AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-11, 03:44   Link #41
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

hehe. I thought Angie was really cute... too bad

But it feels really wrong now to call him Angie... it's just too feminine...
Old 2010-03-11, 09:18   Link #42
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The whole time I felt something was wrong with Angie, there were too many times that you can tell that it was a guy, not to mention the super flat chest.
Old 2010-03-11, 14:16   Link #43
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

not really portrayed as flat. just that it was obscured by heavy clothing a lot. the first trap that's fooled me.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2010-03-25, 08:23   Link #44
AlaAlba

Spoiler for vol 9:
Old 2010-03-29, 09:13   Link #45
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I thought Angie was a pretty girl and another great love interest for Akira..... until i learn Angie's a guy!?
There goes my AkiraxFemaleAngie fantasies.
Old 2010-03-29, 12:32   Link #46
Yorae_paladin1

Spoiler:
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2010-03-29, 13:09   Link #47
Spinell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for ch36:
Old 2010-04-02, 01:10   Link #48
Nosauz

Yea that latest chapter is just ridiculous, their vampires... their bodies are dead, they suck blood are impervious to disease. I just found it very hilarious and ridiculous
Old 2010-07-03, 21:26   Link #49
Yorae_paladin1

new chappies not bad at all
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2010-07-03, 21:59   Link #50
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

The last one I saw was the wolf's crest chappy... where Alucard seems to make his appearance
Old 2010-07-25, 10:17   Link #51
Yorae_paladin1

So the assassin was a were wolf possibly somoene akira knew

Old 2010-08-05, 16:40   Link #52
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Lol at chapter 41. I mean why? Its not that I dont understand who the author is, its still pretty pointless too have....
Spoiler for Warning may cause Brain cancer:
Old 2010-08-06, 16:30   Link #53
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

AH!!! MY FREAKING EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I just saw what I saw.... gay werewolf rape >_>
Old 2010-08-06, 17:46   Link #54
Yorae_paladin1

indeed my mind is scarred

Old 2010-08-06, 19:19   Link #55
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Hahahaha lol... wtf? lol They sorta drew Angie in an even more girlish way than usual .. I swear there were parts when it seems they gave him boobs... not like it needed some cause it already looked like a girl.

The RP scene wasn't as bad as I originally thought it would be cause as I said Angie is already 90% woman lol and while the whole thing was going on he didn't seem all that bothered. There was even a scene were it seems he enjoyed it .. unless they somehow forgot how to draw the facial expression of someone "in pain" ... the only part where Angie seemed in pain was when he/she got slammed against the table .... or the thing where he/she ended up getting RPd. Even after the whole thing is done Angie shows no sign of struggle ... he/she seems to rather care for that wild beast

Before the whole thing started there were 2 things that may have indicated Angie was looking forward to weird gay-stuff:

1. He/he ... left trails for that wolf-dude to follow
2. He/she.... was waiting for that other werewolf guy naked.
2. When the werewolf guy arrives he asks him if he remembers "what they did" back then to keep themselves warm.

Yeap... seems to me like they had done it before and since there wasn't much of a struggle from Angie all I have to say is .... .... OK then...

U could say that angie was trying to jog his memory with the warmth of his/her naked body ... but whichever way u look at it .. it is gay BIG-TIME!

It would have really been disgusting if it was Akira the one getting bnged lol...I mean thats what I thought when I read your comments above..... but it wasn't (thank g-d!!!)

At any rate I hope they compensate us with some sweet sx scenes between straight-characters in later chapters cause pulling a gy-wad on us wasn't all that "nice"

Last edited by CuXe; 2010-08-06 at 19:34.
Old 2010-08-07, 07:29   Link #56
Kakkou
Tch.

Oh yes, I was completely caught off guard by that werewolf... rape.... On another note, Tamaki Nozomu needs to stop giving his male charas female asses, nevermind the fact some of them (Angie) look feminine. Some of the flashback panels looked like the guys had the hips of a woman.

gtg bleach my brain of violent werewolf rape now.
Old 2010-08-07, 07:55   Link #57
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Yeah, the dude throws stuff in just for shock value I think. Sometimes, it's really in bad taste. Though, I find it quite sad that more people are bothered by the fact that Angie's a guy than the fact that he was raped. I personally think the rape is worse.

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2010-08-07 at 08:12.
Old 2010-08-07, 08:02   Link #58
Yorae_paladin1

Angie should have been a girl damn these traps

Old 2010-08-07, 08:15   Link #59
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

What I am thinking now is ..... after this rape scene.....Could the author be setting a "precedent" as far as the crude things that can happen to that "cute lil princes" who is hiding the body of a full-grown-woman?

That lil princess has dodged the bullet quite a few times now... n I don't even wanna think about the horrible things those 3 bstards could do to her.... at least ....I try not to think about it..

I mean, I don't believe that after pulling off this gy-wad he'll stop there, if so .. this could be a rather traumatizing series...
Old 2010-08-07, 08:26   Link #60
Yorae_paladin1

as for mina not they will not ravage her once they learn her secret but once she is pregnant with there child and gives birth to it they will kill her due to fact she is no longer useful remember purebloods can only give birth once in there lifetime. Thus ending the tepes line and making a new one in there image.

still she is safe for the fact that none of these guys will share her

Closed Thread

Tags
seinen, supernatural