AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-26, 04:00   Link #10741
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Or maybe Zhou's boss is the fruit of the Maya incident? Just saying. I mean, it feels like his identity is being set up as some big reveal, but I've no real reason to believe this. Maybe he's the Yotsuba bastard and not Zhou? Also, I think when we meet him it would feel like we're seeing another Tatsuya. (Which I kind of want to happen as it'd make the Xiang Yu parallels stronger.)

For the case of Zhou being the Yotsuba bastard, well there's his looks--he's handsome and has silky black hair. So maybe that points to that, but this is flimsy.

Like I said 34 years gap.

Zhou's age is around that.

HEIGU is nearly impossible, I think he's 50-60.

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1uknow View Post
also Tatsuya magic flash cast; it can only do small magic right? so what is the need to keep it secret for?
or is it becoz no one else have this ability?? it baffles me coz the magic is nt that dangerous right?
Because he gained Flash Cast through experiment.
Unethical experiment.

Yotsuba will be outcast from 10 Master Clan, and they will suffer a huge losses because of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1uknow View Post
oh~ and miyuki also cast her magic "cocytus" without using CAD right?
and i am curious to know other yotsuba clan ,kuroba is their branch … so are the others the name is also yotsuba or is it different last name? does the name "yotsuba" only refer to Maya,Tatsuya and Miyuki?.
Innate magic doesn't really need CAD, because they can cast innate magic very fast.

Only Maya has the Yotsuba name.

Shiba Miyuki will change to Yotsuba Miyuki when she's introduce as the Heir or she become the Head.
Old 2014-02-26, 04:59   Link #10742
Verisimilitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Because he gained Flash Cast through experiment.
Unethical experiment.

Yotsuba will be outcast from 10 Master Clan, and they will suffer a huge losses because of that.
Haha...nope. I don't think things like ethics really bother the Ten Master Clans. More like the Yotsuba don't want to let the other clans learn it. It's already been mentioned how most of the Magic Labs didn't publicly release their results.
Old 2014-02-26, 05:17   Link #10743
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
You know, I know sooner or later I'm going to have a debate against you.

We can established that there is attraction between Tatsuya and Miyuki....Tatsuya considers Miyuki as the most beautiful girl that he has ever seen, he also values her above all else, he even acknowledges that his feelings for her surpasses that of siblings.

Miyuki loves him and would surrender her body to him in a heartbeat.

They no their limitation and they know how society will view them if they ever crosses the line.....Let me ask you something, do they care?

Do you think Tatsuya would care what other people would say about him?

Do you think Miyuki would care about the slander faceless rift-raft would direct to her?

Do you think those two would give a damn if society views them as disgusting?

So far, the answer is no!

Hell, society would keep their mouth shuts considering how powerful this two are.

You can throw any army of the world at them and the two of them would annihilate them no problem.

Miyuki is content by just having Tatsuya by his side.

Tatsuya's life revolves around Miyuki and he considers protecting her as an honor.

Power is justice and those two have power in spades.

If Tatsuya and Miyuki ends up together, do you honestly believe that somebody would be dumb enough to separate them?
Tatsuya love will never go surpass his love for Miyuki as a sister becuz Tatsuya had never experience love and had nver shown love for other due to him not comprehending why people are nice to him(shown in vol.3 its the same reason to why Tatsuya nver comprehend Erika's obvious signs; heck only Mizuki and Miyuki are the only one who knew,later Miki even Erika was oblivious until know) but Tatsuya have shown being nice to people(mostly Erika and Miyuki probably Minami too.)

Miyuki may not care but Tatsuya will care; bcuz it would be unfavor for Miyuki; Tatsuya doubted since vol. 1 that his existance maybe a bad influence to Miyuki.

Yes Tatsuya can wage war to any country with just Miyukis order. But you know Tatsuya's been devoloping lately not only does he care for his friend its shown that he love being surrounded by them; (thats Mizuki,Leo,Erika and Miki.) If ever Miyuki ordered him to wage war; Tatsuya would hesitate if it would involve his friends.

Somebody dumb?; among his friends im sure Erika would be the first one to disapprove of it#! Shes likely will be the Manami from oreimo; Tatsuya's linch pin so that Tatsuya would nver cross the line.

Edit: The reason why i defined MiyukiXTatsuya as a ghost ship because it exist at the sametime doesnt; bcuz it only when you look at Miyuki; a fleeting dream, no matter how much people think Tatsuya would nver cross the line of lovers with Miyuki; id rather see him getting married with that girl than having incest with Miyuki.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-02-26 at 06:19.
Old 2014-02-26, 07:41   Link #10744
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
Haha...nope. I don't think things like ethics really bother the Ten Master Clans. More like the Yotsuba don't want to let the other clans learn it. It's already been mentioned how most of the Magic Labs didn't publicly release their results.
hmmm are you sure

Quote:
Now, discrimination against Extra Numbers was officially frowned upon, but that was a recent turnaround that happened twenty years ago. In her parents' generation, discrimination and bigotry ran rampant in their youth. Suzune's father was tragically ostracized in the magical community, hence they always hid the fact that the Ichihara Family was once the Extra "Ichihana" Family from her.
Quote:
The magic that Suzune used was the other reason why the Ichihana name had been stripped.

That magic relied a great deal on the Ichihana Family's natural innate qualities.

Magic that directly interfered with the human body was forbidden at the time, so besides medical reasons, usage of that sort of magic was heavily restricted.

Although he had no idea whether Suzune was aware of all the details, the truth of the matter was that she inherited the Ichihana bloodline.

However, Tatsuya also thought.

(If that's the case, then my magic wouldn't result in something so easy as being stripped of my number.)

Instead of chuckling wryly, he was silently contemplating this in the privacy of his mind. Tatsuya activated the transmission device on his helmet.
Old 2014-02-26, 07:44   Link #10745
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Tatsuya love will never go surpass his love for Miyuki as a sister becuz Tatsuya had never experience love and had nver shown love for other due to him not comprehending why people are nice to him(shown in vol.3 its the same reason to why Tatsuya nver comprehend Erika's obvious signs; heck only Mizuki and Miyuki are the only one who knew,later Miki even Erika was oblivious until know) but Tatsuya have shown being nice to people(mostly Erika and Miyuki probably Minami too.)

Miyuki may not care but Tatsuya will care; bcuz it would be unfavor for Miyuki; Tatsuya doubted since vol. 1 that his existance maybe a bad influence to Miyuki.

Yes Tatsuya can wage war to any country with just Miyukis order. But you know Tatsuya's been devoloping lately not only does he care for his friend its shown that he love being surrounded by them; (thats Mizuki,Leo,Erika and Miki.) If ever Miyuki ordered him to wage war; Tatsuya would hesitate if it would involve his friends.

Somebody dumb?; among his friends im sure Erika would be the first one to disapprove of it#! Shes likely will be the Manami from oreimo; Tatsuya's linch pin so that Tatsuya would nver cross the line.

Edit: The reason why i defined MiyukiXTatsuya as a ghost ship because it exist at the sametime doesnt; bcuz it only when you look at Miyuki; a fleeting dream, no matter how much people think Tatsuya would nver cross the line of lovers with Miyuki; id rather see him getting married with that girl than having incest with Miyuki.
Do you really think that?

True, Tatsuya is developing to such an extent that he now cares for his friends to an extreme.

But, Miyuki will always be his priority.

If they (his friends) become a threat to Miyuki, Tatsuya would murder them with no hesitation. If they become a threat to Miyuki, if their friends betray Miyuki, Tatsuya would slaughter first, ask questions never.

Sure, he would be sad, but he would never grieve. He won't allow himself to grieve and Miyuki would be by his side.

Also, the loyalty of their (Tatsuya and Miyuki) friends have yet to be tested... How many of them would stick once they discover that Tatsuya and Miyuki have been lying to them....Tatsuya and Miyuki have yet to tell their friends that they are Yotsuba......Sure, Erika might have figure it out, but she does not know how deep the Shiba siblings are within the Yotsuba.....

Also, their friends have not seen how monstrous Tatsuya could be....Yes, they see him as omnipotent being, but seeing someone as omnipotent is one thing and seeing someone as a God is different.

Only Miyuki have seen Tatsuya at his scariest and at his strongest, and she loves him for it...

Miyuki had already proven that she would love Tatsuya regardless whether he be a God or a Monster....Would their friends see Tatsuya as the same if they see him at his scariest?

