AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-30, 06:56   Link #1
sayde

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 475 Discussion

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
Spoiler for chapter:
Old 2011-11-30, 08:15   Link #2
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Woot! I was afraid they would ruin Ichigo's bankai, it looks boss...er now.
Old 2011-11-30, 11:15   Link #3
SamuraiX

Send a message via MSN to SamuraiX
*Reads Chapter* Is that Aizen I see there? No...are you sure. In other news, Ginjo's neck fur reminds me Sabertooth.
Old 2011-11-30, 12:13   Link #4
Calca
Expressionless

Boy that was not a good one at all

"Ukitake just wanted me to choose! That's all!" What was the point of even adding this "plot element"?
Old 2011-11-30, 12:17   Link #5
Raitos
I'm Bored

Spoiler for Ichigo's New Bankai:

And just when I thought kubo couldn't draw anything more BA...

Anyway, bad-assery aside, I was disappointed that Ichigo didn't have a usual revelation with zangetsu inside his world, before he could use ban-kai. I love hearing from that old man (or rather tensa-zangetsu, love that young kid...). Maybe I'll get some of that later when he needs to power up more to defeat some super enemy and blah blah blah...

Interesting how Ichigo knew all along that he was being deceived by Ukitake but apparently he was just suppressing it in his subconscious. Hey what's the worst that can happen? (I'mmm a tumorrrr, I'm a tumor, oh I'm a tumor I'm a tumor I'm a tumor, oh oh I'm a tumor).

I'm lost on how Ginjo is able to use ban-kai, and be a substitute shinigami at that, since all he can do is fullbring? But apparently he has a shikai and ban-kai? What? So fullbring = being a shinigami?
It would make sense that he is only able to use ban-kai because he stole ichigo's powers, but that explanation is doused by the fact that Ginjo became a substitute shinigami long before he even met ichigo... so does that mean he is a shinigami that can also do fullbring? I guess what I'm confused on is where is the line between being a fullbringer and being a shinigami.

Anyway, that's my two cents.
Old 2011-11-30, 12:23   Link #6
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Spoiler for ch:
Old 2011-11-30, 12:36   Link #7
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

A shonen protagonist not being freaking out by every little thing?! MADNESS.

But really, I don't know how much more of this manga I can take. Damn that Kubo and his addictive drugs manga.
Old 2011-11-30, 12:42   Link #8
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Last page looks pretty weird to me. So, Kubo nulls whatever suspension of character he had planned on creating with the last chapter...more of the usual, eh?
Old 2011-11-30, 12:52   Link #9
KnightOfTwo

That was better than my expectations of it. Nice to see Ichigo wasn't duped. His reaction was a bit on the cliche side, but I'll give it a pass, if only barely, because of the aforementioned part of him not falling for Gin's blathering. Gin having a Bankai as well is not surprising.

I do have to say I like Ichi's new Bankai design though. Whereas Gin just looks like Aizen even more than he did before. Next chap he will get a pair of butterfly wings, calling it now.

Not a truly bad chapter, just that nothing really happened and it was more about the spectacle of the new Bankai look.
Old 2011-11-30, 13:08   Link #10
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

What ichigo was trying to say is that Ukitaki wasn't REALLY decieving and ginjou was trying to do was mess with ichigo's mind more.
Old 2011-11-30, 13:10   Link #11
rpgman1

At least Ichigo admits being deceived, but at least he wasn't freaking out or losing his cool over the matter. Ginjo really does remind of Aizen, but did he sort of look like Hichigo from releasing his bankai? Ichigo's bankai looks interesting and the katana design looks intriguing.
Old 2011-11-30, 13:29   Link #12
AvalonCode

Muhaha. The new BANKAI is kinda sweet and Im diggin the new Tensa Zangetsu also. Still it was a meh chapter tho. Last week's hype was jus too much only to have it end like this T.T

What did U say?! I didn't think so
Old 2011-11-30, 13:30   Link #13
Inarius
★★★★★

I came upon seeing Ginjou's bankai sword.

It's the most awesome-badass blade I've seen in bleach...EVER!

I also loved Ichigo's new bankai, and I hope it will come with a female version of Zangetsu just like somebody here said XD
Old 2011-11-30, 14:19   Link #14
SamuraiX

Send a message via MSN to SamuraiX
So when Ginjo is eventually defeated will Ichigo get his Fullbring back? And be a Vizard/Shinigami/Fullbring
Old 2011-11-30, 14:22   Link #15
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

wooow!! the new bankai looks cool... (I'm glad there's no too much change in the form)
and a good reasoning from Ichigo....
that's all.... lol
Old 2011-11-30, 14:22   Link #16
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

How powerful (i.e. hax) must new bankai Ichigo be to destroy Yukio's fullbring world thingy, if several captains (and assorted other bankai users) can't break through it?
Old 2011-11-30, 14:32   Link #17
Jouten

I couldn't help but laugh at the last site. Dunno why. But with this chapter the last chpater seems rather pointless. Is Kubo really just trying to drag the fight?
Old 2011-11-30, 14:39   Link #18
AvalonCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
How powerful (i.e. hax) must new bankai Ichigo be to destroy Yukio's fullbring world thingy, if several captains (and assorted other bankai users) can't break through it?
I dont think its because they "couldnt" break it. I think it has something to do with the Captains pride. You know the one where they fight one on one. Maybe the Captains respect for Ichi is such they that believe he can handle this on his own. Besides the Shinigami have been on a training overhaul the last 17 months so power wise I think they are right on par with the current Ichi as he hasent trained for 17 months til his FB training and dont forget they have a restriction on their power when they leave SS and enter the human world.

What did U say?! I didn't think so
Old 2011-11-30, 14:46   Link #19
james0246

The artwork was quite crisp this week. I especially liked the paneling and pacing. Ichigo's cheap answer was inevitable, but I still liked the presentation and I greatly liked the new Bankai design (though I couldn't see the new guard or pommel) and Ginny's hilt was pretty sweet.
Old 2011-11-30, 14:57   Link #20
Tenza-Zangetsu

sigh, another 4 minute chapter if it were animated....hoping the anime wont have to shove a filler arc or something in between when it inevitably catches up

i personally don't like Ichigo's new clothes, but the sword is better in my opinion
Closed Thread