AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi... - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 12 16.44%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 27.40%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 27 36.99%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 19.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-20, 23:58   Link #121
Shikinami_
The Cabbage Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
My favourite scene is somehow the opening where Kobato changes her mind about going out so nonchalantly.
Nonchalantly.....?
It was kinda awkward how she did it xD
Old 2011-11-21, 01:34   Link #122
Nihokon

I just realized that cellphones have such miraculous function.

Anyways a pretty good episode overall, especially because Yozora has more spotlight this time.

Can't wait for the next beach episode.
Judging from the prologue, I guess Yukimura is going to wear bikini instead of trunks...
Old 2011-11-21, 01:54   Link #123
Excorsism

Can't say I understand the fascination behind cellphones. No one ever calls me. ;_;
Old 2011-11-21, 03:55   Link #124
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

On Sena and Yozara....

I think Sena's attitude is simply just tsun-tsundere toward Yozara as while she always acts high and mighty in front of Yozara, she always greatly appreciate whatever Yozara did. Her nickname is a clear evidence. And then in ep 6, during the conversation with her father, only Yozara and Kodaka's names were mentioned (the later was there as he already knew her father, making Yozara even more special for her).

While in Yozara's case, it's also kinda tsundere in a more sadistic way. Yozara is really mean sometime, but she treated Sena in quite equal term, comparing with how she does toward Maria or Yukimura. Sena is the real version of her air friend Tomo-chan after all. In a more childish term, she simply enjoyed to tease the girl she 'like', even when it's a bit overdone most of the time (that happens all the time in anime/ manga, right?).

Because of that, if we take out romantic affections, among the main casts, i think only Sena and Yozara are close enough to be considered as "friend" in this show
Old 2011-11-21, 04:27   Link #125
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Really? Has it changed that much in the last 6yrs? I remember having to pick up a prepaid cell phone last I was there cause it would've cost an arm and a leg using my own phone. Hard to keep up with the times, I'll have to ask my cousin if this is true.
Isn't their phone service basically linked to their Internet?

I wonder how roaming for foreigners works there.....same as everywhere else? Because I remember in the past people going there would rent a phone...

And wow...so many use smart phones here? Mine has no functions besides calling, radio and messaging.....
Old 2011-11-21, 07:57   Link #126
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
On Sena and Yozara....

I think Sena's attitude is simply just tsun-tsundere toward Yozara as while she always acts high and mighty in front of Yozara, she always greatly appreciate whatever Yozara did. Her nickname is a clear evidence. And then in ep 6, during the conversation with her father, only Yozara and Kodaka's names were mentioned (the later was there as he already knew her father, making Yozara even more special for her).

While in Yozara's case, it's also kinda tsundere in a more sadistic way. Yozara is really mean sometime, but she treated Sena in quite equal term, comparing with how she does toward Maria or Yukimura. Sena is the real version of her air friend Tomo-chan after all. In a more childish term, she simply enjoyed to tease the girl she 'like', even when it's a bit overdone most of the time (that happens all the time in anime/ manga, right?).

Because of that, if we take out romantic affections, among the main casts, i think only Sena and Yozara are close enough to be considered as "friend" in this show
I am thinking of the duo as:
  • Sena tsundere with a masochistic twist, while
  • Yozora Kuudere with a sadistic twist.
Old 2011-11-21, 11:34   Link #127
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
I am thinking of the duo as:
  • Sena tsundere with a masochistic twist, while
  • Yozora Kuudere with a sadistic twist.
Well something like thats except i don't think Sena is quite a masochist. She kept coming to Yozora because she is unconsciously honest when it comes to her dere side. Not because she enjoy the sadistic abuse
Yozora definitely want to train influence her into one through.

And dere here is not so much as in romantic affection, but 'like' as a close friend (despite saying that, i will sell my blood for any slight hints of yuri involving these two through). Wouldn't it be heartwarming if Sena got in some accident or something and turned out OK. Then Yozora just drop out her tsun or kuu mark, all teary and hug her as real friend for once (they always can revert back the next day). Ep 2 with the dating game was quite close, but it was too early for Yozora to giver Sena a shoulder to cry on. My pure guess is, the true route of this anime will all about Yozora and Sena becoming 'friends' as they both specified they want a female 'friend'. And who is better candidate, right?

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2011-11-21 at 11:48.
Old 2011-11-21, 11:56   Link #128
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Well something like thats except i don't think Sena is quite a masochist. She kept coming to Yozora because she is unconsciously honest when it comes to her dere side. Not because she enjoy the sadistic abuse
Yozora definitely want to train influence her into one through.
Hm, food for thought... consider also that Sena really enjoyed more Kodaka's scolding her, rather than protecting her during the pool episode, and the general attraction to Yozora... well, I go by the masochist in potentia... she just has to go along with some training to realize and indulge in her true nature

Quote:
And dere here is not so much as in romantic affection, but 'like' as a close friend (despite saying that, i will sell my blood for any slight hints of yuri involving these two through). Wouldn't it be heartwarming if Sena got in some accident or something and turned out OK. Then Yozora just drop out her tsun or kuu mark, all teary and hug her as real friend for once (they always can revert back the next day). Ep 2 with the dating game was quite close, but it was too early for Yozora to giver Sena a shoulder to cry on. My pure guess is, the true route of this anime will all about Yozora and Sena becoming 'friends' as they both specified they want a female 'friend'. And who is better candidate, right?
Eh that would be cheap and corny drama... wrong show
Old 2011-11-21, 12:19   Link #129
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Hm, food for thought... consider also that Sena really enjoyed more Kodaka's scolding her, rather than protecting her during the pool episode, and the general attraction to Yozora... well, I go by the masochist in potentia... she just has to go along with some training to realize and indulge in het true nature
To be honest that sounds really messed up...

And the reason she enjoyed Kodaka's scolding was becausr she was touched by the fact that he actually cared about her. I don't think it had anything to do with masochism
Old 2011-11-21, 13:08   Link #130
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
To be honest that sounds really messed up...
Sad but true

Quote:
And the reason she enjoyed Kodaka's scolding was becausr she was touched by the fact that he actually cared about her. I don't think it had anything to do with masochism
I would agree, but unfortunately Sena realized it only after getting scolded, not when Kodaka saved her... Also let's not forget how she constantly provokes Yozora, while knowing how it is going to end... well, unless she is blonde... oh! wait she is
Old 2011-11-21, 13:17   Link #131
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

I actually don't want Yozora and Sena to get along any time soon. I rewatched Episode 00, and that scenario just made me go, "This is wrong". That's right, I would rather prefer Yozora's spam prank to Episode 00's...cuteness?

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Old 2011-11-21, 13:44   Link #132
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
I would agree, but unfortunately Sena realized it only after getting scolded, not when Kodaka saved her...
What difference does that make?

Quote:
Also let's not forget how she constantly provokes Yozora, while knowing how it is going to end... well, unless she is blonde... oh! wait she is
I don't think she does it knowing how it will end. Sure she challenges her sometimes and they end up fighting but that usually results in a stalemate. She usually storms out crying when she tries to reach out or tries to feebly dress up a barrier that's preventing her from reaching out, and Yozora exploits her insecurities for all they're worth. The only exception to that at the end of the karaoke episode and i doubt she expected that either.

Last edited by Haak; 2011-11-21 at 14:19.
Old 2011-11-21, 16:45   Link #133
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
hmm i love how Yozora gets super competitive and verbally abuses Sena. However, i recently noticed that Sena tends to win in the end but only after she runs away. She manages to make Yozora very very jealous but she does so without even trying. Example, like when Yozora uber spammed bot her her cell phone. She was honestly upset and didnt know what to do, it was her first cell phone with friends numbers so she went crying to Kodaka. The result was Yozora getting jealous because her plan backfired horrendously. Seeing the two so close add in the scene after the Karaoke where Sena talks about her dad asking Kodaka to come over and then keeping the reason a secret this was just another punch in the face.

forget both of them give the ecchi genius girl in glasses Rika any day over both of them.
Old 2011-11-21, 17:10   Link #134
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
What difference does that make?
Hm, let's see, someone confesses his/her feelings to you and you are apathetic, while someone tells you that you suck, are stupid, useless, worthless, etc. and your heart races like crazy and you follow him or her like an abandoned puppy... well I'll call the first normal and the second potentially a masochist

Quote:
I don't think she does it knowing how it will end. Sure she challenges her sometimes and they end up fighting but that usually results in a stalemate. She usually storms out crying when she tries to reach out or tries to feebly dress up a barrier that's preventing her from reaching out, and Yozora exploits her insecurities for all they're worth. The only exception to that at the end of the karaoke episode and i doubt she expected that either.
Unless Sena proves all stupid jokes about blond chicks true, I'll say that she should have noticed how things tend turn out, when she provokes Yozora
Old 2011-11-21, 17:49   Link #135
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Hm, let's see, someone confesses his/her feelings to you and you are apathetic, while someone tells you that you suck, are stupid, useless, worthless, etc. and your heart races like crazy and you follow him or her like an abandoned puppy... well I'll call the first normal and the second potentially a masochist
She got angry when he rebuked her. It was when he said he cared about her that her heart started to race.

Quote:
Unless Sena proves all stupid jokes about blond chicks true, I'll say that she should have noticed how things tend turn out, when she provokes Yozora
Like I said things usually turn out bad when she's trying to make excuses to hide her insecurities, so she doesn't realise she's provoking her.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:43   Link #136
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Eh that would be cheap and corny drama... wrong show
I rather the shows turn into cheap drama for one episode, to at least confirmed their friendship development. Than having Yozora kept teasing Sena , making her running away crying (before return deal some jealousy toward Yozora) for another zillion times.

Actually it will annoy me enough if if we have another moment like that next episode
Old 2011-11-21, 20:27   Link #137
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narukahana View Post
I just realized that cellphones have such miraculous function.

Anyways a pretty good episode overall, especially because Yozora has more spotlight this time.

Can't wait for the next beach episode.
Judging from the prologue, I guess Yukimura is going to wear bikini instead of trunks...
I'd be surprised if Yukimuri didn't wear a bikini - Hideyoshi in BakaTest wore one as well.
Or perhaps they'll let Yukimura wear a girl's school swimsuit XD

Quote:
While in Yozara's case, it's also kinda tsundere in a more sadistic way. Yozara is really mean sometime...
I'd say Yozora is much more yandere rather than tsundere, with 99% yan and 1% dere XD
Also, she's mean to Sena (almost) all the time, not just "sometimes".
Old 2011-11-21, 21:33   Link #138
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
I'd say Yozora is much more yandere rather than tsundere, with 99% yan and 1% dere XD
I can't believe people still don't know what yandere means even though we have the prime example this season with Mirai Nikki -_-
Old 2011-11-21, 22:14   Link #139
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

chaos is rigth, she has the potential, but havent shown any signs of yandere-ism, for the term of yandere refer to mi signature.
Old 2011-11-22, 01:21   Link #140
abc0716

Quite an amusing episode.

lol @ their discovery of 'new' cellphone technology, and Yozora's '....., NIKU!....., NIKU!' trolling.
Closed Thread