AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-09, 22:49   Link #3721
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Nope I don't think Godou even met her....
Spoiler for LN:

*Edit - Done ^^

Last edited by xBakaChanx; 2012-09-09 at 23:03.
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 22:59   Link #3722
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^Keep it in spoiler tag buddy, some folks are a bit touchy when it comes to the definition of "spoilers," me included
Old 2012-09-09, 23:15   Link #3723
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

if she ever meet him we know she is gonna be the next victim .. xD
Old 2012-09-10, 03:26   Link #3724
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
...it's magic!
So any High Magician can summon a sacred divine beast? I thought divine beast could be summon by Campione who defeated the god the divine beast is under, like the [Boad].

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 03:30   Link #3725
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
So any High Magician can summon a sacred divine beast? I thought divine beast could be summon by Campione who defeated the god the divine beast is under, like the [Boad].
You need at least a thousand magicians of exceptional quality to summon something like the boar. That's what's Erica said.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 03:37   Link #3726
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Let's not forget that campione is one who was granted authorities by defeating the gods, but the ones supporting them are the magicians. Thought the level of beasts they can actually summon is another issue....
Old 2012-09-10, 04:21   Link #3727
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Let's not forget that campione is one who was granted authorities by defeating the gods, but the ones supporting them are the magicians. Thought the level of beasts they can actually summon is another issue....
Don't understand what you are trying to imply.
Old 2012-09-10, 06:32   Link #3728
Mars Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
You need at least a thousand magicians of exceptional quality to summon something like the boar. That's what's Erica said.

And even if you summon the divine beast is another matter altogether if it will obey your command. Godou can summon the beast and doesnt have to waste magic giving him orders. Because is an avatar of his. At the very least is my theory.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 06:50   Link #3729
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
And even if you summon the divine beast is another matter altogether if it will obey your command. Godou can summon the beast and doesnt have to waste magic giving him orders. Because is an avatar of his. At the very least is my theory.
Of course. And even then, the boar refuses to obey Godou's orders. Once he has formed an image of the building he has targeted in his mind, it refuses to obey any commands until that structure is fully destroyed.
Old 2012-09-10, 08:54   Link #3730
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
I know, I know, I just thought the bird was a avatar of a god that Lao Hao defeated.

If Goduo learned how to summon a sacred divine beast simlier to the [Boar] then he wouldn't need to destroy so many iconic landmark since he won't need to use the [Boar] so often, cause I assume the divine beast would be more controllable.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”

Last edited by mike211; 2012-09-10 at 09:15.
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 10:07   Link #3731
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
That's cause they don't have enough magical power. I bet you Luo Hoa could toss out super high level god-killing class spells one after another..

..Which makes me wish Godou would learn magic or combat skills besides just using his authorities even more.
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 11:08   Link #3732
muk

but godou doesn't need to learn any magic or combat skills xD
isn't that the whole point of him being godou xD

it's like voban in his early days, he doesn't use magic either and wins vs gods/campione

you've got all the side characters with all the awesome skills and magic and godou with just his authorities and his brain to win

besides i like it when godou plays dirty to win at any cost
muk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 11:22   Link #3733
Kadi
知識の探求者

You want Godou to become even more awesome? ... Let's talk about that again after the next update on V7.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 11:30   Link #3734
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
You want Godou to become even more awesome? ... Let's talk about that again after the next update on V7.
Oh c'mon! It's not a question about wish fulfillment here.. Kadi, even you would have to admit that some of the slapstick getting kidnapped by classmates or being defenseless against mid-tier opponents gets a bit tiresome and repetitive?
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 11:39   Link #3735
Kadi
知識の探求者

But Erica walking right over them is fun... and let's face facts here: If Jou-chan wants the slapstick to continue, it will continue, magic learned or not. "In a certain sense, those three are scarier than gods and campione", remember? Hell, Godou should be able to lay the smack on them already if he wanted and rationality applied.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 13:50   Link #3736
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

No one upload illustrations from vol 13 on B-T yet. I don't want to download the RAW just to see a few pictures when my bandwidth is limited. I hope they'll update that soon.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 14:16   Link #3737
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muk View Post
but godou doesn't need to learn any magic or combat skills xD
isn't that the whole point of him being godou xD

it's like voban in his early days, he doesn't use magic either and wins vs gods/campione

you've got all the side characters with all the awesome skills and magic and godou with just his authorities and his brain to win

besides i like it when godou plays dirty to win at any cost
Lol learning magic or combat skills seem meaningless to me since he have his authorities already.... its like adding + 1 to his already existent 100000 power level XD

Beside his harem can handle all the magic skills involved =P
Old 2012-09-10, 14:44   Link #3738
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Lol learning magic or combat skills seem meaningless to me since he have his authorities already.... its like adding + 1 to his already existent 100000 power level XD

Beside his harem can handle all the magic skills involved =P
Good luck having to rely on his harem when he himself could do the jobs if he trained.

Well, if I were to be a campione, my only reason for not training magic or martial art would be because I'm lazy and I don't give a crap about the trouble that will come to me. I don't want to be a hypocrite like Goudo. False pacifist is just a mild word for a hypocrite...
Old 2012-09-10, 14:48   Link #3739
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Good luck having to rely on his harem when he himself could do the jobs if he trained.

Well, if I were to be a campione, my only reason for not training magic or martial art would be because I'm lazy and I don't give a crap about the trouble that will come to me. I don't want to be a hypocrite like Goudo. False pacifist is just a mild word for a hypocrite...
Well the thing is, it just won't be right if he did everything himself, then what's the point of "fighting alongside comrades" or the point of characters like Erica and others. A king is always supported by others, and never just fight alone~

Ya I would be lazy too lol, training magic and martial art isn't just something that can be done in a month or two...
Old 2012-09-10, 15:23   Link #3740
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Well the thing is, it just won't be right if he did everything himself, then what's the point of "fighting alongside comrades" or the point of characters like Erica and others. A king is always supported by others, and never just fight alone~

Ya I would be lazy too lol, training magic and martial art isn't just something that can be done in a month or two...
But for god's sake! He's a freaking demon king with physical body far surpasses the best of human and magical power far surpass the strongest mage... The simple move and simple magic should be enough to do the job. And in vol. 8, it just shows us that he can learn magic faster than normal people, on a whole different level. I just got bored of his farce about pretending to be normal. It makes me sick to the point of wanting to kill all his loved ones in front of him and tell him he should have prevented that has he studied martial arts or magic in case of emergency.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem