AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-12-02, 07:47   Link #41
iBeast

Does anyone have the numbers for how well (bad) Naruto is doing over in Japan for the past year or so?
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 11:35   Link #42
gameboy234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
...rasengan, rasengan, rasengan, rasenshuriken, rasengan, ........
U are so right.. Too boring with naruto.
The extending arm isn't fascinating.
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 15:32   Link #43
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo View Post
This is looking good. Interesting that Tobi would seal the beasts back inside of them. I wonder why he would do that?.......unless he wanted to get them all into the same place...hmmm. Will have to think on that.
He's using them as weapons.

I'm sure he realizes that the best way to match a Jinchuuriki's power is with another Jinchuuriki.

This matchup is insane!

Naruto and Killer Bee have pretty much mastered control of their Bijuu but Tobi has 6 Jinchuuriki at his disposal each possessing the Rinnegan and Sharingan enhancing their abilities.

Actually I predicted that the Jinchuuriki would have Bijuu sealed inside them.

They aren't nearly as threatening without the power of a tailed beast.

I think it's entirely possible that Tobi is going to capture them and they will either have to escape or be rescued by the other Ninja. I'm anticipating Itachi making his move against Kabuto, dispelling Edo Tensei before Madara does any more damage.
Old 2011-12-02, 16:30   Link #44
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo View Post
This is looking good. Interesting that Tobi would seal the beasts back inside of them. I wonder why he would do that?.......unless he wanted to get them all into the same place...hmmm. Will have to think on that.
I don't think Tobi has sealed the Bijuu back into the Jinchuuriki. Last we saw of the tailed beasts, they were sealed in the statue...which was stomping on a bunch of alliance soldiers. The dead Jinchuuriki are, more likely, similar to Gaara: they've retained certain abilities from their Bijuu, even when they do not posses said Bijuu any longer. So, until Yagito or Yagura (?) go into full beast-mode, I am not convinced that the Edo-Jinchuuriki posses their old beasts.

(Additionally, it would be kind of a stupid move to seal the beasts back inside a host considering that the Alliance has the means of sealing the edo bodies and if Kabuto so desired he could cancel their summons effectively taking the Bijuu away from Madara (possibly forever).)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post

They aren't nearly as threatening without the power of a tailed beast.
Tell that to Gaara who has already defeated 2 Kages in the last 20 or so chapters, and is now facing off against Madara.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 18:43   Link #45
ntherblast

I wish they would go back to the madara vs kages fight naruto fighting bores me to death
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 19:03   Link #46
Shining Celebi
a

That's what I thought too, james, but Hachibi says that he can sense the other demons.
Shining Celebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 19:19   Link #47
AvalonCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntherblast View Post
I wish they would go back to the madara vs kages fight naruto fighting bores me to death
This^. Say, whatever happened to Naruto using his kage bushin to pump up his genius? Every since learning that he can use them to train/learn faster we have only seen him do it once since its founding. I really thought that lame a$$ kage bushin crap was gonna turn into something special. Tho it could be potentially fatal, Naruto could easily even tho odds by making a few kage bushin in Kyuubi Mode or Sennin Mode.

What did U say?! I didn't think so
AvalonCode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 19:34   Link #48
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvalonCode View Post
This^. Say, whatever happened to Naruto using his kage bushin to pump up his genius? Every since learning that he can use them to train/learn faster we have only seen him do it once since its founding. I really thought that lame a$$ kage bushin crap was gonna turn into something special. Tho it could be potentially fatal, Naruto could easily even tho odds by making a few kage bushin in Kyuubi Mode or Sennin Mode.
If you're referring to him using Kage Bunshin in this fight, he probably still has clones elsewhere (unless he dispelled them all and I forgot) and can't afford to use them in this fight.

If you're referring to the training method he used for learning Nature Manipulation and to a lesser extent Sage Mode though (as the beginning of your post implied), well... If there's one thing fanon has taught us, it's that using Kage Bunshin for training has a lot of room to become broken. Personally, I don't mind its lack of use one bit.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 20:13   Link #49
KnightOfTwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I don't think Tobi has sealed the Bijuu back into the Jinchuuriki. Last we saw of the tailed beasts, they were sealed in the statue...which was stomping on a bunch of alliance soldiers. The dead Jinchuuriki are, more likely, similar to Gaara: they've retained certain abilities from their Bijuu, even when they do not posses said Bijuu any longer. So, until Yagito or Yagura (?) go into full beast-mode, I am not convinced that the Edo-Jinchuuriki posses their old beasts.

