AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2004-08-04, 07:45   Link #1
Spanky

Anime Video Clips..HOW ???????

I Have worked with Adobe premiere 6.0, 6.2, 6.5, 7 even , but still non of them give me anny sound... Do's any one know wich program i can use to make anime video's witch work with Divx 5.2 cuz adobe works with DVCAM but that like 4 GIG per episode... So any one their in computer land HELP!!!!!!!!!
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 07:53   Link #2
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

adobe should be fine, just gotta change the compression options but anyway, you can use virtual dub to make clips, just load in your video move the slider to the start of the clip and press 'home' then move it to the end of the clip and press 'end' then go to video-compression and choose your codec (divx 5 or whatever you said) then save as and tadah, you have a clip

but, this will only give you individual clips, you'll still need to load these into premiere or something to make an AMV, just make sure you dont delete or accidentally move the sound off the timeline, it can happen try locking the sound to its respective clip.

i hope this helped, im pretty bad at explaining
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 16:13   Link #3
Spanky

With Adobe... I get no Sound... even just when i put the episode on the timeline I press play NO sound... I'm not talking about after i'f renderd or when i'm writing away I mean just putting the eps on the timeline an poef ...NOTHING... I mean that can't be right ... do you have to change the settings before you can just press play Do need soms special pluggin's are somthing?
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 23:21   Link #4
KeinikuSuki
鶏肉がとてもおいしい。

Send a message via ICQ to KeinikuSuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
With Adobe... I get no Sound... even just when i put the episode on the timeline I press play NO sound...
This is probably a problem with Variable Bit Rate MP3 encoding. Decompress the audio as a .wav file using VirtualDubMod and add it to the timeline separately. You can find my guide on how to decompress audio using VirtualDubMod right here.
KeinikuSuki is offline   Reply With Quote