Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-24, 01:51   Link #61
jade_time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TetrFlare
I use isobuster, cos it can open all sorts of image file. img or img with nfo whats the diff? By having the img file means can open.

I've not heard of TOS before, but from the torrents they host, it's a good reason to believe it's real.

NFO file is just an iNFOrmation file, basically just tells you about the rip who did it etc

open with notepad or a special viewer
Old 2004-09-24, 01:55   Link #62
kardar

I'm downloading the movie right now, i have 10Mbit so it should be done by the time im coming home (going to school), I'll tell you guys if it's real or not later , I have 2 hours left right now, and i started downloading a few minutes ago.
Old 2004-09-24, 02:03   Link #63
Indignation

Here's an idea: someone that has the whole subtitle file downloaded, and the appropriate reading software, try to see if the subtitles match with the movie.

I have no clue how myself...and opening in notepad didn't work. -_-'

But if you're done in two hours, I guess that's more than good enough, although I suspect it will slow heavily as you get more downloaded...

*edit* watch it not even end up being a subtitle file >_<
Old 2004-09-24, 02:17   Link #64
TetrFlare
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to TetrFlare
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_time
NFO file is just an iNFOrmation file, basically just tells you about the rip who did it etc

open with notepad or a special viewer
heh... i know that. I use NFOviewer, i just mean that the nfo file will have no effect whatsoever on watching the movie.
Old 2004-09-24, 02:39   Link #65
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blargy
it's not. it's an .img file along with a nfo that has already been posted.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrents-details.php?id=3241308

that is where it is posted. anyone know swedish? i assume it is swedish...

it would be a pleasent surprise if it was real, but I've never heard of TOS before and it is a slow seed. don't get your hopes up, and only d/l if you have bandwith to spare atm would be my suggestion.

Of the 161 peers I'm connected to, it appears to have downloaded only to 12% for the ones farthest along. I think that means it's probably being seeded pretty slowly. I'll check back in the morning. atm i am downloading at approx 200k/s and at 9.7%. that won't keep up for long, of course
It's nothing important on that site, only like file size, seeders what type of file etc
Old 2004-09-24, 02:49   Link #66
markybot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indignation
Here's an idea: someone that has the whole subtitle file downloaded, and the appropriate reading software, try to see if the subtitles match with the movie.

I have no clue how myself...and opening in notepad didn't work. -_-'

But if you're done in two hours, I guess that's more than good enough, although I suspect it will slow heavily as you get more downloaded...

*edit* watch it not even end up being a subtitle file >_<

The only files in the torrent is a img. file and the ms info document

I've never heard of opening a img. file to look at subtitles before so I dont think thats possible.

But then again just cuz I've never heard of it doesnt mean it can't be done =)
Old 2004-09-24, 02:51   Link #67
markybot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar
I'm downloading the movie right now, i have 10Mbit so it should be done by the time im coming home (going to school), I'll tell you guys if it's real or not later , I have 2 hours left right now, and i started downloading a few minutes ago.

10 mbit ....damn im jealous!

How much would that cost someone a month? Assuming it's not from a college campus or something =p
Old 2004-09-24, 03:08   Link #68
Kazukijen
Dedicated Follower

Quote:
*twitch*
*stabs his now terribly inadequate 512k*
WHY!!! WHY DOES BRITAIN NEVER GET GOOD STUFF!!!?!?!
Incidentally, someone mentioned that all PAL players play NTSC. I just realised that this is 90% true, if you count a PS2 as a PAL player. Damn it not playing my SW las disc rips in colour.
Oh and I guess I'm back or something. The movie talk has driven me out of hiding.
Old 2004-09-24, 03:52   Link #69
Greenē
It's bacon!

Spoiler for Something smells fishy...:
Old 2004-09-24, 05:02   Link #70
jade_time

Quote:
Originally Posted by markybot
The only files in the torrent is a img. file and the ms info document

I've never heard of opening a img. file to look at subtitles before so I dont think thats possible.

But then again just cuz I've never heard of it doesnt mean it can't be done =)
you are right its not possible!
Old 2004-09-24, 05:03   Link #71
jade_time

Quote:
nice speed but you will find it will run into a wall fairly soon, as the first 20-30% may be widely spread the rest will not transfer at speeds anywhere near that
Old 2004-09-24, 05:18   Link #72
Kidd
SD Translator

Send a message via ICQ to Kidd Send a message via AIM to Kidd Send a message via MSN to Kidd Send a message via Yahoo to Kidd
Quote:
Copy paste anything and I'll translate it immedietly.
Old 2004-09-24, 06:01   Link #73
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd
Copy paste anything and I'll translate it immedietly.
Shit! i Didn't know that...
Spoiler:
Old 2004-09-24, 06:51   Link #74
devlin

Quote:
it's not. it's an .img file along with a nfo that has already been posted.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrents-details.php?id=3241308

it would be a pleasent surprise if it was real, but I've never heard of TOS before and it is a slow seed. don't get your hopes up, and only d/l if you have bandwith to spare atm would be my suggestion.

Of the 161 peers I'm connected to, it appears to have downloaded only to 12% for the ones farthest along. I think that means it's probably being seeded pretty slowly. I'll check back in the morning. atm i am downloading at approx 200k/s and at 9.7%. that won't keep up for long, of course

Scanned throw the site "Piratbay" and non has downloaded the whole thing yet so they still donīt know if its a fake or not.
Old 2004-09-24, 07:03   Link #75
P-Virus
ナイトメア

Quote:
For those who dont know, If you decide to dl this, you need either a virtual drive emulator to play off your hard drive or you will need to burn this to disc to watch it.

Also for those who dont know, a dvd is typically ready way before the release date. But just cuz they have it ready does not mean they want to release it. They can milk extra theatre sales etc. Thats why movies that do poorly in theatres will come out right away on DVD while blockbusters take forever to come out on DVD, remember how long it took the first Lord of the Rings to come out on DVD? The DVD was done way before it was released. They even had time to do that special edition DVD just a little while later.

As you can tell by the dvd faq provided by the group that ripped this in a above post, Their release of this movie is 9/21/04 while the date they claim it will be officialy released is 12/21/04. It is common practice for groups that rip movies and cd's to try to get their stuff out as soon as possible BEFORE the official release date, more for bragging rights.

As for movies that are DVD-R, they are typically high quality, but every now and then you see some crap quality DVD-R

As for the subtitles...who knows? They might be official done by the studio, or they may be fansubbed. If you remember the GITS:Innocence rip, the first one put out by TheHawks was a dude sitting in the theatre with a camcorder recording it, and they put their subs over that. The second version was DVD quality (possibly from the official DVD but idk for sure) and still had their subs used. So it could be either one.

actually you can use vlc to play .img tho
downloading it right now through a friends 10mb server
vlc also plays partial downloads so i can watch the file while downloading and if it is a fake just cancel the download
Old 2004-09-24, 07:19   Link #76
nubby

I don't think you can view unfinished image files. You can view unfinished dvd video/.vob files tho.

I'm at the 1gig mark now and it's starting to get slow ;(
Old 2004-09-24, 07:35   Link #77
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Ok i'm downloading it now. If it's not real I guess i'm gonna throw my PC out of the window.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-09-24, 08:15   Link #78
kardar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_time
nice speed but you will find it will run into a wall fairly soon, as the first 20-30% may be widely spread the rest will not transfer at speeds anywhere near that
Yeah, you're right, i'm home from school now.. and i'm only at 53% and the speed is only 12 kb/s.
Well, I guess i'll get it sooner or later, its just the waiting..

Quote:
10 mbit ....damn im jealous!

How much would that cost someone a month? Assuming it's not from a college campus or something =p
Well, I pay 25$ a month for 10mbit up/down, I guess its a good deal
Old 2004-09-24, 08:18   Link #79
Tatay
Aj, is there any1 better?

Send a message via ICQ to Tatay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja massacre
Shit! i Didn't know that...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-09-24, 08:19   Link #80
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
damnit i've been downloading for 6 hours at 1-10 kb/sec... and i just found out that i was behind firewall... now i'm infront of firewall and downling 30+kb/sec... damnit... i gotta catch up... ... hope this is not a trap... it's going to blow out my 160GB or hard drive if it's a huge virus >.<
Closed Thread