AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-17, 21:24   Link #61
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

Your order's pretty messed up, i'm guessing you don't read the manga ? and KT is too smart to show them in any order when there are pictures of them, it would ruin the drama.

These are confirmed, read CONFIRMED
10 - Yammy
9 - Arroniero - not 5
8 - Zaera-Polo
6 - Grimmjow
4 - Ulquiorra - not 1

tada!
Old 2007-04-17, 21:43   Link #62
Heaven's Judges

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderscoreX View Post
Your order's pretty messed up, i'm guessing you don't read the manga ? and KT is too smart to show them in any order when there are pictures of them, it would ruin the drama.

These are confirmed, read CONFIRMED
10 - Yammy
9 - Arroniero - not 5
8 - Zaera-Polo
6 - Grimmjow
4 - Ulquiorra - not 1

tada!
I don't read the manga but I was inferring. I guess so. =-/
Old 2007-04-29, 00:51   Link #63
cheese4u
da big boss

[manga]Who's # 1[spoilers]

5 Espada ranks have been revealed, that means we have five to go. So I figured now is as good a time as any to speculate on who's #1. Here are the remaining Espada (some of which are still unnamed).

Noitora (Guy with the scythe looking weapon that pwnd Chad)

Halibel (Girl with the blond hair with her face covered by a hood)

Stark (Lazy-ish guy with the goatee)

Unnamed- Big guy with spikes coming out of his head

Unnamed- Old man

Personally, I think # 1 is Stark, now that my original guess (Ulquiorra) was wrong he seems like the logical choice. And while I'm at it, I may as well rank the rest of them as well.

1. Stark
2. Noitora
3. Guy with spikes
4. Ulquiorra
5. Halibel
6. Grimmjow
7. old man
8. Zaera
9. Aaroniero
10. Yammy

Feel free to share your ranks.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2007-04-29, 00:54   Link #64
astrallionheart

If the Espada is a mirror image of the Goten 13, then the old man might be number 1. Or maybe Aizen misses Hinamori and made the girl number 1 ^.^

Noitora is most likely number 2 though, but others aren't so clear (even more likely since he faced Chad, so he's basically the Shunsui of the arc).
Old 2007-04-29, 01:16   Link #65
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
My votes for #1 are Halibel or Stark. The old guy IMO don't seem too #1ish.
Old 2007-04-29, 04:31   Link #66
Mortis
You fool!
*Graphic Designer

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=43680
Old 2007-04-30, 16:02   Link #67
astrallionheart

^

Lol maybe that post should've been deleted considering it just links back to this thread =P
Old 2007-05-01, 09:55   Link #68
EphemeralDream
Suigintou Fan

Here's my take on the possible missing ranks:

1. Stark or Halibel
2. Old Geezer
3. Stark or Halibel
5. Noitora
7. Spikeman

Reasons:

Stark - Many can easily conclude that he's really strong underneath his laziness. He's too strong to be 7th or 5th, so i'd conclude that he's either at the top or somewhere up there.

Old Geezer - As many have noticed, the older they are the more experienced they are. Seeing that he's old must mean that he must have been a very old hollow, possibly having a past history with the Captain-Commander. I'd say he's not at the very top, but very close there.

Halibel - As we have alse noticed, the generally quiet types are often very powerful. As such, she's probably close to the top, but i'd be more inclined to place her at 3rd than 1st.

Noitora - As much as he likes to think that he's the strongest, I really think that's just a complex he's developed because he's nowhere near the top. We've also seen how Ulquiorra speaks to him. Ulquiorra has a knack for knowing his boundaries and his rank, so the closeness and sureness he shows when explaining to Noitora about "pet-sama" leads me to believe Noitora is but a rank away.

Spikeman - While he may seem different from all the big brutish characters that line the cast of Bleach (in his calmness and meditation), I believe he's weak (in comparative terms) like all the big and brutish characters. Although it is possible for him to be 5, I don't seem him among the top 3.
Old 2007-05-01, 11:08   Link #69
Godly_senselessness

I think the female espada is prolly uno espada! It would be a twist cause not many would expect it.
Old 2008-04-22, 02:00   Link #70
marsmars133
lol

noitora is number 5 in front of grimmjow and behind ulquiorra. Numbers 3-1 are still in debate
Old 2008-04-22, 02:26   Link #71
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
@geta

dordoni's monologue made another impression, imho
Old 2008-04-22, 03:11   Link #72
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Yeah, he said that once the Hogyokou was created the Privaron espada were demoted, IIRC. But Geta's right about Aaroniero's comments also. The only possible solution I see is that Aizen created the early espada without using the Hogyokou. It's also the only way the timeline could make any semblance of sense.

But then why would Nel be so strong if she was a "non-hogyokou" espada like Dordonni :S?
Old 2008-04-22, 03:17   Link #73
Seemann

Spoiler for T_T:

Old 2008-04-22, 04:17   Link #74
Yosei
Death by writing

I have a feeling the top 4 are Vastro Lordes. Which are Ulq, Halibel, Stark, and Barragan.

I am hoping they can take on all the captains and win, otherwise the Espada will be a huge disappointment.
Old 2008-04-22, 12:43   Link #75
skurai

I think its uliqiorra as well. His power level may be that of the 4th but he is smart as well and i bet he has alot of techniques that really make him worthy of being 1st. He is probably like byakuya when it comes to techniques and stuffs.

The fact that aizen left the whole of hueco mondo to him alone should say alot. From that one clash he had with grimmjow, u could tell that he could kill grimmjow quite easily.

Taking a full getsuga tenshou when ichigo had mask on and not being scratched (only clothes torn) while grimmhow had major trouble with it when he took it head on with 1 arm.

Wont be surprised if uliqiorra really is the 1st in terms of power ranking and he is only given 4th to hide himself...
Old 2008-04-22, 13:01   Link #76
skurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven's Judges View Post
Spoiler for Real Espada's ranking:
The only problem here is that there is no way aroniero is the 5th....

I would say that its more like

1. Uliquiorra
2. Stark
3. Grimmjow (yes, i believe grimmjow>Noitara as i believe Ichigo+mask > Kenpachi)
4. Noitora
5. Old man
6. Halibel
7. Yammy
8. T-guy
9. Zairel Apollo
10. Aroneiru

Last edited by skurai; 2008-04-22 at 13:16.
Old 2008-04-22, 18:19   Link #77
Yosei
Death by writing

How can Noi be no. 4? He's no. 5.

And Barragan (the old man) and Halibel are definitely up in the top 3, along with Stark. Everyone else's power rankings have been revealed, with Ulquiorra's being the highest (no. 4). Which means Halibel, Barragan, and Stark are the top 3.
Old 2008-04-22, 18:34   Link #78
Warchef

They haven't revealed Wonderweiss' level have they?
Old 2008-04-22, 19:15   Link #79
slowmotion

I got the impression that wonderweiss was one of yammi's fraccion. I remember him saying something like, "Why do I always end up with the weird ones."
Old 2008-04-22, 21:12   Link #80
astrallionheart

Well I don't think there was a mission commander per se, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Yammi, Luppi, Wonderweiss participated in that escapade. It was more like Wonderweiss happened to be hanging out with Yammy (and Luppi) rather than being part of his fraccion.
Closed Thread