Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-04, 09:33   Link #21
tatsit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbomb
isnt it more of an engagement?
Yea i was wondering bout that myself, where if the archangel.
Oh, its an engagement. I guess we wouldnt be seeing their wedding since theres war.. and not to forget that Yuuna. I hope that their wedding would be together with Kira and Lacus.
tatsit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 09:47   Link #22
wao
OK.

But what makes you think she won't join the war? I mean, it'd set everything up (but pleasepleaseplease let her be independant, I'm sure she has more brains than to get involved in a war she doesn't need to be involved in and can get out of!) and so on... and even from logical point of view it's possible they can force her though if she isn't in the military then no...
Old 2004-12-04, 10:02   Link #23
DwArD
mAnIaC

That Yuuna! How dare he hugged Cagalli!? Go kick his bu** Athrun! Man, that Yuuna is ebbbbil~

Something else is weird...wonder if anyone noticed....Andre Bartfeld have both his hands and legs intact! Even though he still uses a walking stick, I thought he's supposed to lost one of his arms in the fight with Kira!?
Old 2004-12-04, 10:04   Link #24
wao
OK.

What The Hell! There Was An Athrun Shower Scene And Nobody Told Me About It!

O!(*#$)@!(#!*(@@!((#)!(#@)#(@#@(*#
Old 2004-12-04, 10:10   Link #25
DwArD
mAnIaC

Hey! Now then I know there's a Athrun shower scene! He looks so...... Man, I'm wordless.......anyway, Athrun's personal car is way too cool. Especially after watching Initial D Btw, did anyone manage to catch Arthur's expression when he saw Murrue? That's kinda funny. The kids from the orphanage are also argueing over Athrun's identity. Awww~the kids are so cute. Another thing to note. Athrun not only met Kira, but also Lacus as well. OMG! Athrun declared that he's going back to PLANT!? Oh well, that's expected. Shinn's shooting skill is pretty amazing too.

EDIT: Here it is! The first kiss scene had appeared in GSD! Shinn met Kira in the most unexpected place!

Last edited by DwArD; 2004-12-04 at 10:30.
DwArD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 10:30   Link #26
wao
OK.

There was almost a Laser shower scene too! ARGH! Nnnnggh.... This is truly an ep for the girls to drool over

Gah, but things seem pretty bad, Cagalli again is really not acting like she should and I think everyone else is quite fed up with her.. (naturally! Uh, was that a pun?)

Then again it is a pretty shitty thing for Orb to go against Plant. Cagalli will find it hard as she is indebted to Minerva for saving her. I really hope she breaks out of Orb. But before that I hope she lives until then
Great Cagalli/Athrun scenes. Whee!

BTW is it me, or does it look like Shinn's firing skills have gone up a bit?
And Meyrin looks kinda cute in casual clothes, just that the colour combination...

Ah well I can't wait for the sub of this, I want to know what Athrun and Kira, and Shinn and Kira were talking about. I think I can guess what the Representatives were talking about though. I suppose Cagalli is the only person with Uzumi's ideas left behind, I assume that all the Uzumi faction was killed in the explosion of Orb.

And I agree, Athrun has a pretty neat car. He is one slick dude... But why oh why is he going back to PLANT...
Old 2004-12-04, 10:32   Link #27
DwArD
mAnIaC

Don't worry. I don't think he have the intention to really fight for PLANT now. My guess is he just wanna know how things are going now in PLANT. I also wanna know what exactly is Shinn and Kira talking about. Kira seems pretty surprised when Shinn was talking about something. It looks like Orb's leaders sort of went against Cagalli! No doubt. Cagalli will leave Orb one day, with her own faction. Based on her personality, she will make sure her father's ideology will not be forgotten. Kira and Lacus looked pretty intimate at the end, with Lacus leaning beside Kira and all.
Old 2004-12-04, 10:58   Link #28
Silver_Scorcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
And I agree, Athrun has a pretty neat car. He is one slick dude... But why oh why is he going back to PLANT...
Spoiler:
Silver_Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 11:03   Link #29
Ansa

Thanks for the info on Lacus voice actor!

Now then could someone tell me where you guys found these synopsis for later eps?
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 11:09   Link #30
Silver_Scorcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansa
Thanks for the info on Lacus voice actor!

Now then could someone tell me where you guys found these synopsis for later eps?
Someone translated and posted the synopsis' from Newtype. I can't remember what they said for each episode, but it covers episodes 10-14 I believe. If you really want to know, I think it's covered in the threads for either episode 5 or 6 discussions.

Also, did anybody catch that Orange Zaku Phantom in the preview? Any idea as to who it could be? With the war going into full swing once again, we may finally get to see those god-awful GuAiz R's finally get a kill.
Old 2004-12-04, 11:16   Link #31
Ranko
Mech Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to Ranko Send a message via AIM to Ranko
Well Cagalli still has her own gundam and from the opening it's been powered up a little bit, wonder what shinn will say when he see what she can do with a gundam........ *grins an slightly evil grin*

Power to the female MS pilots, now there are 3 of them in this show

and for some odd reason i think later in the show Luna will be getting a gundam her self or maybe that's just my random delusions from havening spent most of the last 72 hours tring to rewire my computer
Ranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 11:19   Link #32
Ranko
Mech Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to Ranko Send a message via AIM to Ranko
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
That Yuuna! How dare he hugged Cagalli!? Go kick his bu** Athrun! Man, that Yuuna is ebbbbil~

Something else is weird...wonder if anyone noticed....Andre Bartfeld have both his hands and legs intact! Even though he still uses a walking stick, I thought he's supposed to lost one of his arms in the fight with Kira!?

Might be Artifical Limbs, i mean we have them in this day and age why wouldn't they have something better in the future, now if you lived in ZAFT where Zero-G was common you might not need them so much but on earth it might be better if you had the extra help.
Ranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 11:19   Link #33
LadyMadChan

Quote:
BTW is it me, or does it look like Shinn's firing skills have gone up a bit?
Maybe the kid learns fast. At the beginning he couldn't even hit the fixed target, now he's hitting moving ones.

Is it just me or was the tone of that episode a little too happy? I mean, it's just after a huge terrorist attack and on the eve or war.
LadyMadChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 11:47   Link #34
Kaka
罪人クロノ

just finished watching the episode.......

it was definitely one episode for girls XD

anyways I am curious about how the story is going to develop further with Athrun returning to plant...........(crap, final exams are coming up >_<)
Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 11:51   Link #35
Silver_Scorcher

That grave that Kira was tending to was probably his fathers if you think about it. That blue haired woman that's seen occasionally with Lacus and those kids is most likely Kira's mother. Since his father is no where to be seen and Kira is standing over that grave, I'm assuming that Kira's father died in that same battle that Shin's family did.
Old 2004-12-04, 11:59   Link #36
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
EDIT: Here it is! The first kiss scene had appeared in GSD! Shinn met Kira in the most unexpected place!
Love the way you worded that... OMG! Kira kissed Shinn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Scorcher
That grave that Kira was tending to was probably his fathers if you think about it. That blue haired woman that's seen occasionally with Lacus and those kids is most likely Kira's mother. Since his father is no where to be seen and Kira is standing over that grave, I'm assuming that Kira's father died in that same battle that Shin's family did.
Interesting theory, but if that is Kira's foster mom why is she letting her son walk around in the "gimp" suit? Seriously that thing would probably look better if they put some more detail on it or something. Think Athrun is about the only character that can dress himself in this series...
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 12:13   Link #37
Wadjet
Join the Yggdra Union

Hmmm....

Athrun's car is not as pimp as some people here believe. It is kind of in bad taste. A cross between the Batmobile and Volkswagon.

So Cagalli and Athrun are a couple yay! Sorry I don't like the idea of him and Lunamaria =p
Wadjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 12:23   Link #38
ccardoso
Banned

Yes but Kira seems always quite retarded... he says only few words, this time he spoke 15-20 words... he's getting better...
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 12:32   Link #39
Raxtenko
Second Generation McJober

Send a message via MSN to Raxtenko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranko
Well Cagalli still has her own gundam and from the opening it's been powered up a little bit, wonder what shinn will say when he see what she can do with a gundam........ *grins an slightly evil grin*
Maybe he'd laugh or belittle her, b/c she's a not a good pilot?
Raxtenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 12:38   Link #40
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Send a message via MSN to angel_wing0
the IWDSP can so kick some impulse ass...but like my title said: "Cags is GOING down!"
angel_wing0 is offline   Reply With Quote