AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-31, 07:51   Link #4901
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Alec he is a type of character who will do whatever he wants when he can. If it were with any other Campione than Godou, I think he will not provoke the other Campiones. Aside for John Pluto Smith who seems to be a bit carefree and wouldn't even react to any provoking, the other Campiones would be delighted to have a fight. Even for Alec, I think he would not stand a chance against Luo Hao, Salvatore, and Voban.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 07:56   Link #4902
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Alec he is a type of character who will do whatever he wants when he can. If it were with any other Campione than Godou, I think he will not provoke the other Campiones. Aside for John Pluto Smith who seems to be a bit carefree and wouldn't even react to any provoking, the other Campiones would be delighted to have a fight. Even for Alec, I think he would not stand a chance against Luo Hao, Salvatore, and Voban.
You think so? LOL! Either way, you will soon learn what kind of relationship Annie has with Alec.J.P.S is the reason why Alec refuse to believe there is anything called a pacifist or a campione who acts reasonably other than himself.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 08:01   Link #4903
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
You think so? LOL! Either way, you will soon learn what kind of relationship Annie has with Alec.
Well you read already read it, so you already know. Though I am really am interested of what their relationship are. Also, I bit disappointed that Alec only choose fights where he knows he can win and does not go against any other strong characters. Godou aside from all this nonsense on being normal and following small rules, he at least will stand up to fight characters he knows far to well can beat him to a pulp.
Old 2012-10-31, 08:06   Link #4904
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Well you read already read it, so you already know. Though I am really am interested of what their relationship are. Also, I bit disappointed that Alec only choose fights where he knows he can win and does not go against any other strong characters. Godou aside from all this nonsense on being normal and following small rules, he at least will stand up to fight characters he knows far to well can beat him to a pulp.
At least he's better than Lady Aisha. For all we know, she may have been hiding against danger.But if Alec really is the type of person you described, he would not have become a campione in the first place--since only the reckless ones fight against gods which faces certain defeat.
Old 2012-10-31, 08:11   Link #4905
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well we don't know anything of Lady Aisha but we do know she was last active 200 years ago. I seriously doubt she would be hiding from danger, more like preparing since she encounter the Last King herself she herself knows the dangers. As for Alec, pretty sure if Alice gave the Holy Grail to either Luo Hao, Salvatore, and Voban, Alec wouldn't probably make a move. For Luo Hao, Salvatore, and Voban all of which craves a fight they will be more than happy to hold a little trinket like that if they get to fight a worthwhile opponent.
Old 2012-10-31, 08:13   Link #4906
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Well we don't know anything of Lady Aisha but we do know she was last active 200 years ago. I seriously doubt she would be hiding from danger, more like preparing since she encounter the Last King herself she herself knows the dangers. As for Alec, pretty sure if Alice gave the Holy Grail to either Luo Hao, Salvatore, and Voban, Alec wouldn't probably make a move. For Luo Hao, Salvatore, and Voban all of which craves a fight they will be more than happy to hold a little trinket like that if they get to fight a worthwhile opponent.
You do realize that Alec has fought Lao Hao before, right?
Old 2012-10-31, 08:15   Link #4907
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
You do realize that Alec has fought Lao Hao before, right?
I don't usually ask for spoilers, but what was the outcome? From what I seen so far, Alec is manipulative while Luo Hao is straight forward destruction so weighing the two down I am guessing Luo Hao more or less overwhelmed him.
Old 2012-10-31, 08:17   Link #4908
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
she should ally with godou instead,considering her health problem,she would benefit greatly from the youth incarnation(+power up).
One problem with that. The recipitent has to swear a oath of eternal loyalty, which I'm pretty sure they actually have to mean, to recieve the power of the Youth. I don't see Alice doing that. On that note, I wonder if there's a penalty for breaking the oath?

Quote:
You think so? LOL! Either way, you will soon learn what kind of relationship Annie has with Alec. J.P.S is the reason why Alec refuse to believe there is anything called a pacifist or a campione who acts reasonably other than himself.
Well, from what's already been translated, the relationship isn't exactly friendly, both of them irritating/annoying/angering each other, though they have apparently signed a non-aggression act, which Alec ends up violating.

Anything else?

Edit: That bad, huh? And the hypocrisy is strong in this one. He and Godou are both going to end up accusing the other of acting unreasonably, while ignoring the other pointing out there own flaws, aren't they?