(Additionally, it would be kind of a stupid move to seal the beasts back inside a host considering that the Alliance has the means of sealing the edo bodies and if Kabuto so desired he could cancel their summons effectively taking the Bijuu away from Madara (possibly forever).)

Tell that to Gaara who has already defeated 2 Kages in the last 20 or so chapters, and is now facing off against Madara.
It seemed like the 8 tails was saying that they had the beasts sealed back into them. He said they had been turned back into Jinchuurikis, I took that as the beasts were put back into them. Which yeah, if he did that is just really stupid. If Itachi dispels Edo-tensei, then it seems like the beasts would either a) go poof along with the summoned or b) pop out of the bodies and start going on a rampage. Either way, it doesn't seem to be a point in Tobi's favor.
KnightOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 20:47   Link #50
AvalonCode

@Akashin. Yes in reference to what I was referring to lol. As far as Naruto becomeing broken from using kage bushin then well I dont really see your point I guess. To me, the moment he mastered Sennin Mode he was broken. So I really dont see the harm of him using kage bushin to become better. The Uchiha only have to "see" things one time with Sharingan pretty much (Kakashi being called copy ninja from learning over 1k ninjutsu) and they know how to use it (sans kekkei genkai) and counter it. Sasuke, Itachi, Tobi and Madara are the truly broken chars so Naruto needs any advantage he can to stay up to snuff with beast (pun interned) like them

What did U say?! I didn't think so
AvalonCode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 20:58   Link #51
Akashin

Quote:
@Akashin. Yes in reference to what I was referring to lol. As far as Naruto becomeing broken from using kage bushin then well I dont really see your point I guess. To me, the moment he mastered Sennin Mode he was broken. So I really dont see the harm of him using kage bushin to become better. The Uchiha only have to "see" things one time with Sharingan pretty much (Kakashi being called copy ninja from learning over 1k ninjutsu) and they know how to use it (sans kekkei genkai) and counter it. Sasuke, Itachi, Tobi and Madara are the truly broken chars so Naruto needs any advantage he can to stay up to snuff with beast (pun interned) like them
And Naruto is managing just fine without needing a slew of skills he could get with minimal effort via Kage Bunshin. I agree with your point that it's no different than using the Sharingan to copy Jutsus, and in fact it's still a bit more challenging. But as I said, he doesn't really need it at this point, and overhauling with that kind of training now would be a bit much.

It's worth noting, though, that I wouldn't object to him having a couple Futon Jutsus that aren't extensions of the Rasengan.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 21:45   Link #52
White Silver King
The Isley

Quote:
I thought that was confirmed when Hachibi said he could sense the Bijuu within them, though they were different. If he is able to sense them, as he says he does, he would know they're not within their hosts.

Quote:
if Kabuto so desired he could cancel their summons effectively taking the Bijuu away from Madara (possibly forever)
Eh, I think Madara making them his Path's with the rods overrides Kabuto's control of them.
Old 2011-12-03, 00:04   Link #53
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
I think he only put part of the tailed beasts power inside of of the jinchuuriki, and that's only because instead of them rocking the number of tails they should have...2 3 4 so on and so on, its only 1 tail. so a small % of the beast was maybe put into them.

like how a small % of the 9 tails was put in the silver and gold brothers.
Old 2011-12-03, 00:06   Link #54
HasuMasu
*Artist

I don't think they need the tailed beasts to have their powers you know, Itachi still has his eyes despite his rel ones being in Sasuke.
Old 2011-12-03, 07:25   Link #55
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I don't think they need the tailed beasts to have their powers you know, Itachi still has his eyes despite his rel ones being in Sasuke.
Hmmz now that you mention it, won't edo tensei be like an infinite generator for sharingan eyes and other body parts? You can keep digging out the eyes and implant it into your body or somewhere and the original body will just keep regenerating the eye allowing you dig it out again.

I don't think any detached body part has been shown to disintegrate.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 07:52   Link #56
Ero-Senn1n

The only question is where is the 7th demon sealed, that is the 1 tails. It could be Tobi, because he himself needs the chakra, or it could be in the statue because the huge statue needs a source of chakra. It might be a great risk for Tobi to make a host of himself, but as it was explained by the samurai guy Tobi went to the kage meeting because he tried to avoid this war because it's a great risk for him. One part of this risk is that he had to deploy the demons on the battlefield, where they can be taken from him. So i think Tobi went "all in" as the poker players would say, which means it can be he also sealed the 1 tails in himself.

Since Tobi's 6 puppets are Edo Tensei and they also contain a demon, i think Tobi uses a combined technique to have full control over them, he uses both sharingan genjutsu to control them (if he can control the free kyuubi with sharingan then he can do this too) and also the rinnegan with it's black control rods in their bodies. But the important advantage over the Pain bodies is that these 6 corpses have their own chakra, so they are not draining Tobi's chakra, and because of that Tobi's actual distance from his 6 puppets should not matter too much. That is Tobi should be able to teleport to larger distances and still be able to maintain control. Also if Tobi doesn't have to consume his own chakra then he doesn't need to make a demon host of himself.

But there are so many possibilities set up by the author. If Naruto is able to remove some control rods then Kabuto might be able to regain control over that body, and with it the demon inside it, and since Kabuto wants the demons he might turn against Tobi and thus save Naruto from capture. Plus there's Itachi's plan, so if Kabuto takes control of the body, then in the end Itachi might take control
Then there might be a plot twist where Tobi regains control because he uses the 1 tails inside him to use much more chakra to have control without the black rods.
Nice setup by Kishimoto, things are really interesting now
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 10:49   Link #57
White Silver King
The Isley

Quote:
Hmmz now that you mention it, won't edo tensei be like an infinite generator for sharingan eyes and other body parts? You can keep digging out the eyes and implant it into your body or somewhere and the original body will just keep regenerating the eye allowing you dig it out again.
I'd assume it would turn back into dust if you tore it out.

Quote:
I think Bijuu are different from eyes. His eyes were a part of his body he was born with and died with. The Bijuu are their own entities who lended their power to the Jins, and all the Jins died without their Bijuu inside of them. Obivously, they're going to have left over power from them being inside their bodies for most their lives but they shouldn't be able to manifest anymore tails if that is the case. They're not Gin/Kin, who's bodies were actually altered by eating parts of him. The Bijuu imparted part of their chakra into their hosts, not part of their bodies. Besides, Hachibi still said he sensed the beasts inside their Hosts, that's enough for me to know they're there.
Old 2011-12-03, 12:30   Link #58
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Say, whatever happened to Naruto using his kage bushin to pump up his genius?
He doesn't need it anymore. He already knows what his clones know. It happened a couple of chapters ago when the kages where telling clone Naruto something. The real one acknowledged it, then proceeded to headbutt Tobi. Unless they decided to let the clone return without showing/mentioning it.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 13:02   Link #59
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
He doesn't need it anymore. He already knows what his clones know. It happened a couple of chapters ago when the kages where telling clone Naruto something. The real one acknowledged it, then proceeded to headbutt Tobi. Unless they decided to let the clone return without showing/mentioning it.
The clone with the Kages dispersed. That's why the information returned to main Naruto.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 13:15   Link #60
23 gundam fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
That's the reason why i wanted Itachi to teach Naruto stuff in a tsukiyomi time-chamber, but it didn't happen, and now we are stuck with the rasengan, rasengan, rasengan, rasenshuriken, rasengan, rasengan, ..... stuff. Sure Naruto is using both kyuubi mode and sage mode, alternating between the two, using chakra arms the smart way, a genius move against the zombie raikage, and he actually makes observations during the battle so he can come up with a strategy, but in the end of the day what we see is rasengan, rasengan, rasengan, rasenshuriken, rasengan, .....
That's why i'm more interested in the Madara vs kages fight. What makes this fight interesting is seeing how Tobi combined the powers of sharingan, rinnegan and demons. Otherwise it would be the rasen....
god you are so right about that. i know a lot of fans out there have a lot of hate for all things unchiha, but at the end of the day there fights are always better than narutos, and we know why. i look at naruto fights as i look at goku in dragonball . at the end of the day all we saw was spirit bombs, with naruto its like you said everything is either a rasengan or a vary form and thats frustating.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion