AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2006-09-08, 22:26   Link #241
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Oh, and as I stated in a post above, my favorite songs in the Vocal Album are "beautiful flower" and "Mabushikute Mienai". Nanaka 4ever.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 03:49   Link #242
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen
Spoiler:
That's why it was in spoiler tags~! SPOILERS! Don't blame me!

Spoiler for Based solely on the Otome and Yume endings so far - this is giving away the farm! spoiling everything! (well, no, not quite, but yeah - don't do it!):
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 04:52   Link #243
cyw1988
Japaholic

Send a message via MSN to cyw1988
Spoiler:

I thought mabushikute was abit off-tuned but was still ok. And really Nanaka started off my most favourite character and now she ends up somewhere in the bottom(partly coz her storyline really couldn't get me to feel for her character). My list goes like this Otome>Anju>Yume>Koko>Nanaka>Minatsu. I had to force myself to do minatsu's storyline just to get the D.C. Path hehe.
cyw1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 05:51   Link #244
MeganeShounen
Huh?

*was holding a glass of milk and a cookie in his mouth while surfing the net until he reads this reply*

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Spoiler for Based solely on the Otome and Yume endings so far - this is giving away the farm! spoiling everything! (well, no, not quite, but yeah - don't do it!):
*drops the glass of milk, spilling it, and lets the cookie fall from his mouth*

Spoiler:

Wooo... my head's spinning... And so far, each girl has her own specific "theme" on her story...
Spoiler:
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 07:05   Link #245
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen
Spoiler:
Uh, I don't think I did anything to deserve that (for sure I still haven't completed 100% of DCII).
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 22:21   Link #246
cyw1988
Japaholic

Send a message via MSN to cyw1988
hmmm.. i dun really remember much about minatsu's storyline. Probably coz I skipped most of it just to unlock Sakura's route... But i find her really annoying.... hahaha help me out here relentless =X
cyw1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-14, 23:48   Link #247
Jinx626
Yo!!

anyone planning to pick up a yume asakura pillow case?? too much in price for my taste. http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....EY=NEOSL-11449
Old 2006-09-15, 02:18   Link #248
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx626
anyone planning to pick up a yume asakura pillow case?? too much in price for my taste. http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....EY=NEOSL-11449
While I'm a self-avowed collector of most things Da Capo, I have to admit that even I have a hard time justifying an (ecchi) pillow case unless it happens to come with something else that I was going to get anyway. Plus, I suppose that price is quite steep... and, to be honest, it'd end up staying the box anyway.

However, I am planning on picking up the "Official Perfect Visual Book" that's scheduled to come out at the end of the month. It hasn't hit Amazon for pre-orders yet, but you can see it listed on the MediaWorks site (near the bottom of the page).

And yeah, cyw1988, my lack of reply about Minatsu's story is because that's the last storyline I have to go through as well. Maybe it's "save the best for last", but the truth is that I was more curious about the Asakura girls' stories. We'll see what happens though. So far, while I had my favourites, I wouldn't say that I disliked any of the D.C. II stories.
Old 2006-09-15, 13:23   Link #249
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Hm, I wonder if there were any expansion packs out there. You know, similar to Tokimeki where one game just centers to only one girl kinda thing.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 16:28   Link #250
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
Hm, I wonder if there were any expansion packs out there. You know, similar to Tokimeki where one game just centers to only one girl kinda thing.
Well, there aren't any yet, but it's about as sure of a thing as you'll get in this business. Da Capo is Circus's cash-cow (and for good reason!). The game only came out in May, so no expansions have been announced yet, but I expect we'll see something timed with the anime release, and I expect both sometime next year. The original Da Capo had a number of expansions and re-releases, and I don't see why this one would be any different. But, of course, time will tell.
Old 2006-10-29, 18:46   Link #251
Koutarou

i saw it in Getchu
(i don't remember though ^^; )
but it had D.C.II Christmas Days
i think its an expansion
There are a few new characters
but the real suprise (it almost gave me a heart attack >.<)
Shirakawa Kotori is in it
mixing D.C. and D.C.II
here is the link for those who can't believe me
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=326065
however her voice actor is different
the new characters are characters from other games that circus made

EDIT:
Actually.....its more like a twist of stories rather than an expansion ^^;;

Last edited by Koutarou; 2006-10-29 at 22:47.
Koutarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 22:52   Link #252
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koutarou View Post
but it had D.C.II Christmas Days
i think its an expansion
Yeah - I included that in the main post a little while ago (but nobody knows that I've been updating it becacuse I haven't been bumping the thread ). Anyway, it's actually a fandisk and they've announced 5 main scenarios from different Circus games so far: Kotori from D.C., Yume & Otome from D.C. II, Sae from Kujira, and Sena from Sukumizu 2. More info can be found on the main site; the game's expected to ship December 22nd (appropriately enough, just in time for Christmas ).

Now that the thread's bumped anyway, I can say to check out the first post for all the latest announced merchandise.

And here's also a bonus image.
Spoiler for Cover of the D.C. II Official Perfect Visual Book:
Old 2006-10-30, 05:22   Link #253
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
I checked your link from the first post (as I'd naturally check anything that ever mentions Kotori), relentless, but I get a 404. :x
Old 2006-10-30, 14:42   Link #254
Koutarou

its written that it comes out in December 6th though...
http://circus.nandemo.gr.jp/sakuhin/...uct/index.html
Old 2006-10-31, 20:51   Link #255
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST View Post
I checked your link from the first post (as I'd naturally check anything that ever mentions Kotori), relentless, but I get a 404. :x
lol - they updated the webpage and changed all the links already The new link is here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koutarou View Post
its written that it comes out in December 6th though...
http://circus.nandemo.gr.jp/sakuhin/...uct/index.html
Actually, that's just "December 2006", without a day. The 22nd was mentioned in a magazine ad I saw, but it may just be a target date.
Old 2006-10-31, 22:43   Link #256
Koutarou

well i can't wait for it
i might as well tell my brother to get me it for christmas
that would be a great gift
also with the fanbook
Old 2006-10-31, 23:20   Link #257
DanielSong39

Any thoughts when the anime will come out?

My guess is Spring 2008 - can't wait to see Nanaka in all her goodness!

The winner will probably be one of the Nemu clones, however - don't really care which one wins, as long as I see a full-fledged catfight, in true Da Capo fashion. The Nemu-Sakura bloodbath will be tough to top, but I'd like to see them try.

But absolutely no complaints if we see a repeat of the Riko/Kirino angst in this adaptation. Rooting for Nanaka all the way!

Last edited by DanielSong39; 2006-10-31 at 23:34.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-31, 23:29   Link #258
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Any thoughts when the anime will come out?

My guess is Spring 2008 - can't wait to see Nanaka in all her goodness!

The winner will probably be one of the Nemu clones, however - don't really care which one wins, as long as I see a full-fledged catfight, in true Da Capo fashion. The Nemu-Sakura bloodbath will be tough to top, but I'd like to see them try.

But absolutely no complaints if we see a repeat of the Riko/Kirino angst in this adaptation.
I'm still going with Summer 2007 as my guess at this point, following the "every two years" cycle. Based on the game, I don't know if you'll get your much-desired cat fight, as the path they're most likely to take doesn't really have one. That being said, they'll have to shuffle the events around anyway if they want to fit a bit of all the paths in one timeline, so who knows what they'll do. There is very little "Riko/Kirino angst" in this game, though (this isn't Gift), and I don't think you can call either of the Asakura grandaughters "Nemu clones"... but you seem to revel in comparisons.
Old 2006-10-31, 23:30   Link #259
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
I might just give it a chance, who knows. The last few eroge turned anime I watched scared me off the genre, so now I'm only making exceptions for more different things like F/SN, at least for the meantime. I'm not even watching -Kanon- currently, because of lack of motivation and time, though I've been reading stuff about this season's shows in general.

By the way, which path do you think they're going for? Yume path, Otome path? Or the DC path that I still know nothing of?

Last edited by AvatarST; 2006-10-31 at 23:44.
AvatarST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 00:01   Link #260
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST View Post
By the way, which path do you think they're going for? Yume path, Otome path? Or the DC path that I still know nothing of?
Spoiler:

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, ero-game, eroge, game, games, romance, school life, seinen, visual novel