AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Soul Eater

Notices

View Poll Results: Soul Eater - Episode 39 Rating
Perfect 10 3 16.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 5.56%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 11.11%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 5.56%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-09, 22:40   Link #21
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midevilshadow View Post
- Arachne doesn't seem like she would ask someone for help (as in beg), she's better than that I would think
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monarch of Roses View Post
Don't think of it as begging think of it as surrounding herself with powerful beings to do the fighting for her. This seems more like an act of desperation, but it does fit her method of recruitment. Find a weakness and exploit it.
It didn't feel like begging or desperation to me. She's just playing mind games with him, pure and simple. The fact that she's willing to get injured to get him on her side just means that she was extremely confident.
Old 2009-01-09, 23:37   Link #22
Xaphan187
Wew I did it again.

Send a message via AIM to Xaphan187 Send a message via MSN to Xaphan187
:S Didnt care for this episode to me soul eater is going downhill
Old 2009-01-10, 13:26   Link #23
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

Wow this episode was really interesting and totally unexpected.

Today we saw 2 top villains do things villains never do. Arachne met Asura herself and risked her own life (Since when to villains do that when they got henchmen to die for them?) and then you have Medusa surrendering, although obviously it's part of her plan somehow but it's also a big risk. For all she knows Shinigami might order her execution on the spot.

I'm glad Crona finally admitted what she did, it was beginning to drag a bit. Next episode ought to be very interesting.
Old 2009-01-10, 17:50   Link #24
OutSmart
Comic Relief

The ep was good, the begging and the end (arachne and medousa parts) were rly good, I voted for 8/10

Anyway, this was clearly a prep episode, something big is coming, and although I do think that the series has been loosing some of its appeal for some time now, I believe that soon the wait will be completely worth it. From now on I want nothing short of EPIC.
Old 2009-01-11, 12:54   Link #25
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I love how you all keep saying "she" and "her"... You'll come around soon enough.
Old 2009-01-12, 11:52   Link #26
dantman
Daniel Friesen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I love how you all keep saying "she" and "her"... You'll come around soon enough.
Hmmm... time to start the 'National Soul Eater "it" coalition"? Hmmm NSEiC damn, someone already has that acronym.
Old 2009-01-12, 12:45   Link #27
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Arachne proves that patience even through madness and a little bit of womanly charm can work to your advantage. She now has the demon god on her side and honestly all she really needs to do is release him. She cold, calculating and loves a good glass a wine sounds like my kind of woman lol.

I actually thought Chrona was going to go for good. Leave it Maka to make everything ok well kinda..... Chrona did sign that contact lets see what happens.

WTF Medusa surrenders Medusa doesn't do something unless there is ulterior motive behind it. I wonder what it is this time.

Now that the GR knows what happened to Stein and Marie im hoping he can reverse the affects before Stein gets any worse.
Old 2009-01-12, 13:04   Link #28
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantman View Post
Hmmm... time to start the 'National Soul Eater "it" coalition"? Hmmm NSEiC damn, someone already has that acronym.
Some of the fansubbers are using "it" in some form, actually. Seems a bit of a play it safe option, but it's hard to be wrong that way.
Closed Thread