AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2023-03-20, 03:34   Link #541
James Rye

I think, it might be his appetite. Or his love for monsters. One of those two things.
Old 2023-04-17, 09:42   Link #542
marvelB

It's that time! Laius is finally being recognized as a hero by the rest of the adventurers. But now it's time for him to prepare for the greatest meal of his life.... his own sister?!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-15, 16:49   Link #543
marvelB

Bump for the next chapter! Kabru gives the elf captain a good old-fashioned pep talk, convincing him to help out with their meal! And if that weren't enough, even Senshi added his own pearl of wisdom at the end! Not the most eventful chapter, but still a nice one, IMO!
Old 2023-06-19, 18:14   Link #544
marvelB

Another bump! This chapter was particularly interesting, since it mainly focused on Izutsumi. She considers herself free now, yet after gaining everyone else's perspectives on how they'll live from now on, she realizes that her own idea of freedom isn't as great as she first thought it to be. So in the end, it seems she finally came to a decision about her future....

...And speaking of, it's looking more like Laius will finally accept the proposal to become the island's new king.....?
Old 2023-06-20, 17:07   Link #545
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I hope Marcille will get some kind of plea deal where she's part of the elven research team on the island.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-15, 01:52   Link #546
James Rye

Next chapter gonna be the last one. TAT

Laius really walked in like a king with that demon skin over his back. He gonna be one heck of a famous king. Loved how his tiny island kingdom suddenly became like a huge chunk of the continent which means both the dwarves and elves have a much harder time to just ignore the newly formed kingdom. And from what it seems at least the elven queen is fine with it.
Old 2023-08-18, 15:53   Link #547
marvelB

Wow, to think that the story is finally coming to an end.... it only feels like yesterday when I started following it, too. Time really flies by....

Anyway, it's cool to see Laius finally stepping up to his new role as a king. Still, I'm worried if he'll really be able to save his sister for good this time, considering the curse the lion laid upon him. No matter how great his reign may turn out to be, he may have to live the rest of his life knowing that the one person he was closest to may be lost to him forever.... damn. Well, gotta wait and see how the final chapter will wrap things up, I suppose....
Old 2023-08-19, 04:52   Link #548
James Rye

Though it is possible that next chapter is like the final but that there gonna be an epilogue chapter of some sorts.
Old 2023-09-13, 13:10   Link #549
scififan

The last dungeon meal is on a big table.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-16, 06:35   Link #550
James Rye

Last chapter~~~~~
I gonna miss that series, its characters were so lovely and the world-building was just incredible while the art was fantastic. An amazing series for the ages.
Old 2023-09-16, 09:20   Link #551
zztop

How many seasons would it take for the upcoming anime to cover the whole manga to completion? Could they finish it in 20+ episodes like Sacrificial Princess and King of Beasts?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-16, 10:24   Link #552
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
How many seasons would it take for the upcoming anime to cover the whole manga to completion? Could they finish it in 20+ episodes like Sacrificial Princess and King of Beasts?
Doubt it, considering the Series atleast in the initial chapters were quite slow paced (i had only read the series until the appearance of MC's Sister turned monster, and the plot flow until then was quite slow).
The main point would be, what kind-off plot flow would the writers follow for the Anime.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-16, 13:46   Link #553
dragon1412

Read it, good chapter. Sad when it's finally end. I'm sincerely hoping for the author next work and hoping it's a longer series this time.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-18, 11:45   Link #554
marvelB

Well now, that wrapped things up rather nicely, at least for the most part (it's more bittersweet in Laius' case.... poor guy ). It was fun following this story through to the end. Really looking forward to the author's next major work, whatever that may be.

But in the meantime, she also made it pretty clear that she's not done exploring DM's world just yet, so I think we can expect to see some fun little side stories to come along in due time. I'll definitely be looking out for those, too!

Tags
comedy, cooking, dungeons, fantasy