment each other nicely. Though I suppose if Sebastian were to stop rejecting Grell it would not be as much fun watching Grell swoon over every tiny thing Sebastian does only to crash into a wall. Maybe there's still hope for Grell and Sebastian in the manga.

For one of my favorite series, Seirei no Moribito, I totally thought Balsa and the Tanda dude would end up together at the end, such a disappointment! Everyone kept nudging them ...
Old 2011-01-09, 02:06   Link #24
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Lets probably the one based of my user name for sure ; Konata x Kagami (Lucky Star) - I mean sure neither of them ended up with anyone, but still didn't happen cannonly [except maybe Kagami's "dream" in the OVA ], but thank goodness for me there is so much Fanfiction/doujishi on them since I find it to be an adorable and fun shipping to read stuff on usually .

Kyousuke x Kuroneko (Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai): Though this still could technically happen, I'll list it since I think it's unlikely. I thought that matched each quite well, and both shared being an older sibling which gave them a common bond to make them start off well as friends. Plus their exchanges and such always came off in way that made me support this

Azusa x Yui (K-On!): As much as I show my annoyances with Yui at times, I really wish this had happened seriously the way Azusa acts makes me think she secretly wants it to happen too . While I do care for the other K-ON pairings really wanted to this one to want to happen .

Others that aren't as major:

Saku x Hime (Sora no Manimani): Due to main character failing won't happen despite how cute of a couple they made actually and especially since Hime joined the club just for his sake at the start.

Kosuda x Mayu (B Gata H Kei): As much as I liked Kosuda/Yamada , part of me wanted to see this pairing win out because of how adorable Mayu's effort into it was .

Kousaka x Akari[or Kotone] (Nyan Koi): I would have loved to see him go down the route of either of the twins as I love their characters so , but by the way the series was going Kaede[I am ok with still], or Kanako[not what I wanted D: ]. Though Kousaka/Nagi would have been lulz .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
On smaller scale...
Kuroko/Misaka (Index/Railgun) - sadly it will never happen no matter how nuch Kuroko tries. The Touma/Misaka just don't click with me. I would prefer Touma/Himegami or Index instead.
That was one is indeed sad since I'd like for it to happen soo very much and I'd rather see Touma with someone besides Misaka too such as one you listed, or Kanzaki[she "befriended" him thus should have first claim to him ].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Sugisaki X Harem (Seitokai no Ichizon) - Only one of the very few guys I approve of that should have a harem but if I had to pick a favorite within the harem it would probably be Minastu.
Agree with you on that for both parts .

Also ignoring Kyou/Tomoya (Clannad) and Rin/Shirou (Fate/Stay Night) since they happened in alternative times, though I wish they had gotten as much development as their original counterparts .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-09, 02:43   Link #25
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Directive View Post
For one of my favorite series, Seirei no Moribito, I totally thought Balsa and the Tanda dude would end up together at the end, such a disappointment! Everyone kept nudging them ...
If you happen to be able to read Japanese, I could recommend a series of novels you might enjoy...

Last edited by Guardian Enzo; 2011-01-09 at 02:56.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-09, 03:45   Link #26
mechdra

For me nothing is more painful than

Tamao/Nagisa from Strawberry Panic
Chrono/Fate from Nanoha
Kaede/Rin from Shuffle
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-09, 04:47   Link #27
canza

Quote:
For some reason,I think that they would become a cute pairing.But,I support Eri and Harima too.

Ichigo 100% : Junpei and Aya
Its kinda frustrated me after I reach the last episode for no JunpeiAya ending.

That SR couple sounds interesting. I never really thought of them being together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Kyousuke x Kuroneko (Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai): Though this still could technically happen, I'll list it since I think it's unlikely. I thought that matched each quite well, and both shared being an older sibling which gave them a common bond to make them start off well as friends. Plus their exchanges and such always came off in way that made me support this

Kousaka x Akari[or Kotone] (Nyan Koi): I would have loved to see him go down the route of either of the twins as I love their characters so , but by the way the series was going Kaede[I am ok with still], or Kanako[not what I wanted D: ]. Though Kousaka/Nagi would have been lulz .
Yeah I want this to happen too, since the normal girl relationship just seems........normal.

Oh and HOW CAN I FORGET NYANKOI??? I really liked that manga/anime! However, it makes sense that I don't remember since it's been on a hiatus....but I want Junpei to be with Kaede. I really want them to be together and I usually root for the one the MC originally doesn't choose. But seeing how things go, I really think the ending(if it ever does end) will go to Kanako. But I do agree with you, I did want Junpei to have a little something with the tsundere twin. lol, pocky.
Old 2011-01-09, 13:05   Link #28
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Since Nyan Koi manga is is on hiatus and not finished I didn't want to mention my love for Junpei X Kanako yet....oh oops

But on the subject of SR shipping, Harima like with Sugisaki another one of the few guys I approve of for having a harem.

I still and will always stand by Eri X Harima first and foremost and then after that it would be Mikoto X Hanai but then after that I would go for Harima X Harem which would just include anyone I felt like including Mikoto.
I too always thought they would make a nice couple, well fact is there are so many different pairings I liked in SR, too many to bother naming.
Old 2011-01-09, 13:35   Link #29
klare

Higurashi: Keichi x Rena

Phantom: Zwei x Ein

Angel Beats!: Otonashi x Yuri

Katanagatari: Shichika x Togame
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-09, 20:04   Link #30
Marulash

Kohei x Kiriha (Fortune Arterial)
Rin x Sia (Shuffle!)
Marulash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-09, 20:35   Link #31
Garigari-kun
The Combat Otaku

Location: Hiding here in Closed Space with Haruhi, Konata, Nagi, and Kirino. Reading: Grimoire
Quote:
Agreed! than to have Tenma

Nendoroid © Good Smile Company
"I'm just one
Hell of a OTAKU"
Garigari-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-09, 20:56   Link #32
Directive
Silent Huntress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
If you happen to be able to read Japanese, I could recommend a series of novels you might enjoy...
Eh my Japanese reading skills are probably at a preschool level . I was heartbroken when I found out only two novels were translated...
By the way, from your post, is it safe to assume there is a glimmer of hope for those two? xD
Old 2011-01-09, 21:16   Link #33
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Directive View Post
Eh my Japanese reading skills are probably at a preschool level . I was heartbroken when I found out only two novels were translated...
By the way, from your post, is it safe to assume there is a glimmer of hope for those two? xD
I only know snippets, but it's safe to say the question of their relationship doesn't end where the anime leaves things off.
Old 2011-01-10, 06:04   Link #34
Blaat

My favourite pick would probably be:
Shoukichi x Miko (Kamichu!) loved this couple, very cute (especially in the episode when they ran away together) but by the end of the series there was nothing definite between the two of them.
Funny thing there was an user on this forum who had a signature dedicated to this couple, no idea who it was though.

Some other choices:
Yuki x Touko (Marimite)
Amuro x Sayla (Gundam)
Maya x future Fumiaki (Occult Academy) I'm talking about the Fumiaki who sacrificed himself at the end of the series not the Fumiaki who did end up with Maya.
Katz x Sarah (Z Gundam)
Old 2011-01-10, 07:09   Link #35
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

Pokemon: Ash x Misty. Its so sexist how they repace the girl for each region.
Ore no Imouto: Kyousuke x Manami. Just get the f*ck out bitchdere imouto.
School Rumble: Harima x Eri. I didnt read Z but I wish they were more developed.
Honey and Clover :Takemoto and Hagu. It pains whens you don't get your love...which is why I love this show.

Id put Noe from True Tears but she doesn't need that f*ggot.
Old 2011-01-10, 11:22   Link #36
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
My favourite pick would probably be:
Shoukichi x Miko (Kamichu!) loved this couple, very cute (especially in the episode when they ran away together) but by the end of the series there was nothing definite between the two of them.
Funny thing there was an user on this forum who had a signature dedicated to this couple, no idea who it was though.
Guilty.

I actually even wrote a story that followed up on their relationship, since I wasn't happy with where the anime left it...
Old 2011-01-10, 13:42   Link #37
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
ShinobuxKeitaro- you know tsundere girl is going to be a bitch. Should have waited for Shinobu. She turned into a real hottie.
AmixRyujji- I agree with previous poster. Picked the wrong girl. She have locked Taiga in a locker and gone after Ami.
AmixMinorin- that would be wild and crazy fun
ukyoxRanma- Akane was a bitch, to hell with her.
TenchixRyoko- tell Aeka to go back to Jurai
MihoshixKiyone- they make a cute couple
RistuxMio- they are such a lovely couple
Azu-nyanxYui- Azu-nyan wants it, and I think secretly Yui does to. Ui might be opposed lol
YuixHimeko Tachibana- they seemed to take a liking to each other
Kuroneko x Kyuuske- Ayase is batshit crazy, and thinks he is hell spawn otaku. Bigzilla I think is probably into girls. Him and Kuroneko would make a cute couple. And then her little imoutos could tease the couple
biribirixTouma- she is all tsundere for him.
Old 2011-01-10, 13:42   Link #38
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
Angel Beats!: Otonashi x Yuri
YES! I started shipping them from episode 2! I was really surprised they didn't follow the formula of "first girl he meets". They seemed to have chemistry!

Quote:
ukyoxRanma- Akane was a bitch, to hell with her.
Ha, agreed. I think any girl but Akane would be good for Ranma. I liked Shampoo for him too. :3

Quote:
TenchixRyoko- tell Aeka to go back to Jurai
Yessss though I'm not counting this one quite yet because I don't think the manga ended?

Quote:
MihoshixKiyone- they make a cute couple
Omg in the TV series, those two are soooooooo yuri. XD

Last edited by Chiibi; 2011-01-10 at 18:45.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 18:04   Link #39
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
YES! I started shipping them from episode 2! I was really surprised they didn't follow the formula of "first girl he meets". They seemed to have chemistry!
I wanted that too D;, though I had kind of given up on it due to how the series went, so that pairing fits for me too.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 18:10   Link #40
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism
Junpei X Aya (Ichigo 100%) - Why did this not happen? He was gonna film and she was going to write... Hell Aya was pretty much the title of the series.