Last edited by Gore17; 2012-10-31 at 08:24. Reason: darthfanta edited.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 08:19   Link #4909
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
I don't usually ask for spoilers, but what was the outcome? From what I seen so far, Alec is manipulative while Luo Hao is straight forward destruction so weighing the two down I am guessing Luo Hao more or less overwhelmed him.
That has already been translated. Alec ended up being the only one apart from Godou and Salvatore(unsure) who were able to come as close as touch her in a fight. The result is unknown.
Old 2012-10-31, 08:20   Link #4910
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Luo Hao made an offhand comment in Volume 6, praising Godou for being one of the few people who had managed to get dust on her clothes, the list includes Alec and Doni.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 08:25   Link #4911
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
That has already been translated. Alec ended up being the only one apart from Godou and Salvatore(unsure) who were able to come as close as touch her in a fight. The result is unknown.
Too early in the morning to remember all of vol 7, but to come close to touching her more or less seems to apply he couldn't land a blow against her. As Luo Hao who is accustom to fight hand to hand and up front and personal, tells me Alec either appears to have back down and retreated. Luo Hao is not known to let her fights have an ending with a ceasefire unless her opponent either submits to defeat or runs away. Be Back later tonight to read your response, got 4 classes today and be back at 9 pm eastern time.
Old 2012-10-31, 08:27   Link #4912
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Too early in the morning to remember all of vol 7, but to come close to touching her more or less seems to apply he couldn't land a blow against her. As Luo Hao who is accustom to fight hand to hand and up front and personal, tells me Alec either appears to have back down and retreated. Luo Hao is not known to let her fights have an ending with a ceasefire unless her opponent either submits to defeat or runs away. Be Back later tonight to read your response, got 4 classes today and be back at 9 pm eastern time.
I can't imagine Salvatore being able to run away. He doesn't seem to want to do so, and neither should he be able to.
Old 2012-10-31, 08:27   Link #4913
Gore17

Well, with that minds-eye thing that screwed Godou over, probably also ended up screwing Alec over, as his Black Lightning authority is his main, and favourite(?), ability
Old 2012-10-31, 08:32   Link #4914
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
Well, with that minds-eye thing that screwed Godou over, probably also ended up screwing Alec over, as his Black Lightning authority is his main, and favourite(?), ability
And yet, Alec's Black Lightning is much faster than Godou's raptor. There's a difference between being able to detect an attack and being able to react in time to defend against it.
Old 2012-10-31, 08:41   Link #4915
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
And yet, Alec's Black Lightning is much faster than Godou's raptor. There's a difference between being able to detect an attack and being able to react in time to defend against it.
True, although I wonder what would happen if Alec in lightning form were to attack someone.. and they defended against him by blocking him with a spear struck into the ground. "Grounded" baby .. yeah..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 08:58   Link #4916
Gore17

Quote:
We also see Lancelot using it against Alec in the 8th volume. Admittedly, it didn't hit him, and Alec was probably older and more skilled when he fought Luo Hao, but that doesn't negate the fact that his greatest asset, his speed, has been at least partially neutralized. And Luo Hao knows so many techniques, both martial and magical, I'm sure she has a few things to even the odds.

Hell, that "summon giant Buddha statues" thing she does would cause trouble, due to the defensive and offensive options they provide. And then there's those shockwaves she makes, depending on fast she can make them, any time Alec gets close, *POW*, he gets hit the shockwave.
Old 2012-10-31, 09:22   Link #4917
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
We also see Lancelot using it against Alec in the 8th volume. Admittedly, it didn't hit him, and Alec was probably older and more skilled when he fought Luo Hao, but that doesn't negate the fact that his greatest asset, his speed, has been at least partially neutralized. And Luo Hao knows so many techniques, both martial and magical, I'm sure she has a few things to even the odds.

Hell, that "summon giant Buddha statues" thing she does would cause trouble, due to the defensive and offensive options they provide. And then there's those shockwaves she makes, depending on fast she can make them, any time Alec gets close, *POW*, he gets hit the shockwave.
You are forgetting one key thing Alec has--he can return any damage you give him.The greater the damage you give him, the more screwed you are.
Old 2012-10-31, 09:23   Link #4918
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
You are forgetting one key thing Alec has--he can return any damage you give him.
Wonder if it works like the ram? Like, it probably wouldn't work if you got "one-shotted" right?
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 09:27   Link #4919
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Wonder if it works like the ram? Like, it probably wouldn't work if you got "one-shotted" right?
It doesn't work that way. What basically happens is that he is able to deflect most if not all attacks using his super speed and place the three goddesses of revenge(need confirmation) at right where he was. He is able to leave an after-image in the place he was and while the enemy attacks. They fall right into his trap believing he's still there and their attacks gets sent right back at them.Out of all the campiones, I'd say that Alec's method of fighting involves more planning than others.
Old 2012-10-31, 09:58   Link #4920
erdii

Alec's returning the damage back must have a condition maybe it just works on physical attacks. ı think godou's and Alec's god speed is same. what causes the difference most probably Alec's turning it body into lightning. a normal human shape may cause resistence but lightning may travel smoothly

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem