AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-01-06, 12:00   Link #41
tsuru79
Inactive Member

ai yori aoshi enishi episode 00??

I have heard references to an episode "00" as in zero for enishi. I've also heard of references to a Ai Yori Aoshi Miyuki. I looked on the offical site and didn't see any references to these episodes.
Does anyone know about these episodes?
tsuru79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 12:24   Link #42
Tboz

Beautiful Snow, it is a 15 min prequel that took place before Ai Yori Aoshi. Its tells the story of Kaoru spending his Christmas with a blue hair Santa.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 02:37   Link #43
Sanjiyan
Flag Supporter

I like this series, but personally I like episode 00 far more than the other 12 epsidoes after it. Just something there that makes me really like Ai Yori Aoshi in the first place.
Sanjiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 02:50   Link #44
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

I really liked ep 00 a lot. To me its not really an prequeal just a side episode or something like that. Like Da Capo's side episodes for example. Man if Santa was that hot she can come down my chimney any day.
Old 2004-01-07, 11:09   Link #45
tsuru79
Inactive Member

00 = miyuki?

wait, im still kinda not sure

so ep 00 = miyuki?

and someone said it was a prequel to Ai Yori Aoshi, not Ai Yori Aoshi - Enishi

so which is it?
tsuru79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 11:25   Link #46
Go-lytely

It is a side story to Ai Yori Aoshi. Not Enishi.
Go-lytely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 15:35   Link #47
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi...is that all?

Hey s'up guys, i finished AYA 2, and OMG it fuckin sucked.......wtf kinda of ending was that? why even bother to make it? will there be a AYA3? yes im sure of it, AYA2 was maybe just a damm filler or something to say "HEY....remember AYA? its still alive, we are working on 26 more future EPS...lot of drama and hardships for ALL"

OMG........now i really hate AOI-chan.....dammit shes plain annoying....i rather see Kouru end up with Tina, shes way nicer....she would make him happy, but Aoi.....OMG i dont even wanna go there, im pissed at the ending, that sucked!!!
Loki_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 15:38   Link #48
Rhia
shush! I was only helping

wat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
Hey s'up guys, i finished AYA 2, and OMG it fuckin sucked.......wtf kinda of ending was that? why even bother to make it? will there be a AYA3? yes im sure of it, AYA2 was maybe just a damm filler or something to say "HEY....remember AYA? its still alive, we are working on 26 more future EPS...lot of drama and hardships for ALL"

OMG........now i really hate AOI-chan.....dammit shes plain annoying....i rather see Kouru end up with Tina, shes way nicer....she would make him happy, but Aoi.....OMG i dont even wanna go there, im pissed at the ending, that sucked!!!

wat im confused i didnt know ai yori aoshi was finished already...
how many eps?? cos ive only seen 12..
Rhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 15:40   Link #49
Rhia
shush! I was only helping

omg

OMG YOUR SOOOOO RIGHT, i was there thinking theres more to come i didnt even realise it was an ending, there was so no point and wen it first came out i was so excited and it was so crap..
Rhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 15:47   Link #50
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhia
OMG YOUR SOOOOO RIGHT, i was there thinking theres more to come i didnt even realise it was an ending, there was so no point and wen it first came out i was so excited and it was so crap..

LOL yeah i know........im sure any time soon they will have a season 3, where they have to fight the head families for there stupid ass love, and hopefully loose and Kouru goes with TINA LOL...any one but not AOI i hate her!!!!!

a good second season would have been......Fruits Basket.....now that was nice
Old 2004-01-07, 16:06   Link #51
bluemist
i am the mist

Ai Yori Aoshi is actually based on a manga.

A question though, does it follow the manga?

Ah the hell I care, AYA2 sucks anyway.
bluemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 16:14   Link #52
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemist
Ai Yori Aoshi is actually based on a manga.

A question though, does it follow the manga?

Ah the hell I care, AYA2 sucks anyway.

LOL!!! the only thing i liked about AYA2 is......the last song on ep 12.....that actually is the opening for AYA......OMG......they really dont have material do they?
Old 2004-01-07, 17:07   Link #53
DekaMaster
Banned

Yeah I loved AYA1,this show though was awful. I stopped watching at ep7. All this was was a filler season should have been called

Ai Yori Aoshi The FIller
DekaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 17:14   Link #54
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Filler that it is

I heard they ran out of Manga material to go on or something like that so they had to make up something. I have no idea what the producers were thinking when they made AYA2.

Well look in the bright side at least their will be an AYA3 sometime in the future cause major and I mean the major plot is still left unfinished ie Aoi & Kaoru.
Old 2004-01-07, 17:17   Link #55
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
Yeah I loved AYA1,this show though was awful. I stopped watching at ep7. All this was was a filler season should have been called

Ai Yori Aoshi The FIller

LOL i watched all, cuss i had it download, i dont know why i had like hope , so this would be better, but it didnt......oh well.....the best ep was 11, that was the only good thing , but they fucked it up in ep 12 OMG
Old 2004-01-07, 18:11   Link #56
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Filler that it is

I heard they ran out of Manga material to go on or something like that so they had to make up something. I have no idea what the producers were thinking when they made AYA2.

Well look in the bright side at least their will be an AYA3 sometime in the future cause major and I mean the major plot is still left unfinished ie Aoi & Kaoru.
Well even with the crap that was Aoishi,I am hoping for a season 3 that means something. I hope they go for the drama aspect more if there is a third season
DekaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-24, 22:38   Link #57
jayj713

aoi yori yoshi

anyone ever heard of this? some of my friends say its really good. but i have no idea what its about

for someone reason one of my friends calls it "nipple anime." i think its because she said that the girls have no nipples in it.
jayj713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-24, 22:43   Link #58
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprn00b
anyone ever heard of this? some of my friends say its really good. but i have no idea what its about

for someone reason one of my friends calls it "nipple anime." i think its because she said that the girls have no nipples in it.
It is based on a manga serialized on Monthly Young Animal...

About a love relationship between Kaoru-sama and Aoi-chan...and other girls.

http://www.aiyoriaoshi.com/
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/jp/b_hp/aiyori/
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-24, 23:22   Link #59
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Aoi Yori Yoshi is licensed.

Thread moved
Old 2004-01-25, 08:10   Link #60
7thMethuselah

Ao Yori Aoshi is about a boy (Kaoru) and a girl (Aoi) that had their marriage arranged when they were little kids. However the boy got expelled from his family so the deal was off. 15 years (or so) later he's a student someplace, then suddenly Aoi comes oveer and says she wants to marry him. At first he doesn't remember her at all (he hasn't seen her in 15 years), but then he remembers. The story moves on then as they try to get to know each other again. Then a couple of other girls get thrown in, they all go live together in 1 mansion (in essence typical harem anime setting) and you can pretty much guess how it evolves...

It's mostly romance series, but there are some ecchi scenes in it ...
The 1st volume of the manga was released a few weeks ago. There is also a 2nd season called Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi ...
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, seinen