Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-16, 19:52   Link #81
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Whether or not MS can target multiple people at once is moot, because it only takes a split second to take full affect. Basically, over one second Itachi is technically capable of incapacitating an entire squad as long as they're all making eye contact with him.
You have no idea how powerfull Itachi would be with eye shades or mascara.
It's impossible not to look at his eyes then (for a moment) it raises his chances for eye contact with 80% atleast!
Old 2007-08-16, 20:46   Link #82
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenRyder View Post
Thank you very much Itachi
lol.

Wow everyone steals pics from NF and MH, even though i read those I'm not into spoiling

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-17 at 08:44.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 20:58   Link #83
Big_Papi
Dominican Elite

No Way Crow's With Sharingan Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big_Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 21:39   Link #84
seiji_kun

so if the spoilers are correct Itachi is talking with both of them. Would be hilarious if Itachi orders Sasuke to kill Naruto to get stronger again to get MS.

Would be even more hilarious if he orders him to get back with Naruto and kick (Akatsuki) Madaras ass.

Still wonder what Itachi has to tell him that's so important. I mean not like team "snake" can solve Itachis problem. Wonder why team snake was even formed if they won't get much more to do then book rooms at ins / cure Sasukes wounds after a battle / keep people bussy so they won't interfere with a battle of Sasuke / sensing people comming / summoning Sasuke from an other dimension.

So far team snake is bringing more comic relief in that annoys me then really beeing meaningfull to the story... Karins drooling at Sasuke, Seigetsu / Karin fights, Yuugi? (or how that cursed seal 2 dude called again) repressing CS2...
What I would give to see those panels exchanged with things that really mather to the story.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 22:11   Link #85
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

isnt sasuke gonna kill itachi ? and they are like having a "long time no see" chat now?
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 00:47   Link #86
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
so if the spoilers are correct Itachi is talking with both of them. Would be hilarious if Itachi orders Sasuke to kill Naruto to get stronger again to get MS.

Would be even more hilarious if he orders him to get back with Naruto and kick (Akatsuki) Madaras ass.

Still wonder what Itachi has to tell him that's so important. I mean not like team "snake" can solve Itachis problem. Wonder why team snake was even formed if they won't get much more to do then book rooms at ins / cure Sasukes wounds after a battle / keep people bussy so they won't interfere with a battle of Sasuke / sensing people comming / summoning Sasuke from an other dimension.

So far team snake is bringing more comic relief in that annoys me then really beeing meaningfull to the story... Karins drooling at Sasuke, Seigetsu / Karin fights, Yuugi? (or how that cursed seal 2 dude called again) repressing CS2...
What I would give to see those panels exchanged with things that really mather to the story.
its pretty obvious Seigetsu and kisami will fight
Old 2007-08-17, 00:59   Link #87
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
its pretty obvious Seigetsu and kisami will fight
that seems like it will be unlikely...The one with sasuke might very well be a shadow clone and the one with naruto might be the real deal..or even that too might be a shadow clone.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 02:37   Link #88
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
that seems like it will be unlikely...The one with sasuke might very well be a shadow clone and the one with naruto might be the real deal..or even that too might be a shadow clone.
Itachi doesn't waste chakra so one of them is a kage bunshin not both. And since Itachi knows that Sasuke can reverse genjutsu, it would be dumb for him to send a clone at Sasuke(at least thats what I think). Naruto on the other hand, is not good at releasing genjutsu.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 03:01   Link #89
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Itachi doesn't waste chakra so one of them is a kage bunshin not both. And since Itachi knows that Sasuke can reverse genjutsu, it would be dumb for him to send a clone at Sasuke(at least thats what I think). Naruto on the other hand, is not good at releasing genjutsu.
what do kage bunshin have to do with genjutsu?
also ya i agree it is pretty obvious kisame and suigetsu are going to fight. suigetsu wants samehada kisame's sword... i dont know why whats he going to do with zabuza's? carry them both? (badass, suigetsu is already pretty badass with the zabuza teeth)
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 04:34   Link #90
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
what do kage bunshin have to do with genjutsu?
also ya i agree it is pretty obvious kisame and suigetsu are going to fight. suigetsu wants samehada kisame's sword... i dont know why whats he going to do with zabuza's? carry them both? (badass, suigetsu is already pretty badass with the zabuza teeth)
I'm saying since its obvious that Sasuke will attack Itachi. It wouldn't be smart on Itachi's part to send a clone at Sasuke. For one Sasuke can reverse any genjutsu that the Itachi clone throws at him. And two Itachi would've wasted chakra just to see Sasuke again .
Old 2007-08-17, 04:40   Link #91
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
I'm saying since its obvious that Sasuke will attack Itachi. It wouldn't be smart on Itachi's part to send a clone at Sasuke. For one Sasuke can reverse any genjutsu that the Itachi clone throws at him. And two Itachi would've wasted chakra just to see Sasuke again .
clones are for gathering information, maybe itachi would use a clone to see how sasuke would approach him when they meet...
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 04:48   Link #92
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
clones are for gathering information, maybe itachi would use a clone to see how sasuke would approach him when they meet...
Probably.......but if that doesn't happen. I believe that the real Itachi found Sasuke. I wonder why Karin couldn't sense the Itachi clone/ real Itachi.
Old 2007-08-17, 06:58   Link #93
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

If Itachi is as cruel as they say he is...then he disperses his clone (if it is a clone) just before Sasuke can hit him.
And saying before he disperses "Mada mada dane!"
Old 2007-08-17, 07:36   Link #94
seiji_kun

lol that would crack me up, the only thing he then needs is to have a red racket in his hands (while bouncing the ball on the side of the racket) and a Seigaku jacket in stead of a Akatsukis cloak.

Well ofc it's obvious Suigetsu gonna face Kisamu. That's one of the reasons that make me believe that Kisame will stay loyal to Itachi no mather what cause they have to face each other.

Tho if that's the only reason he made them for a little showdown while the big showdown is bussy (Itachi vs Sasuke) then I think the chars have been waisted. 99% sure that's the reason that we gonna see Kisame staying with Itachi.
Well the other 1% is all these theories that Itachi gonna turn on Akatsuki and that Kisame can just leave Itachi behind but that means that Suigetsu / Kisame battle would never happen and that just seems to unlogical.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 08:28   Link #95
tkdtiger

I think a Kisame vs Suigetsu fight would be interesting. Atleast I hope it turns out being better than the Gai vs Kisame clone fight...I wouldn't be surprised if Kish. did something like have Gai and Kisame fighting again only to have Suigetsu interrupt or wind up fighting Gai after Kisame being killed...lol just wishful thinking on my part :P
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 08:31   Link #96
othafa

I think that when Gai next fights Kisame, Gai will die. Also, I think that Suigetsu is going to fight and lose to Kisame at some point. This will set up a nice Lee and Suigetsu vs. Kisame fight similar to the Lee and Gaara vs. Kimmimaro fight.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 10:36   Link #97
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
I think that when Gai next fights Kisame, Gai will die. Also, I think that Suigetsu is going to fight and lose to Kisame at some point. This will set up a nice Lee and Suigetsu vs. Kisame fight similar to the Lee and Gaara vs. Kimmimaro fight.
More like a Juugo and Suigetsu vs. Kisame.
Old 2007-08-17, 11:25   Link #98
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Wow, Itachi owned Nartuo/ Naruto clone...as expected.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 12:11   Link #99
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Well, like the spoiler says, Itachi (who turned out to be a kage bunshin) didn't really talk to Naruto about much. He only asked Naruto why he cares about Sasuke so much. I think many readers wonder the same thing. It seems like he might've wanted to say something else but Naruto was being uncooperative, so he put him in a genjutsu and left.

Itachi also meets up with Sasuke. Will this be their long-awaited final battle? My magic 8-ball tells me no.

The real interesting thing about this chapter was the revelation that the Rain village is in a civil war with Pein apparently leading one side. And Jiraiya himself will be going on a mission to infiltrate the village which is apparently very heavily guarded.

This probably means more Jiraiya action at last, new enemy Rain ninja and possibly a confrontation between Jiraiya and a member of Akatsuki (Tobi, Pein or BH). It could very well also mean the death of Jiraiya. It is an interesting development.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 12:17   Link #100
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Damn, he's gonna make Jiraiya die ! No way man...

And about Itachi only wanting to talk : I told you so ! hehe..
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote