Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-01, 13:40   Link #101
moltazia

Send a message via AIM to moltazia
true didnt think of that..
Old 2006-07-01, 14:02   Link #102
Yellow Flash
Banned

Rin as Naruto's mother, that's a good theory. We have yet to see what happened to her anyway.
Old 2006-07-01, 14:40   Link #103
Airaku
####

Rin would be about 14 years old when Naruto was born.

Old 2006-07-01, 17:50   Link #104
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
Rin as Naruto's mother, that's a good theory. We have yet to see what happened to her anyway.
Erm yeah... Go ahead and check the time line.
Old 2006-07-01, 23:30   Link #105
denisluebke

Send a message via AIM to denisluebke
Spoiler:
Old 2006-07-02, 16:51   Link #106
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
1- naruto didn't mastered Rasengan in a week he needed at least a month to do so ... ( in a week it was to fully mastering it but in order to do so he haded to do all of the training for weeks before mastering it ... also naruto didn't mastered Rasengan it yet, Rasengan can be done with one hand naruto need three

2- his hair style was because the manga writer used the character hero from his other manga Shadowninja which didn't goes anime ... so the 4th was drwan to match naruto and the other way ...

3- Naruto's obsession with becoming a hokage .. if u watch the anime carefully u will understand naruto obsession of becoming recognized by his village throught becoming the hokage ... naruto wanted to become hokage because he wanted to be recognized and he then become obsesed with it ...

4- Naruto learned Kage Bunshin ( it was explained in ep 52 -55 i don't really remember ) naruto couldn't use bunshin because of his high chakra limit he can't control it that' swhy he couldn't use bunshin but he could use kage bunshin ( which is chakra wasting ... also this a common point with learning Rasengan ... naruto has the 9 tail chakra which fastly heal his body his chakra and give him a lot more stamina than other people ... so when naruto learned Rasengan in weeks other ninja would need at least a few month in order to complete if they haded enough chakra

5- Naruto summons frogs, Yondaime summons frogs, don't u think if naruto was the 4th he would be able to summons the big frog boss without the need to sign the contract again

the other point i think u really don't know the effect but i don't believe the 3rd won't tell the village that naruto is the 4th ... also in ep 79 before the 3rd seal orochemiro ( his hand .. or whatever ) do u remember one of the flash back picture it showed naruto baby were carried by a man who were the hokage clothe ( and they didn't show his face ( that man most likely was the 4th )
Old 2006-07-02, 16:59   Link #107
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
sorry the the above reply was out of the topic ...

anyway i don't belive naruto's mother is from the village if so where is she unless she was killed by the 9 tails .. but that also doesn't mean not to tell naruto who's his father and mother were ( which is also strange since naruto never asked the 3rd or anyone about them or even looked for this information ). unless he already knows but he didn't talk about it ...
i think naruto mother is the head of another village and strong ninja she and the 4th broke a rule and get married or haded sex and naruto was thier offspring at that time the 9 tails appeared ... the 4th discuvered a justu to seal him but he need a child so he used his
Old 2006-07-02, 22:20   Link #108
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel
The weirdest thing is that Naruto never had any family besides his parents......even if they are gone.
He is totally alone, but even IF you are an orphan than you must have some grandma, uncle, aunt or cousin....... even that isn't mentioned :S
Well the only explanation is that his mother is an uchiha then, the whole clan is almost exterminated, therefore no relatives. Although a lot of sasuke fans maybe outraged if naruto ever sprouts sharingan...
Old 2006-07-03, 04:12   Link #109
denisluebke

Send a message via AIM to denisluebke
I believe the nine tails wiped out many clans which could explain lack of many relatives, such as Haruno, Uzumaki, etc.
Old 2007-06-16, 22:59   Link #110
drift1995

ok hey guys about yall naruto's father being the atakasu(how ever u spell it) leader here's what i think:

Have u notice that naruto has no family no uncle bob or aunty catty or grandma or grandad how could some1 have to relitives at alll??unless.......they're clan was destroyed!!.......naruto's clan must've been dangerous or had some powerful kekegenki or something for konoha to want to destroy it and naruto's dad planned to be the 4th hokage and gain every1 thruts after they destroyed his clan(either they didn't no he was part of the clan or he was extremly kind to them) so he decided to fake his own death and seal the demon in his only his son and as for the mother she died in the sealing but she died happy cuz she was diein for her clan and narutp's dad cried bitterly am sure soo he's waiting for naruto to train hard and become a very strong ninja then when he's ready he will tel naruto the thruth and try to make him turn on konoha....but nowin naruto am sure he wont and i dun think he will take out the demon cuz naruto will die if he does .....now this is the end of my theory......................but this is only a theory it can be 100% wrong but u may neva no+ i hope it's wrong cuz i want naruto's dad to be kind and he can still be alive tooo
Old 2007-06-17, 00:41   Link #111
Kiba_5477
MEGA MEMBER
*Fansubber

Hmm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Y'know, there's only one thing that bothers me about the "4th hokage is Naruto's father" theory... why would that fact be kept a secret

For one thing, the 4th wanted Naruto to be honored for being the seal for kyuubi not shuned by everyone... i doubt naruto would have been shuned like he was had the village also known him as the son of the 4th... i mean, demon or not, its hard to disrespect the son of a great hero... It just doesn't seem like something that would remain a secret; maybe sceret from naruto but not the rest of the village... and since the only reason to keep it a secret from Naruto is to keep him in the dark about kyuubi, then there would be no real reason to tell him about his connection to the 4th after he found out about Kyuubi... seems like it should have been revealed by now... god knows some poeple like the advisors or veteran ninjas should have mentioned it in the talks about Naruto... calling him not only the Kyuubi-child but also the son of the 4th

As for my theory about Naruto's mother... died while giving birth to Naruto
Also guessing that she gave Yondiame permission to use Naruto as the seal... Yondiame does not seem like the type that would force a mother to use her child as a seal for a demon...
Well his father also wanted naruto to become a great ninja so everyone shunning him would make naruto relize who his real friends I mean he found who his friends were and who his friends wern't just by the village shunning him.Naruto has the whole rookie 9 behind his back. Oh and heres a theory for all of you naruto just may be realted to tsunade ya know why the same reason people think he is the son of the forth. tsunade's Brother(desceaced) has a strikeing resemblance to naruto himself. I mean I'm not saying tsunade is his mom but, mabye there realted in some way who knows?
Old 2007-06-17, 08:19   Link #112
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

I think Naruto might be an expirement project which was initiated by the 4th even before he went to sacrifice himself to save the village. That would explain why he feels sympathy towards Naruto's sealing and views him than more than a container (which would then be the case). It also would explain the similarity between naruto and the 4th in appearance and jutsus. In other words here is how I see it happening: The fourth fought against the Kyubi and saw he had no chance...but he sensed the amount of chakra of the kyubi so he(?!) [could be other people involved too] created a vessel to seal the kyubi with his jutsu and gave the vessel his abilities (DNA). You think it's possible?

Last edited by ChojinLocke; 2007-06-17 at 09:07. Reason: maybe spoiler
Old 2007-06-17, 10:26   Link #113
Animaniac: DN Guy
Stick a Sock in it!

Send a message via MSN to Animaniac: DN Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by moltazia View Post
or maybe she is alive...but when naruto had the kyuubi sealed inside him maybe she got crazy and moved to somewhere and later had her mental heralth restored but had forgotten about naruto and started a family with another man and gave birth to a girl...or something like that....
And then Naruto finds out she's alive in some episode in Shippuden!
Old 2007-06-17, 10:37   Link #114
strategos

Am wondering... Has anyone consider this theory?
The third person that was with the 4th team. There was Kakashi, Obito and the female ninja. Nameless, mention that they probably were hiding something. Like they were ashame. Like he had a child outside of marrige of something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
For some reason, when there's talk about the 4th, people only say that he was a hero and he gave himself up for the village.

Honestly, it seems like they're hiding something doesn't it? Kind of like how they hid the Kyuubi being inside him to begin with.

Maybe it's something the village is ashamed of, like the 4th having a kid with someone else's wife or having a kid without being married.

It'd make sense for them to hide it because it would make the village look bad.

I think:

Spoiler for Speculation:

Probably he felt in love with his female student.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
Old 2007-06-17, 11:15   Link #115
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
Am wondering... Has anyone consider this theory?
The third person that was with the 4th team. There was Kakashi, Obito and the female ninja. Nameless, mention that they probably were hiding something. Like they were ashame. Like he had a child outside of marrige of something.

Probably he felt in love with his female student.
I believe the name of the girl on Kakashis team was Rin.
Old 2007-06-17, 11:18   Link #116
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
I believe the name of the girl on Kakashis team was Rin.
Yay for Pedo Hokage ! Rin was 13 during Kakashi Gaiden and 15 when Yondaime died ...
Old 2007-06-17, 19:06   Link #117
Mitsu
Momento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Spoiler for myabe wrong/naruto:

hehe that has to be wrong!
Old 2007-06-18, 00:04   Link #118
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by temari_love View Post
Spoiler for myabe wrong/naruto:

hehe that has to be wrong!
Wrong? Maybe. Possible? Yes. Creepy? Kind of.

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Old 2007-06-18, 00:06   Link #119
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
Wrong? Maybe. Possible? Yes. Creepy? Kind of.
I've seen creepier things.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2007-06-18, 00:31   Link #120
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
I've seen creepier things.
You and me both...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Closed Thread