AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-06-05, 20:23   Link #23941
Draigathar

your not the only one that like Remia. i've been hoping that he would do a arc with just her in the after stories. I hope the second season doesn't cut too much of the Remia parts though they probably will. I'm guessing more likely that would be someone on a OVA if they do put it in.
Draigathar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-07, 11:51   Link #23942
dimlik

OVA or 2 seconds on her balls concentration. I bet my pants on it.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-10, 00:17   Link #23943
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
It's an official good that will be sold for Overlap's anniversary collaboration with Cure Maid Cafe, so it's probably Takayaki. The other goods that were added were all using his illustrations.
does'nt look like Takayaki's art to me it's closer to the anime's version so him or her

Tomoka Kojima ??
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-11, 11:39   Link #23944
borisdrakoni

^Chika Kojima. The artist isn't listed, so it's hard telling.

Finally got my copy of the Blu-ray bonus story. I was hoping it would have a new illustration or two included, but it looks like it's all book. The size is about half the length of a typical volume by the way, so this is going to take me awhile to get through. Here are the chapter titles:
Spoiler:
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-12, 02:26   Link #23945
Huh...?

Quote:
Finally got my copy of the Blu-ray bonus story. I was hoping it would have a new illustration or two included, but it looks like it's all book. The size is about half the length of a typical volume by the way, so this is going to take me awhile to get through. Here are the chapter titles:
Spoiler:
Are those bonus stories Canon in anyways, or they are just random spin-offs.
And if Canon, were would they be placed in the Main Series timeline.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-12, 17:00   Link #23946
dimlik

Quote:
^Chika Kojima. The artist isn't listed, so it's hard telling.

Spoiler:
I guess that cost you a fortune... I wish I could purchase it through normal means other than auctions, otherwise all we have to do is wait for it to appear on at least Amazon or Bookwalker

Upd.: Isn't this picture on the wall containing this book or just some new SS maybe? Scheduled for July 25th: https://store.over-lap.co.jp/Form/Pr...p=0&pid=EC0315

Last edited by dimlik; 2020-06-12 at 17:27. Reason: Update
Old 2020-06-12, 17:24   Link #23947
Roberto1

could you guys remind me if hajime accepted kaori in the original WN or it was until after stories, I read the WN long ago and I don't remember anymore.

i was thinking accepting her and shizuku in the LN would be a good way to expand things, it seems author wants more vols but WN content is running low.
Old 2020-06-12, 17:40   Link #23948
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
could you guys remind me if hajime accepted kaori in the original WN or it was until after stories, I read the WN long ago and I don't remember anymore.

i was thinking accepting her and shizuku in the LN would be a good way to expand things, it seems author wants more vols but WN content is running low.
He accepted Kaori, Shizuku, Remia, Aiko and Lily while he was making preparations for returning to Japan after defeating Ehito, the epilogue said that Hajime always had someone warming his bed during that month but it was never shown the scene where he accepted them, it happened on a timejump, let's hope the LN tells us everything that happened on that timejump as it already did with the rest of the things that happened offscreen on the WN.
Old 2020-06-12, 22:20   Link #23949
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Are those bonus stories Canon in anyways, or they are just random spin-offs.
And if Canon, were would they be placed in the Main Series timeline.
Even though it probably won't ever be mentioned in the main story, I think we can consider it canon. Kaori actually references the event from LN volume 2 where Shizuku saved her from monsters while she was training, so I would consider it more related to the light novel continuity rather than the anime. This particular tale occurs following the events of LN volume 4, right after Hajime's group sets out west from Horad. Here's a summary for the first chapter:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
I guess that cost you a fortune... I wish I could purchase it through normal means other than auctions, otherwise all we have to do is wait for it to appear on at least Amazon or Bookwalker

Upd.: Isn't this picture on the wall containing this book or just some new SS maybe? Scheduled for July 25th: https://store.over-lap.co.jp/Form/Pr...p=0&pid=EC0315
Haha, well I will probably feel some remorse if Overlap ever puts it up on Kindle or J-Novel Club licenses it. It's not a bad trade-off to get to be one of the first people on this side of the world to read it, though.

That illustration is actually going to be a bonus tapestry bundled with volume 11 if you order it from Overlap's online store. There will also be a new bonus short story too. Unfortunately, they don't ship overseas, or I would consider ordering my hard copy from them directly.
Old 2020-06-12, 23:08   Link #23950
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
He accepted Kaori, Shizuku, Remia, Aiko and Lily while he was making preparations for returning to Japan after defeating Ehito, the epilogue said that Hajime always had someone warming his bed during that month but it was never shown the scene where he accepted them, it happened on a timejump, let's hope the LN tells us everything that happened on that timejump as it already did with the rest of the things that happened offscreen on the WN.
If my memory serves me right din't Hajime accepted Kaori when they were preparing for the last war in Orcus Great Laberinth?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-13, 03:12   Link #23951
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
If my memory serves me right din't Hajime accepted Kaori when they were preparing for the last war in Orcus Great Laberinth?.
No, he didn't. At that time noone talked about romance because they knew that at that time Hajime was just thinking about rescuing Yue, the preparations for the final battle were just three days, so they didn't wait for long anyway.
Old 2020-06-13, 21:49   Link #23952
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
No, he didn't. At that time noone talked about romance because they knew that at that time Hajime was just thinking about rescuing Yue, the preparations for the final battle were just three days, so they didn't wait for long anyway.
Are you sure?. I remember Hajime saying Kaori got through to him during his rampage because she was special to him like Shea, I could be wrong through.
Old 2020-06-13, 22:10   Link #23953
borisdrakoni

Looks like the author is continuing the Hero and Maou storyline. Today's chapter was just setup for the arc, but it teased some interesting things. I especially look forward to when Myuu finally gets to meet Koone and Listy. Unfortunately, updates may still be sporadic since Shirakome is as busy as ever. Incidentally, this month's chapter of Gakuen was hilarious. Hajime's true nature finally came out, and Misaki Mori also did an incredible job depicting just how bonkers the Haulia are.

Here's my summary for chapter 2 of The Eternal Artifact. This one is a bit more detailed because there was a fantastic Shizuku and Yuuka scene that I wasn't expecting, but very much appreciated.
Spoiler:
Old 2020-06-14, 04:20   Link #23954
bakapervert
A pervert

^The chapter seems pretty interesting. Hope it will get translated by J-novel.
Old 2020-06-14, 04:29   Link #23955
dimlik

^If not by this year, we will figure smth out eventually. I won't miss 20k+ chunk of a chapter for sure.
Old 2020-06-14, 05:20   Link #23956
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Are you sure?. I remember Hajime saying Kaori got through to him during his rampage because she was special to him like Shea, I could be wrong through.
Yes, he did, he told that to Kaori before beginning to massproduct weapons for the final battle, but that was just a talk with the two firing themselves up for rescuing Yue without fault, but he didn't accept her yet then, there wasn't the now you're mine that he said to Shea after clearing the sixth labyrinth or with Tio before the final battle, that moment came after defeating Ehito.
Old 2020-06-15, 07:45   Link #23957
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Looks like the author is continuing the Hero and Maou storyline. Today's chapter was just setup for the arc, but it teased some interesting things. I especially look forward to when Myuu finally gets to meet Koone and Listy. Unfortunately, updates may still be sporadic since Shirakome is as busy as ever. Incidentally, this month's chapter of Gakuen was hilarious. Hajime's true nature finally came out, and Misaki Mori also did an incredible job depicting just how bonkers the Haulia are.

Here's my summary for chapter 2 of The Eternal Artifact. This one is a bit more detailed because there was a fantastic Shizuku and Yuuka scene that I wasn't expecting, but very much appreciated.
Spoiler:
It's the little things...makes me smile every time Shizuku ends up activating her Ponytail guard.

Extra chapters that expand things are always welcome.
Old 2020-06-30, 18:50   Link #23958
borisdrakoni

I finally got around to reading The Eternal Artifact some more, so here's the chapter 3 summary. It was a long chapter with a lot going on, so apologies if the recap is a bit dense. It's hard to get an accurate idea about what's going on with just the highlights, and I didn't want to gloss over some of the more important or entertaining plot points without providing a little detail. 1 more chapter to go!
Spoiler:

***Edit***
Looks like volume 11 is a Tio cover
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2020-07-01 at 04:40.
Old 2020-07-01, 10:00   Link #23959
bakapervert
A pervert

Finally volume 11, time to see some shitty god get diced up to little pieces.
Old 2020-07-01, 10:57   Link #23960
haseo0408

Considering the volume comes out at the end of the month I'd Say we have to wait until late december ti see it completely translated, j novel can be very fast, for example Serei Gesouki has a new volume coming on the 5 and at the begining of semtember we have a new one. Not as fast as I would want but I'm not complaining.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel