AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-05, 01:14   Link #1
tracer

New Fist of the North Star

is this anime able to be downloaded anywhere besides the first ep here?
Old 2003-11-05, 01:18   Link #2
FinFangFoom
The Man, The Legend......

If you mean more episodes besides the first, then no. It's an OVA and the next episode is'nt out in Japan as far as im aware.
Old 2003-11-05, 01:38   Link #3
tracer

I have looked and there is about a total of 9 eps I think and the series was made in 91.
Old 2003-11-06, 05:57   Link #4
FinFangFoom
The Man, The Legend......

I know there is a fist of the north star tv series that is licensed on dvd in america. It pretty much tells the same story as the movie only in much greater detail and with no blood (when people pop water comes out). The TV series was later edited down into the movie which from what I understand leaves out some important details. I rented the first dvd and I thought it sucked, the animation wasnt as good as the movie and the lack of blood just pissed me off. Im pretty sure the one that is on animesuki is much newer.
Old 2003-11-06, 08:54   Link #5
Lupin

This is a new series, so far 2 episodes have been released, at a pace of 3 months between each episode. This series takes place after the events of the manga/TV series. It is based on the novel that was written by the writer of the manga (Buronson). The new series is very, very good. The animation by itself is stunning. Each episode is 50 mins, total series is 6 episodes.

I haven't seen the second episode subbed online yet. You can buy the subbed HK DVD though.
Closed Thread