AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-20, 12:35   Link #761
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Yeah, I'm guessing Tsubame's 2 cameos were to advertise the 2nd game or something.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-26, 13:58   Link #762
Mazryonh

Is Kaori Mizuhashi (the voice of Kokoro, and incidentally the voice of Laharl from the Disgaea series) reprising her role for MajiKoi S? Since she gets a route there, I wouldn't be surprised if she backed out to preserve her "ero-free" resume.

Her performance in this series was pretty good, though. I have to wonder if some fans will hand her some candy in the future so she can bite it in half.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-26, 15:22   Link #763
Midonin
Last Engage

Kaori Mizuhashi isn't, but Haruka Gaya is. By which I mean Kaori Mizuhashi is.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-26, 17:52   Link #764
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Kaori Mizuhashi isn't, but Haruka Gaya is. By which I mean Kaori Mizuhashi is.
Well let's not get too technically , it's still Mizuhashi Kaori's but under one of her over 40 pseudonyms that she uses.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-27, 01:12   Link #765
gbatemper

HAHAHAHA
Margit has such a different personality during "ero". Yamato and Margit even has sex right next to Chris who is sleeping ROFL.
"Ahhn. I can't wake up Ojou-sama and see me so lewd" XD
(I'm fluent in Japanese, theirs no translation)

Embarassed Kokoro is also priceless.

Dammit I love majikoi S so much. It was worth every yen to import it.
gbatemper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-27, 06:32   Link #766
Nanashi_1337

Here is my opinion about the game, though I don't know if it's acceptable to continue this in the anime thread.

Spoiler for About Majikoi S:

You will like this game. Really. There's even a guy that turns Super Saiyan literally. Gonna post a screenshot about this later. Anyway, it's a must buy IMO. Oh, do not skip the parts that have already been done in the trial, they added extra things in there.

----

Edit: Okay, here are the screenshots.

Spoiler for Watch at your own risk:

Last edited by Nanashi_1337; 2012-01-27 at 06:44. Reason: Screenshots
Nanashi_1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-27, 20:32   Link #767
nfsac

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
Here is my opinion about the game, though I don't know if it's acceptable to continue this in the anime thread.

Spoiler for About Majikoi S:

You will like this game. Really. There's even a guy that turns Super Saiyan literally. Gonna post a screenshot about this later. Anyway, it's a must buy IMO. Oh, do not skip the parts that have already been done in the trial, they added extra things in there.

----

Edit: Okay, here are the screenshots.

Spoiler for Watch at your own risk:

Spoiler for Questions!:
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 06:55   Link #768
giorno

it seems you missed benkei's side route
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 17:36   Link #769
Nanashi_1337

There's no Benkei route. I don't know who started saying there was one. I will say it again, there's no Benkei route. You only get a H-scene with her in Koyuki's route if you make the right choice, and it has as much influence as choosing to do a threesome with Margrit and Chris in Majikoi, Chris route. In other words, it has no influence.

And about Tsubame, unfortunately, I still don't understand her route well. What I do know is that...

Spoiler for About Tsubame:

That's it, unfortunately. Source from guys who understood Tsubame's route. That's the only thing they said.
Old 2012-01-31, 01:03   Link #770
gbatemper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
There's no Benkei route. I don't know who started saying there was one. I will say it again, there's no Benkei route. You only get a H-scene with her in Koyuki's route if you make the right choice, and it has as much influence as choosing to do a threesome with Margrit and Chris in Majikoi, Chris route. In other words, it has no influence.

And about Tsubame, unfortunately, I still don't understand her route well. What I do know is that...

Spoiler for About Tsubame:

That's it, unfortunately. Source from guys who understood Tsubame's route. That's the only thing they said.
Yep I can confirm it.
My game arrived today, I'll post screenshots after I find my goddam camera.

Oh man I loved the Yui's route ending cg. That reference.
Imo Best Routes
1. Yukie
2. Kokoro
3. Margit or Momoyo
gbatemper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 02:22   Link #771
Nanashi_1337

I'm sorry, but I don't like Margrit's route, the way they made it. Kokoro's route could use some improvements too, and the same with Tatsuko, but at least they're not as extreme as Margrit. Seriously, I know people may change when they fall in love, but if you were surprised at how Momoyo changed in her own route, I hope you don't get a heart attack in Margrit's route. And personally, I didn't like this sudden change, with so little interaction to trigger it.

Last edited by Nanashi_1337; 2012-01-31 at 05:29.
Old 2012-02-03, 15:09   Link #772
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

To hear Kokoro's route is so popular intrigues me.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 10:20   Link #773
Nanashi_1337

Spoiler for What I interpreted as a person with low japanese knowledge:
Old 2012-02-05, 22:50   Link #774
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
i've already asked once in this thread, but might aswell do it again: can someone pm me where to DL VN's (majikoi specifically) and whether or not i need a program/emulator to run em?
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 04:41   Link #775
Nanashi_1337

I can only give you this link for Majikoi S:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...01902&page=top

You will need Japanese settings in your computer or use AppLocale to play this game. But if what you're interested in is to obtain it illegaly, search it yourself, I can't help you here. I don't know if it's allowed to share illegal things (I'm going for no, so I won't do it).
Old 2012-02-17, 00:14   Link #776
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemper View Post
HAHAHAHA
Margit has such a different personality during "ero."
It's too bad that Margit didn't have much exposure for the anime adaptation. I hear that Rino Kawashima (her seiyuu) is very much liked for her versatility in her eroge roles, and it would have been nice to hear her acting ability in more mainstream series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemper View Post
Embarrassed Kokoro is also priceless.
That would have been something worth seeing in the animated adaptation. I have to wonder whether the anime scene where Yamato "proves his manhood" to her was purposely put in there given how she became a winnable hero for the fandisc.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 22:21   Link #777
Aleckwind

So does Yuu Asakawa, Yuko Goto, Shizuka Ito and the rest of the usually "normal" anime voice actresses really voicing a eroge? Wiki says that the game VA for those girls are different but I just started playing and that is definitely Yuu Asakawa I'm hearing.

Don't get me wrong, I respect eroge voice actors as much as I respect any other voice actor but its just surprising and hard to believe. Women lose "purity" points with those crazy nerds so they tend not to do eroge voices. Of course, its okay if your a guy cuz I'm heard more mainstream male VA do hentai.
Aleckwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 16:35   Link #778
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleckwind View Post
So does Yuu Asakawa, Yuko Goto, Shizuka Ito and the rest of the usually "normal" anime voice actresses really voicing a eroge? Wiki says that the game VA for those girls are different but I just started playing and that is definitely Yuu Asakawa I'm hearing.

Don't get me wrong, I respect eroge voice actors as much as I respect any other voice actor but its just surprising and hard to believe. Women lose "purity" points with those crazy nerds so they tend not to do eroge voices. Of course, its okay if your a guy cuz I'm heard more mainstream male VA do hentai.
They use fake names when they work for eroge. It's standard operating procedure.
Old 2012-02-27, 04:30   Link #779
Crisis
Rock on ^^

Can we only stick to the anime only discussion here ?

I am currently watching the anime. I came here and I am like .
Is Momoyo really Yamato's elder sis? Or is it that she's a senior, thats why she is his sis ?

Among all of the girls, my favourite is Miyako and she is the only one I would say is suited for Yamato. Yamato, dude, just open your eyes! Btw, the whole series is more echchier than anything I have ever watched.

Cosplay at it's best Thread
Crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 04:35   Link #780
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

The answer to that is in the game. But since you want an anime only discussion, we can't say it here -_-

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, eroge, seinen