Tatsuya only knows siblings love but, if you read through the light novel again, you can find some text that shows that Tatsuya is questioning the degree of his feelings for Miyuki. Tatsuya does not know the love that a man and a woman shares but, the love that he and Miyuki shares transcends that of ordinary siblings...

Miyuki admits that she loves Tatsuya as a man but is hesitant to take the next step.

Tatsuya categorize his love for Miyuki as sibling love, but he is still coming to terms to his true feelings for her. Tatsuya is still processing how much he loves Miyuki because he is still comprehending how much Miyuki means to him....

A relationship is a two-way dance. When, not if, WHEN Miyuki crosses the line, Tatsuya would cross the line with her.

Sure, he would doubt, he would question, but as long as Miyuki is willing and happy, Tatsuya would be her lover.

I don't doubt Miyuki's ability to convince Tatsuya to be her husband....I don't doubt her ability to make Tatsuya fall in love with her.
Old 2014-02-26, 08:13   Link #10746
bludvein

Quote:
Do you really think that?

True, Tatsuya is developing to such an extent that he now cares for his friends to an extreme.

But, Miyuki will always be his priority.

If they (his friends) become a threat to Miyuki, Tatsuya would murder them with no hesitation. If they become a threat to Miyuki, if their friends betray Miyuki, Tatsuya would slaughter first, ask questions never.

Sure, he would be sad, but he would never grieve. He won't allow himself to grieve and Miyuki would be by his side.

Also, the loyalty of their (Tatsuya and Miyuki) friends have yet to be tested... How many of them would stick once they discover that Tatsuya and Miyuki have been lying to them....Tatsuya and Miyuki have yet to tell their friends that they are Yotsuba......Sure, Erika might have figure it out, but she does not know how deep the Shiba siblings are within the Yotsuba.....

Also, their friends have not seen how monstrous Tatsuya could be....Yes, they see him as omnipotent being, but seeing someone as omnipotent is one thing and seeing someone as a God is different.

Only Miyuki have seen Tatsuya at his scariest and at his strongest, and she loves him for it...

Miyuki had already proven that she would love Tatsuya regardless whether he be a God or a Monster....Would their friends see Tatsuya as the same if they see him at his scariest?

Tatsuya only knows siblings love but, if you read through the light novel again, you can find some text that shows that Tatsuya is questioning the degree of his feelings for Miyuki. Tatsuya does not know the love that a man and a woman shares but, the love that he and Miyuki shares transcends that of ordinary siblings...

Miyuki admits that she loves Tatsuya as a man but is hesitant to take the next step.

Tatsuya categorize his love for Miyuki as sibling love, but he is still coming to terms to his true feelings for her. Tatsuya is still processing how much he loves Miyuki because he is still comprehending how much Miyuki means to him....

A relationship is a two-way dance. When, not if, WHEN Miyuki crosses the line, Tatsuya would cross the line with her.

Sure, he would doubt, he would question, but as long as Miyuki is willing and happy, Tatsuya would be her lover.

I don't doubt Miyuki's ability to convince Tatsuya to be her husband....I don't doubt her ability to make Tatsuya fall in love with her.
I agreed with you right up until you suggested Tatsuya would have other than brotherly affection. He doesn't, despite Miyuki being a bro-con. He literally can't see anyone that way. His love is purely sibling-type. It goes beyond the level of ordinary siblings because he is protective of the only strong emotion he has left, with no balancing ones in the picture. He might go along with it for Miyuki, but it would be a massively fake charade to keep her happy.

He is making progress in regaining emotions, but its gonna take some pretty massive character development for there to be any sort of ship.
Old 2014-02-26, 08:16   Link #10747
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I agreed with you right up until you suggested Tatsuya would have other than brotherly affection. He doesn't, despite Miyuki being a bro-con. He literally can't see anyone that way. His love is purely sibling-type. It goes beyond the level of ordinary siblings because he is protective of the only strong emotion he has left, with no balancing ones in the picture. He might go along with it for Miyuki, but it would be a massively fake charade to keep her happy.
Again, Miyuki can make Tatsuya fall for her...She just needs to stop denying herself the prize that she can have in a snap of a finger.
Old 2014-02-26, 08:26   Link #10748
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Again, Miyuki can make Tatsuya fall for her...She just needs to stop denying herself the prize that she can have in a snap of a finger.
No, she cant, not at this moment, Tats only feels for her SIBLING LOVE, thats completly different from the love needed for that TatsXMiyuki ship. Anyone can tell that the love for a sibling, and the love for another person is different. Like its stated above, tats MIGHT go along with it if Miyuki insisted, but it would be a charade (at leats on tats side). Its been stated that Tats cant feel strong emotions aside from SIBLING AFECTION for miyuki, so how can she do that when tats is incapable of loving anyone as a romantic partner?

Rather then being a pulled out of hat "Tatsuya and Miyuki arent related" or "Tatsuya suddenly regains his strong emotions" its far more viable that tatsuya ends up in an arranged marrage for the good of the clan...............say with Mayumi for instance, to bring peace between the yotsuba and Saguesta.
Old 2014-02-26, 08:29   Link #10749
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post

He is making progress in regaining emotions, but its gonna take some pretty massive character development for there to be any sort of ship.
I agree with bludvein for this one. Tatsuya literally can't develop any feelings of love towards anyone and we've yet to see anything that tells us he'd be falling for someone anytime soon. However, I think it would be foolish to set anything on stone--the story could still develop and new revelations could still come our way.

But, in service to my empire, I still say that if Tatsuya were to fall for anyone in the future it is going to be Miyuki. There are some lines in the novel that hint of him wanting to feel more for her and he dislikes that he can't feel anything past what he has right now. Also, Tatsuya isn't the most reliable person to listen to about love--he doesn't understand it and can't properly define his feelings.
Old 2014-02-26, 08:34   Link #10750
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
I agree with bludevin for this one. Tatsuya literally can't develop any feelings of love towards anyone and we've yet to see anything that tells us he'd be falling for someone anytime soon. However, I think it would be foolish to set anything on stone--the story could still develop and new revelations could still come our way.

But, in service to my empire, I still say that if Tatsuya were to fall for anyone in the future it is going to be Miyuki. There are some lines in the novel that hint of him wanting to feel more for her and he dislikes that he can't feel anything past what he has right now. Also, Tatsuya isn't the most reliable person to listen to about love--he doesn't understand it and can't properly define his feelings.
If he regains his "strong emotions" its likly he loses the ability to cast other magics aside from his bs abilities. His personall growth so far can all be described as "weaker emotions" that hes learning to feel.

P.S. Im surprised Miyuki shippers havent mentioned the "reincarnation" theory yet.
Old 2014-02-26, 08:36   Link #10751
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
I'm also miyuki x tatsuya but please can't we stop this shipping war and lets respect everyone favorite girl that will be love one of our favorite main char tatsuya

Lets change the topic plz... Ok I wonder who is top person who pulling the string in shadow beside Zhou and mayumi's father
Old 2014-02-26, 08:42   Link #10752
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraviolet X View Post
No, she cant, not at this moment, Tats only feels for her SIBLING LOVE, thats completly different from the love needed for that TatsXMiyuki ship. Anyone can tell that the love for a sibling, and the love for another person is different. Like its stated above, tats MIGHT go along with it if Miyuki insisted, but it would be a charade (at leats on tats side). Its been stated that Tats cant feel strong emotions aside from SIBLING AFECTION for miyuki, so how can she do that when tats is incapable of loving anyone as a romantic partner?

Rather then being a pulled out of hat "Tatsuya and Miyuki arent related" or "Tatsuya suddenly regains his strong emotions" its far more viable that tatsuya ends up in an arranged marrage for the good of the clan...............say with Mayumi for instance, to bring peace between the yotsuba and Saguesta.
Also, Miyuki is a lovely girl. She wouldn't want to tie or force Tatsuya to be with her. She just wants to be with him for as long as she can. Let us face it: if this is to develop any kind of romance Tatsuya needs to desire it himself. If he doesn't everything would just feel wrong.
Old 2014-02-26, 08:44   Link #10753
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
If he regains his "strong emotions" its likly he loses the ability to cast other magics aside from his bs abilities. His personall growth so far can all be described as "weaker emotions" that hes learning to feel.

P.S. Im surprised Miyuki shippers havent mentioned the "reincarnation" theory yet.
What reincarnation theory?
Old 2014-02-26, 08:48   Link #10754
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I'm also miyuki x tatsuya but please can't we stop this shipping war and lets respect everyone favorite girl that will be love one of our favorite main char tatsuya

Lets change the topic plz... Ok I wonder who is top person who pulling the string in shadow beside Zhou and mayumi's father
A surviver of the Dahan empire, and hes clearly a sage. Now, lets continue with the shipping wars, nice try

Quote:
Also, Miyuki is a lovely girl. She wouldn't want to tie or force Tatsuya to be with her. She just wants to be with him for as long as she can. Let us face it: if this is to develop any kind of romance Tatsuya needs to desire it himself. If he doesn't everything would just feel wrong.
He may desire to be with Mayumi, those two get along together, if he learns to feel love. I doubt it would be for Miyuki since he can only love her as a sibling

Quote:
What reincarnation theory?
As Miyuki is dying she casts her mental magic and "imprints" herself into a child that hasnt been born yet...............some time later, child grows up, meets tats, happily ever after. Thats the gist of it, i cant rember the full thing or the details behind it.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-02-26 at 09:00.
Old 2014-02-26, 08:55   Link #10755
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Submit to the Mayumi Armada

I noticed this before, but are red eyes even possible if you're not even an albino?
Old 2014-02-26, 09:01   Link #10756
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
A surviver of the Dahan empire, and hes clearly a sage. Now, lets continue with the shipping wars, nice try

As Miyuki is dying she casts her mental magic and "imprints" herself into a child that hasnt been born yet...............some time later, child grows up, meets tats, happily ever after. Thats the gist of it, i cant rember the full thing or the details behind it.
Oh. That bit from ojousama juice? That's not a theory, that's a wild guess on how the TatsXMiyu pairing might play out to cheat the censures using the Shiva myths as basis.
Old 2014-02-26, 09:02   Link #10757
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post

Maya, Volume 8, she says that everything is planned for Miyuki to become the head of the Yotsuba....This may be apart of her plan...
Old 2014-02-26, 09:05   Link #10758
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Maya, Volume 8, she says that everything is planned for Miyuki to become the head of the Yotsuba....This may be apart of her plan...
Only time will tell which of our speculation is true it will author final word of which speculation is true

I wonder who will win maya or that survivor of dahan hmm
Old 2014-02-26, 09:46   Link #10759
fujin of shadows

You know, I love this thread because everyone is so passionate.......

Do you guys want to know why I love Tatsuya and Miyuki pairing?

The anime that introduced me to the anime community is GUNDAM Wing

The one thing I like about anime is the romantic subplot....I'm a Filipino and most of us are saps when it comes to romance..

Out of the many animes that I have seen, my three favorite couples are:

First, Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne (Gundam SEED)

Second, Renton and Eureka (Eureka Seven)

Third, Romeo and Juliet (Romeo X Juliet)

Kira and Lacus, since the first day I've seen them in Gundam SEED together, Episode 8, I could not help but notice their chemistry.....Among the many anime couples that I've seen, only Kira and Lacus have that kind of special chemistry that screams at me that they should be together and that they are a match made in heaven. When I was watching Gundam SEED, The chemistry between Kira and lacus made me pray every night when I go to sleep that they should end up together.

(By the way, SUNRISE, Let those two share a kiss. JUST ONE KISS)

Renton and Eureka projects that love is beyond what they are. Renton is human and Eureka is an Alien (Coralian). Regardless of how different they are to each other (They are of different species for God's Sakes), they still fell in love with each other and stayed in love regardless of their species. Also, the romance between them is about two people meeting and the idea of unrequited love that upon determination can be met but only after you can prove yourself in a much more different way. Renton was in love with Eureka for the entire series and he did his best to earn her love. The portrayal of their romances was beautiful.

Romeo and Juliet from the anime Romeo X Juliet is my favorite romance anime, because of the romance between Romeo and Juliet. Their love is a tragedy but because of how much they love each other, you could not help but hope and pray that they have a happy ending together. Of course, that's not the case in that anime, but watching them fight for that happy ending made you cheer for them and cry for them when they inevitably fail.

When I started reading Mahouka, I found parallels between my three favorite couple and Tatsuya and Miyuki.

Like Kira and Lacus, Tatsuya and Miyuki have a chemistry that convince me that the two are meant to be together and that if another person stood beside them, they would look out of place. Tatsuya and Miyuki have a chemistry that made it impossible for me to picture them with anyone aside from each other.

Like Renton and Eureka, their love cannot be acknowledge because they share the same blood (opposite yet similar in the case of Renton and Eureka). Miyuki Loves Tatsuya as a man, and if Tatsuya loves Miyuki as a woman, their love cannot be acknowledge because they share the same blood. She wanted it, he may want it, but their blood had been the ultimate betrayal to them both.

Like Romeo and Juliet, Tatsuya and Miyuki are star cross lovers. For Romeo and Juliet, they could not be together but for Tatsuya and Miyuki, they should not be together. But unlike Romeo and Juliet, the hurdles that Tatsuya and Miyuki is facing is almost insurmountable.

Tatsuya and Miyuki embodies everything I love in my three favorite anime couples and that's why I totally ship the two...

A great chemistry that makes it impossible for them to be paired to another character.

A situation that makes it difficult for them to be truly together.

And an insurmountable mountain that makes me cheer for them with each step that they take towards the forbidden zone that is incest...

Regardless of how Mahouka ends, I would always support and fight for the pairing of Tatsuya and Miyuki...........
Old 2014-02-26, 10:05   Link #10760
Echizen777

I have a question for all the shippers, do you want Tatsuya to regain his emotions or not?

Miyuki is unable to make Tatsuya fall for her, she just tries her best everyday, behaving like a Yamato Nadeshiko and is always trying to tease him at home ( I loled when she decided to wear black panties because of Shizuku). Results? Nothing. You can’t woo Tatsuya, she is a desperate maiden in love who will never get what she wants, that part with the Valentine day made it clear.

Being Tatsuya’s sister is like a double edged sword for her, she is the n 1 in his heart but it twill never be romantic love that she wants, he has more chances of ending with Chiaki than her. It would be OOC for Tatsuya to kiss or bed her. Miyuki is the one who never considered him as a brother but Tatsuya’s operation succeeded because he always thought of Miyuki as a sister.

It is impossible for a normal brother to desire his sister, Tatsuya is not a normal brother because of his operation but it just makes it more impossible for him. I am waiting for Miyuki to go yandere and try to rape him or kill one of her rivals. After reflexion I don’t think Tatsuya could end alone, he has Yotsuba blood and Maya could pair him with someone to have strong offsprings, when Miyuki's identiy will be revealed, Tatsuya's true identiy will be know too.

Now who do we have? Mayumi, Erika, Lina and Honoka. Love isn’t very important since most of the marriages are arranged when you are from a powerful family. Isori and Kanon are coincidentally in love and are fianced, both are from the 100 Families, Naotsugu and Mari are both from the 100 Families I don’t see why their families would oppose.

Objectively thinking he has more chances of ending with Mayumi because of her blood( and since both are good at long distance, the children could be deadly snipers ) but the problem is that their families are rivals and Mayumi have two possible candidates. Heck, as Katsuto said he could even be paired with her sisters.

Lina: She has Kudou blood, is said to be as beautiful as Miyuki, is a SC Magician she made Miyuki jealous because of how Tatsuya's attitude towards her . But she doesn’t even live in Japan, it could happen in the next volumes.

Erika: One thing is sure, Tatsuya is the one who understands her the most, she understands him too like when she stopped Honoka so that he could have his final speech with Lina, but even with the slight hints in the first volumes she didn’t try to make her move and concealed her feelings. If it wasn’t for her discussion with Mizuki in the Visitor arc, I would have doubted she had feelings for him. But at least she seems to have accepted that Tatsuya’s first priority is Miyuki and she wants him despite knowing that. Yes, she is not trying to seduce him but their relation is too steady. I say she is friendzoned for life. She is from the 100 Families and Rozen but I don’t know if it compares to the 10 MCs.

Honoka: She behaves pretty much like Miyuki and made her declaration rapidly, he feels bad for not being able to love her and she is still in his circle of friends, she deserves some praise for being the first to give him a birthday gift. If Erika had confessed early like her, she would have got more chances, Tatsuya would have been aware of her feelings at least. I think it’s better to spouse Erika than spouse an Element.

If he stays like that, Mayumi, and Erika are the most viable options. If he regains his feelings he could fall for any girl who is not Miyuki but it won’t be very important in an arranged marriage.

@Ultraviolet: I am a Tatsuya X Mayumi shipper but nothing will move on if Miyuki doesn't go yandere . I am fine if he ends up with Erika or Fujibayashi too but I prefer Mayumi.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings