AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-19, 11:03   Link #2401
zibi88

well the other thing that points that hild mostly will lose her memories... is that in current chapter she is not responding at all... is unconcious... while previous chap she was soo full of energy about yelling... so it mostly had started to affect her

personaly I hope she will forget only a bit like in her childhood past... the grudge against yolda and not about beel and oga... yet it would be funny if she started to think that she is really oga's wife and beel is their kid... so she would act all lovely-dovely to oga XD (that would creep him out for sure)

hmm making hilda forget her memories...well its another story plot... since now we have behemoth vs oga (team).... so after they beat him... what next ?? so doing another arc. related to hilda having no memories and they try to find a way to regain them....

or it might be the more bad ending... like hild fogets everything... then behemoth tells her that En is her master.... so as they retreat... hild goes along with them... since she belives en is her master and she needs to serve him so she goes with them... while leaving oga and beel behind.... so they want to become stronger and find a way to get hilda back...

sadly lamia or furoichi did not bring back-up... to make it easy for oga to get to hilda... or use her bird to get up to the roof...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 12:24   Link #2402
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Another awesome chapter, I love how Toujou is such an idiot but a total beast, better than most stupid muscle bound monsters you get.

And how sad they don't know that this is Oga they are up against, nothing ever goes as planned when it comes to him lol.

I do however see it being more likely Hilda will lose her memories or some of them with the passing chapters now.
Ones thing for sure is if she does lose her memories, that dude is sooooo gonna be body planted, theres no messing around with Oga's wifey
Thats one of the things I love about this series, theres no doubt about no holding back on chumps that take on more than they can handle

Now the wait is on to see the rest of the gang or at least Aoi-chan to show up.

The tension is growing and that is something I never would have thought about this series as it's never really happened for me before, so this is all great stuff!
Old 2011-11-19, 13:12   Link #2403
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

I like Toujo's t-shirt in this chapter's cover. Going to make same and will wear it like a boss! And that's why I love Toujou so much. He is pure street fighter without any external magic. Also is Quetzal girl or boy?

Last edited by Qpax; 2011-11-19 at 13:37.
Qpax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 10:25   Link #2404
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
base Toujou just might be > base Oga now
Might be? I'm certain he is. Oga would completely leave him in the dust otherwise. And yes, the two guys he's facing off are Pillar Heads and they both think he's a fearful opponent. That goes to show how strong he is now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well the other thing that points that hild mostly will lose her memories... is that in current chapter she is not responding at all... is unconcious... while previous chap she was soo full of energy about yelling... so it mostly had started to affect her

personaly I hope she will forget only a bit like in her childhood past... the grudge against yolda and not about beel and oga... yet it would be funny if she started to think that she is really oga's wife and beel is their kid... so she would act all lovely-dovely to oga XD (that would creep him out for sure)
I think it's most likely her most recent memories that will disappear first, reverting her back to a younger age. That could be interesting.
Old 2011-11-20, 10:40   Link #2405
Shadow5YA

If they're wiping Hilda's memories anyway, then why couldn't they just do that with any of the other wet nurses to make them obedient slaves?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 10:49   Link #2406
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
If they're wiping Hilda's memories anyway, then why couldn't they just do that with any of the other wet nurses to make them obedient slaves?
Cause Hilda > any other wet nurse.

The fact she is able to wipe the floor with the others and most of pillars says alot.
Having her memories erased then new ones put in would be perfect for making her the one to teach En to becoming the Demon Lord, Behemoth wants.
She'd probably be able to deal with En's outburst much better than the other 3 as well.
Old 2011-11-20, 11:10   Link #2407
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
She'd probably be able to deal with En's outburst much better than the other 3 as well.
yeah right... she was not able to stop beel cry at the chapter 1 as she just arrived and was not burdened with humans so far.... and beel is just a baby...

nor she was able to stop en's crying alnone with yolda,isabela and rest..... oga...fruroichi sing !.... only the game console was able to stop his cry

and in past chapters she said that no one can stop a demon lords cry if it starts....

I doubt that hilda would be able to stop en's crying... if she had no memories... she woudlnt know how or she would forget who she was and what she learned... how to fight and such.... the much how to stop a demon lord crying.... it simply doesnt make sense on wiping her memories out

its more that they need someone with huge boobs for en...so en can hug to them whenever he wants it like a pillow....or have somone to get him obidiently drinks and stuff like that...like a slave...

if hilda loses memories.... oga will get pissed....they will beat the crap out of everyone...my guess is taht he would even hit En... becouse of him this happened and becouse of him hilda lost memories so this enought might make him hit en or at least get him over his knees and hit his ass hard (like he did with lamia xD) till he appologizes and thinks of a way to get hilda to how she was...

but damn... salamander is gona die if hilda loses her memories...oga wont forgive....and without hilda oga mostly wont be able to get back home as his sister and parents would kill him xD

my prediction for future chapters is that hilda loses her memories or at least most of them... but she doesnt become en's wet nurse.... they get home so yolda, isabela along with others... will think of a way to bring her memories back (yolda might kinda help hilda right now to pay her back)...since we dont know if the memory burning is permament or if they can regain them somehow...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 14:53   Link #2408
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well I'm thinking about whatever personality Hilda would gain afterwards, would be something akin to that of a "strict battleaxe nurse" if you will.

It is a different matter in how Hilda has handled Baby B so far, she is much more doting on him just like with the other 3 are with En but swapping them around I'd bet they would act differently.

However implanting/alternating/changing or whatever Hilda's personality making her much more strict, I think she would be able to carry out the task much better than say the other 3.

I do think Hilda is more than capable of doing the task Behemoth probably wants, a strict proper up bringing fitting of a demon prince.
She wouldn't spoil En and most likely deal with his outbursts by showing a the good old scary aura that will put En in his place.

I'm not gonna dismiss whats happened before but whatever instances Hilda was in concerning Baby B's up bringing I take as more for the lolz than serious stuff.
She is cold and cool with everyone else but with Baby B, she becomes a smitten overprotective and doting mother.

However this all stands on the fact if she does have her memory wiped and the story going with Hilda becoming En's wetnurse but this is Beelzebub and no doubt we'll have a few spanners thrown into the works.
Old 2011-11-20, 15:04   Link #2409
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It's not clear what Behemoth wants. It looks to me like he wants to usurp the throne by using En as a figurehead.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 13:32   Link #2410
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

He strikes me as a little too old to have such aspirations for himself. His son, on the other hand...
Old 2011-11-21, 20:01   Link #2411
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
I kinda feel Beelzebub is the japanized version of the rage/troll face memes.
And i can't say that i'm disappointed about making this discovery^^
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 08:13   Link #2412
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
"I handpicked these flowers for your grave"

I want that image of Tojo saying that on my T-shirt >: )
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 12:54   Link #2413
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
He strikes me as a little too old to have such aspirations for himself. His son, on the other hand...
I see Behemoth as being the the infamous 'dirty old man' of anime/manga... he wants Hilda because she's got big tits

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 13:12   Link #2414
konart

Spoiler for 134:

Wow, rhs have already scanlated this.

Last edited by konart; 2011-11-23 at 16:56.
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 17:29   Link #2415
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Spoiler for 134:
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 17:34   Link #2416
ShiroiRyu

134 : Unexpected too.
But a good one, she have big boobs.
Old 2011-11-23, 17:41   Link #2417
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Man that was pretty awesome chapter in my POV.

Well as expected Aoi jumping in at the right time happened and so glad to see her in her battle wears again!

I know some people are bound to rage about what happened to Aoi and how she isn't quite living up to bad assery but I think this is still good stuff.
I'm not sure if I could say she could handle a Pillar head by herself altho her getting caught out by one from behind is resoanable as I've never thought she's quite up there with the likes of Oga and Toujou(mind no one is really up there with them 2)

It's a interesting turn of events, even more so with Agiel's actions(god I totally love this lass, she's quite crazy in every sense! <3)

Possible Aoi X Agiel now?
yea I'm gonna roll with that as I do with every other possible pairing!

Question is, where the hell is Koma?
I'm guessing he has other orders to follow but even so I'd bet he won't be happy at all at Aoi getting hurt, should be pretty interesting to what comes of him finding out.
Angry demon entitie tend to always be awesomely cool angry demon entities!
Old 2011-11-23, 17:50   Link #2418
solomon

LOLOLOL Toujou on the clock!!!!

Damn Kunieda, that was too quick.....

but what's with Agiel (and when we gonna get the nipple slip?)
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 17:52   Link #2419
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Kind of disappointed Aoi needed Mari to save her ass a few pages after jumping into the fray. She was caught by surprise though, so it's understandable. The fight is far from over, so I'm expecting her to kick major asses next week.
Old 2011-11-23, 18:06   Link #2420
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

It is nice to see Aoi's back and what's with Agiel siding with Aoi?

lol at Beel's drawing. Abstract my ass
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence