Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-12-14, 10:05   Link #21
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
What a random ass chapter. There were about 6 or 7 plots going simultaneous, and none of them were fleshed out properly. Worst of all, Sasuke was reintroduced in the most random yet blatant colour page ever.
Hahahaha, it's really funny how all of the above holds true, and yet I still liked this chapter more than the last one. Granted, I would have preferred Suigetsu and Juugo to make a killing appearance out of the blue later on, but getting the kyuubi to move is pretty big...and ofc there's Kakashi and his L-like deduction skills...
Quote:
BTW in this chapter Kishimoto just gave an explanation of why could Naruto make so many clones.
but this was the icing on the cake that I needed.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 11:01   Link #22
JinchuurikiMaster
Jinchuuriki Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
They need to stop wasting panels on Sasuke and his useless cohorts.
Just one page with Sasuke out of 5-10 CHAPTERS, and you still think it's too much... you must really hate Sasuke.
But yes, I didn't really see the point why Sasuke needed a whole colour page to himself just make his appearance again... could have just shown it in the end of the chapter.
JinchuurikiMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 11:03   Link #23
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
What a random ass chapter. There were about 6 or 7 plots going simultaneous, and none of them were fleshed out properly. Worst of all, Sasuke was reintroduced in the most random yet blatant colour page ever.
agreed. kind of messed up really. but i did enjoy the exchange between the kyuubi and the hachibi. it's nice to get an inside look at the dynamics between the bijuu. loved that bit about the "sleep like a tanuki", it reminded me of tony tony chopper when i read that.

looks like the kyuubi will finally give in and help naruto out next chapter. his butt is on the line, after all.

Quote:
If not for Kabuto, he'd have just taken Naruto and Bee behind their backs, in other words it's thanks to mister potter that the war actually happened.

Personally I prefer the shadowy kinda villain anyway.
i don't mind if he became the final villain of this series, he's a manipulative schemer and a brilliant one too. but my problem with kabuto is that he is far too mysterious. what do we know about the guy, really? he's a genius medical nin who came from a clan of medical ninja. he became sasori's spy at one point before he turned into oro's lackey. and now he has allied himself with tobi. what are his intentions? what motivates him to do what he does? i don't get him. how could i loathe or sympathize with him if i don't know him? at least with tobi we have some idea about what he wants to achieve. oro wanted immortality and knowledge. what about kabuto? what the heck does he want? to watch the world burn? it would be nice if kishi let us in on it.
Old 2011-12-14, 11:28   Link #24
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*eye twitch* damn cliffhanger...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 11:29   Link #25
JinchuurikiMaster
Jinchuuriki Expert

I really liked the idea of the huge color page this time, but it didn't really turn out as well as I thought it would. The costume looks okay/cool but Gaara and Yagura looks really weird when wearing a forehead protector, Utakata reminds me more of Ororchimaru than himself and Killer B looks much taller than Han, when Han is supposed to be about a head taller than him.

And congratulations with the 10th anniversary Kishimoto...? But I don't really understand how this can be Naruto's 10th anniversay when Naruto started in 1999, right? And the first volume was published in march 2000, and the english version in 2003, so how is that possible? :S can someone please explain to me?

(fix: It is the 10th anniversary of naruto animation I see , no need for explanation after all!)
JinchuurikiMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 12:00   Link #26
mrShady

And in this weeks episode of Naruto the useless:
-Naruto fanboys Kakashi
-Kakashi introduces yet another lightning trick
-The bijuus talk and go ballastic
-Madara acts all cool
-And yet again Naruto has to be saved.....

Juugo and whathisname ruined my mood especially since they did nothing plotwise character wise. They just talked about something nonsensical.
The colored jinchuuriki page was awesome though and the Bijuu talk/fight was entertaining.
However untill it's animated I'll reserve judgement on the awesomeness off it.
Okay chapter, can't expect to be wowed every week.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 12:03   Link #27
james0246

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the chakra chains yet, especially considering that the technique has only ever been shown to be used by Kushina.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 12:08   Link #28
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the chakra chains yet, especially considering that the technique has only ever been shown to be used by Kushina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-I got a better idea: Tobi is a time-traveling Naruto from the future. Why? look at the chains he used to bind the 5-Tails. They're are damn near identical to the ones Kushina used to bind the Kyuubi within Naruto's mind/soul.
-Nice to see I perfected my Invisible no Jutsu . Not even the mods are able to see me .
Old 2011-12-14, 12:08   Link #29
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Maybe Tobi also implanted the dna of Uzumaki within himself (maybe Kushina's).

This suggest one of the possible ways Naruto can stop all the bijuu's in the future.
Old 2011-12-14, 12:13   Link #30
Kallen4life

Tobi got himself some Uzumaki DNA in his cocktail

probably graverobbed Kushina T_T

Tobi is alright, controlling 6 bijuu solo is a major feat and he still has his own Rinnegan

aaaand it's official : Kyuubi is the latest Talk no Jutsu victim patient .. congratulations, Naruto

Quote:
Kyuubi:"It's not like I'm giving all my chakra to you, b-baka..."
oh, Kyuubi, you tsundere you
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 12:24   Link #31
Divinegundam

Quote:
Yea........ He is full of tricks. Next chapter he may cut lose. Maybe he has uzumaki blood.... He does appear to have a lot of stamina.

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 12:25   Link #32
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Kyuubi is the latest Talk no Jutsu victim patient .. congratulations, Naruto
I agree, it was bound to happen some time Trough Kyuubi is fighting until the end

Spoiler for future:
Old 2011-12-14, 12:41   Link #33
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Tobi brought them over from the dead dimension :O On a more serious note, it's the only countermeasure he could use, should the bijuu go berserk, so it's not surprising to see him use it.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 12:52   Link #34
Lunarskylar

well he did see kushina use it when he raped her birth giving, and i dunt think those chains are explicitly a kekkei genkai, so he coulda been able to sharingan copy paste it

kishi's not a kubo. epic panel wasting isn't his style. he could easily fill space with a plot hole if he needed to
meaning the whole juugo and suigetsu scene is foreshadowing something important, im hoping, only because they're heading to orochimaru's hideout

im still hoping that he makes a triumph return, how did this snake man not clone himself or anything considering all the scientific bullshit the naruto world seems to be capable of achieving
Old 2011-12-14, 13:19   Link #35
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Still think he wasted a perfectly good color page for...Sasuke...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 13:48   Link #36
christinemarie
Crazy One

It's been several chapters since Orochimaru's name was included in a chapter.

If Sasuke joins the battlefield, where is he headed?
a) The area where the landlords of each country involved with the Allianceare taking refuge.
b) It's impossible that he's going for Kabuto given that Kishimoto explained in the color panel he joins the battlefield.

With this chapter, it's like Nine Tails feels betrayed by its previous host with the exception of Naruto's mother or he loves Naruto's mother, that explains the whiskers on his cheeks. Naruto is probably a child of Kyuubi, Minato, and Kushina.

I expect Kishi to pull something extra-ordinary like if it's only possible to fusion with the tailed beast and attain human form like how Vegeta and Goku combined to form one entity, it's not like how Jiraya combined with the two elder frogs, or even Naruto's chakra coating, or the same thing Bee and the 8th tails are doing.
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 13:56   Link #37
Casshern

Damn Kishi got me all hyped up with the first page and then left me hanging again. Tsk... Other than that, I'm glad he's wearing the Oro outfit without the Akatsuki robes. Not only does it suit him better than the robes but he wears it so much better than Oro himself did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
Quote:
Kyuubi:"It's not like I'm giving all my chakra to you, b-baka..."
oh, Kyuubi, you tsundere you
My thoughts exactly. Who would've thought after 10 years and almost 600 chapters, Kyuubi was just a tsundere throwing a tantrum.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 14:04   Link #38
AvalonCode

Jeez I wish that Tobi is Obito crap would end. After seeing this weeks chapter Im almost positive that Tobi is an Uzamaki. Finally Kishi has ended the dispute over who is the strongest Tailed Beast. The numeber of tails dont determine their strength; end of that story. Im liking where this is heading with the Kyuubi. All in all good chapter.

What did U say?! I didn't think so
AvalonCode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 14:12   Link #39
Kallen4life

that was just hyperbole for the power of the heart, love & friendship, tails obviously determine power
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 14:35   Link #40
White Silver King
The Isley

Two revelations about Tobi this chapter:

1) He's probably an Uzumaki or a super pure-blooded descendant of the Rikudo.

2). He's an idiot. He spends extraordinary amount of chakra controlling the Bijuu directly when he has Yagura and Yugito who are capable of doing so on their own.

Quote:
that was just hyperbole for the power of the heart, love & friendship, tails obviously determine power
Since when is the Hachibi all about love? The number of tails doesn't determine power, IMO. I don't doubt it corresponds to amount of chakra, but that doesn't always equal strength (look at the 7 tails...).

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion