AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2024-02-24, 00:18   Link #281
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Anyone have a tips how to defeat Something unto death boss?

That creature keep destroying my Ratio.

Current TB is 48 equilibrium level 3

My other dps are Kafka and Clara
My shield is Gepard
Healer is Natasha

Last edited by Diluc; 2024-02-24 at 01:18.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-24, 14:37   Link #282
Tenzen12

You could still pull for DHIL for few more days. He is DPS monster.

Other than that, build your supports like Bronya, Pela Tingyun or if you have, her Ruan Mei. For Ratio specifically Pela or Guinafei with their debuffs are good choice.

Also give your team good gears, If you can get good stats on your relics, you don't have to care about set bonuses. Even if you have to use 4 different pieces of relics, it's fine as long as stats are good.
Old 2024-02-25, 03:36   Link #283
Liddo-kun
is this so?

looking forward to add her to my team.

Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-25, 05:57   Link #284
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
You could still pull for DHIL for few more days. He is DPS monster.

Other than that, build your supports like Bronya, Pela Tingyun or if you have, her Ruan Mei. For Ratio specifically Pela or Guinafei with their debuffs are good choice.

Also give your team good gears, If you can get good stats on your relics, you don't have to care about set bonuses. Even if you have to use 4 different pieces of relics, it's fine as long as stats are good.
I eventually rolled for BlackSwan yesterday I finally defeated that creature thanks for her.
I skipped IL Danheng since I have Ratio and I am planning for Aventurine for next imaginary, his shield will be good combo.

I am only using set Optimization for now because my relics still pile of random things.
Once i reach equilibrium level 4 i will start 5 star relic farms
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-26, 10:55   Link #285
dragon1412

Dr Ratio is actually pretty bad for that thing, main reason is that you want someone who can cover the 2 spot next to it due to it death mechanic. You don't really need Black swan, and more like any Dot damage dealer would work consider you have Kafka, Dot really make quick work of him. DOn't really recommend DHIL consider you already have Ratio, they share the same element and consider that single target trait, it's hard to justify pulling DHIL when Ratio is just actually pretty good himself/
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-26, 16:53   Link #286
Tenzen12

Obviously if you have decent DPS of per element, you need nothing more and Ratio is certainly good enough. But I don't think it's wrong recommend best one even if you already have decent one. Especially if aforementioned decent one struggle on some content.

Obviously, it's more of luxury than necessity, but if someone ask how to beat imaginary weak boss while DHIl have rerun I will certainly list it as valid option, even if Ratio is on table
Old 2024-02-28, 04:48   Link #287
Liddo-kun
is this so?

liking her insanity.
just a few hours left before pulling.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2024-02-28 at 16:29.
Old 2024-02-29, 02:41   Link #288
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
liking her insanity.
just a few hours left before pulling.
I like the teaser that extends MiHoYo's infamous embrace of the Rules of Threes, and sort of mirrors Nahida's famous birthday teaser. There's been some speculation that the mask itself has some sort of perverse influence on her, so I suppose this is more fodder for that theory.

This one, though, is definitely just pure insanity. They don't even show or suggest anything about her skills in combat or anything, it's just "look at how insane she is."

In terms of combat, she actually does seem like a very useful support, particularly if you're using skill-point-hungry DPS.

I do wonder, though, if this game is going to keep going with two new 5-stars every patch indefinitely. Obviously for the next few patches it makes sense with the launch of a new region, and there are a bunch of story-relevant characters to get through, but I sort of find myself hoping at some point they slow down a tiny bit and let people catch their breath. I guess we'll see.
Old 2024-02-29, 03:39   Link #289
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Managed to get Sparkle in 60 pulls, with QQ finally at E6 and my first copy of Hanya. Have only lost the 50/50 once overall with Topaz which is just bizarre. Next is Acheron and then maybe Firefly and Robin.

HSR does give more currency compared to Genshin according to people documenting these, but in exchange though they keep releasing 2 new 5 stars every time. Kinda evens it out I guess if those units are strong and to your liking to pull for, which is most of them for me. I'll have a break in pulling with Aventurine after Acheron so I'll have to wait for next week's drip marketing to see who to pull for next. I'm waiting for Fu Xuan's rerun. I passed on her because Jingliu was after her and now I want a stronger sustain unit than Lynx.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-29, 05:19   Link #290
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I like the teaser that extends MiHoYo's infamous embrace of the Rules of Threes, and sort of mirrors Nahida's famous birthday teaser. There's been some speculation that the mask itself has some sort of perverse influence on her, so I suppose this is more fodder for that theory.

This one, though, is definitely just pure insanity. They don't even show or suggest anything about her skills in combat or anything, it's just "look at how insane she is."
Sparkle theory

Spoiler:

character design. For me, she now looks like a mix of Yazawa Nico, when not insane. And a younger Tokisaki Kurumi when insane + her use of a gun in the promo vid. Anyway, liking her character design a lot.

have pulled in Asia. Got her in 40 pulls. Also got a Qingque and Hanya is now E2. Good start on the pulling session.

Quote:
In terms of combat, she actually does seem like a very useful support, particularly if you're using skill-point-hungry DPS.
that should be answered in the next days / weeks to come. Seen a few youtube vids already claiming she's broken... but it's too early. I will start viewing guides in a week or two from now.. so the comments would have more people who have experienced her play style.

Quote:
I do wonder, though, if this game is going to keep going with two new 5-stars every patch indefinitely. Obviously for the next few patches it makes sense with the launch of a new region, and there are a bunch of story-relevant characters to get through, but I sort of find myself hoping at some point they slow down a tiny bit and let people catch their breath. I guess we'll see.
my only hope is that Aventurine would come after Sparkle, and not Acheron. If Acheron comes after this, then it would be the first time they would have three straight female banners.
Old 2024-02-29, 06:08   Link #291
dragon1412

Lose 50/50 and force to take the guaranteed now only have slightly over 10 rolls left in my saving. I really hope adventurine come first so I can save more for Acheron. Now I have E2 Himeko and got Hanya all the way to e6 despite not having her prior to sparkle roll. Also E6 both Qq and Sampo but they was pretty high in eidolon prior to this pull. Honestly the refund help quite a bit after I lose the50/50

Thankfully this patch still have almost a month left so I have some decent times for more saving, definitely going to go clear out the free quest and exploration now. I might get enough for Acheron consider that we still get at least 2-3 circle of Moc and pure fiction until the end of 1st 2.1 banner.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-29, 13:44   Link #292
Liddo-kun
is this so?

third Sparkle trailer.

Ueda Reina has nice voice range. So I guess this is if Ganyu becomes deranged. lol

Old 2024-02-29, 21:22   Link #293
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
HSR does give more currency compared to Genshin according to people documenting these, but in exchange though they keep releasing 2 new 5 stars every time. Kinda evens it out I guess if those units are strong and to your liking to pull for, which is most of them for me.
Yes, there's been a lot of "discourse" in some circles about how HSR is a more "generous" game than Genshin, but it really has a lot to do with this in addition to the fact that they're a bit more willing to play the power creep game (similar to HI3). Plus, more of the rewards are tied into some form of "endgame," so it's a bit harder for casual players to keep up (hence more "freebies"). The whole thing is balanced very differently, despite seeming similar on the surface.

And yeah, it'll be interesting to see what happens once they get through the main Penacony cast. If they start introducing a whole bunch of random (if no doubt attractive) characters just to throw new 5-stars on the gacha all the time, I have to imagine there's going to start being a lot more "wait and see." Obviously, anticipated characters like Sparkle and Acheron are going to do fine (although, as people mentioned, we'll see if they put Sparkle and Acheron back-to-back; I guess they will if they really want to push people to convert, but they can't play that card too many times or people will just burn out).

Was fortunate to win the 50/50 this time, but indeed if Acheron is next, I have a bad feeling about my luck. We'll see.

Quote:
third Sparkle trailer.

Ueda Reina has nice voice range. So I guess this is if Ganyu becomes deranged. lol
If nothing else, they're showing off their budget. This one is a bit more of an "ad" I guess, though fully animated (which totally fits Sparkle, because her character design just screams anime). Honestly, the Penacony arc so far would actually work quite well as an anime.
Old 2024-03-01, 04:25   Link #294
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

The problem with Acheron is that LC options outside her sig or other 5 star LCs are significantly worse in comparison. Majority of characters have at least 1 workable 4 star where the difference is relatively smallish.

Here it's pretty large. Either you be willing to play a gimped version of Acheron, or be willing to fork up passes for her sig.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-01, 08:15   Link #295
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
And yeah, it'll be interesting to see what happens once they get through the main Penacony cast. If they start introducing a whole bunch of random (if no doubt attractive) characters just to throw new 5-stars on the gacha all the time, I have to imagine there's going to start being a lot more "wait and see." Obviously, anticipated characters like Sparkle and Acheron are going to do fine (although, as people mentioned, we'll see if they put Sparkle and Acheron back-to-back; I guess they will if they really want to push people to convert, but they can't play that card too many times or people will just burn out).

Was fortunate to win the 50/50 this time, but indeed if Acheron is next, I have a bad feeling about my luck. We'll see.
I'm pretty much already trapped. Sparkle's light cone gives a lot of extra Crit DMG, making it a must pull. Have to get both Sparkle and her cone in all servers I play in, or would at least make a serious effort to do so. If Acheron comes after Sparkle.. can't get Acheron - unless a miracle happens that she comes in just 10 or 20 pulls.

best case scenario for me... is Aventurine comes after Sparkle, then Gallagher comes after Aventurine. This would allow a full restock of jades.

Quote:
If nothing else, they're showing off their budget. This one is a bit more of an "ad" I guess, though fully animated (which totally fits Sparkle, because her character design just screams anime). Honestly, the Penacony arc so far would actually work quite well as an anime.
yeah, it probably cost a lot making the videos for Sparkle. Looks like they're confident that she would earn back the money for them.

I've read a comment on youtube that Sparkle now has more promo vids than Kafka.

____

Sparkle fan made video.

I like the cute voice acting. ^^

Old 2024-03-01, 10:57   Link #296
Liddo-kun
is this so?

so happy today!

got two 5 stars in one ten pull.

Old 2024-03-01, 12:00   Link #297
Marina2

And since the other one is off-rate *5, it gives you guarantee for the next banner....Congrats.
Old 2024-03-01, 12:04   Link #298
Liddo-kun
is this so?

thanks. Good luck on your pulls as well.

this guarantee is now reserved for Acheron.
Old 2024-03-01, 12:19   Link #299
Marina2

Quote:
thanks. Good luck on your pulls as well.

this guarantee is now reserved for Acheron.
Too late. I have lost 50/50 to Welt

Considering should I keep pursuing Sparkle or save guarantee for Acheron.
Old 2024-03-01, 12:37   Link #300
Liddo-kun
is this so?

sorry to hear the loss. Sparkle or Acheron? Depends on your needs.

Sparkle buffs Crit DMG. And since she's quantum, she is a fine addition to a mono quantum team.

MoC and Pure Fiction needs two teams. I will have Ruan Mei on one team, then Sparkle on the other. So both teams have a strong damage increase.
That is why I put a lot of effort getting Sparkle. Thankfully, she did not play hard to get.