AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-31, 23:27   Link #1
zefiris

Kaleido Star manga

For those of us who can't get enough of Kaleido Star, great news!

Kaleido Star will be included in the magazine Monthly Fang

The magazine's 2007 March cover can be found on Amazon Japan

According to this Japanese site, the manga takes places 15 years after the anime and the main character is Sora's sister!

Old 2007-02-02, 14:45   Link #2
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Wow! On one level, this is very exciting. But on the other, I wish they made Yume look different from Sora... and Sora does NOT look 30-ish there. >_>
Old 2007-07-07, 11:41   Link #3
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
So, I saw something very interesting on Kaleido Star wiki page
Quote:
A manga entitled Kaleido Star ~Wings of the Future~ (カレイドスター 〜未来の翼〜, Kareidosutā ~Mirai no Tsubasa~?) will begin serialization in Shōnen Fang's April issue, to be released on February 19, 2007.[10] The story will take place fifteen years after the events of the anime series and it will revolve around Sora's younger sister, Yume. In this part Sora is married to Leon and everything starts when Yume comes to visit Sora and her two little girls Sophie and Angelique
Now this is an interesting fact, so after all SoraxLeon shippers were right

I also looked trough some jp. blogs, and found out that a new character called 'Black Phoenix' appears.... Now that's something I would like to see animated!

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Old 2007-07-11, 08:22   Link #4
Kimmie-chan

Send a message via MSN to Kimmie-chan
Iyaaaaaa~ I wanted Ken and Sora to finally get together TT^TT . I just finished re-watching the anime so this really caught my attention. I'm a little confused ... was Kaleido Star a manga to begin with?

Hmm will have to go do some research ...
Old 2007-07-14, 01:46   Link #5
jedinat

Quote:
In this part Sora is married to Layla and everything starts when Yume comes to visit Sora and her two adopted little girls Sophie and Angelique
There, I fixed it.
Old 2007-07-17, 23:40   Link #6
Evakura
Yayz!!!

Send a message via MSN to Evakura
Wow. I never expected this. I'll have to find somewhere to buy that magazine..
Old 2007-11-05, 16:03   Link #7
Northern

I'm really interested in this ... but I'm not sure where to start, anyone have any pointers as to where I might find anything on this?

Thankies
Nort
Old 2007-11-05, 20:20   Link #8
SweetyKnight
Jiraiya's Fool!

Wow! That 's great news! I can 't wait until the Kaleido Star Manga gets released in English! Hopefully, the wait won 't be too long!
Old 2008-11-17, 13:35   Link #9
RenaTbR

Me too^^ I so wanna read this manga.

I don't care about the pairings, really, but I like LeonSora, though I like YuriLeon more^^
Old 2009-10-04, 21:04   Link #10
cat746

Send a message via ICQ to cat746 Send a message via MSN to cat746
Hey i'm Really interested in reading this manga, though looking at the details on
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=11768
it doesn't look like the series ever got finished, but does anyone know if it was ever translated into english, even by a fan? cos aside from learning verbal jap off watching anime i've got no idea whatsoever how to read kanji/ hiragana/ katakana, lols, so would be great if someone knows of a fansub, but yeah tis deff interesting that in it Leon and Sora get together, wouldn't have expected that, but spose she is a lot like his sister,lol, n spose would mean that Ken would still be a best friend but oh wells, would be Fantastic to read the manga, just watched the series a few weeks ago and then just finished rewatching it yesterday which is when i found out there was a manga n went" i So wanna read that!!!"
anyways hope that someone can help!
Old 2010-07-05, 16:10   Link #11
Lexich

Everything posted here about this manga is a lie. Sora does not even appear in it. No Sora/Leon, no kids, nothing. No pairing came true, basically, except ones that explicitly got together during the show's run. I.e.
Spoiler for canon couples:
Closed Thread

Tags
shounen