AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-21, 04:36   Link #41
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-edyrw22AQ
Nothing to do except to have create an AMV/Trailer for Saint October
Maybe i do a bit too much for 9min... We can see the most important...
Old 2007-01-21, 05:48   Link #42
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ yep its kinda long but well it can serve as a concerntrated recap of the ep i just loved the music ~ mind providing a list? ^__^ im getting a GD feel from it for some reason heh ~

and i agree that kotono is

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-01-21, 06:01   Link #43
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
I just work for Another Trailer who will get more emotionnal Things
Two First Tracks are From Xenosaga 3 and the Last from the Death Note Movie

Here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzn1p2mkKec
First is The Ending of Hack:G.U Vol1 and the Second is Determination from otome wa boku ni koishiteru

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2007-01-21 at 06:24.
Old 2007-01-21, 23:52   Link #44
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

ahahaha~

I am done with Episode 3 summary + screenshots.

The series is competent for now, but I do hope for more things.

p/s Natsumi's transformation sucks.
Old 2007-01-23, 00:50   Link #45
Jaruromania

Kurololi, shirololi, what next? Akaloli?

I liked the OH HO HO HO! (whatever) ~Sashiagemasu wa!!! from Natsuki. Now there's a side to her I've...never seen.
Old 2007-01-23, 01:21   Link #46
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

I think the Next Loli will come on Ep 5, just eggplant said
Old 2007-01-23, 18:10   Link #47
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
And this shows never getting subbed. Even though I heard a group had dibs on it (said they were going to do it really, not dibs).

edit: Okay shut up how, was I supposed to know 4 hours after I posted this that it would be subbed.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-01-24 at 00:17.
Old 2007-01-24, 01:11   Link #48
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

So Thanks for the Ryo Team
Appreciate for your effort
Old 2007-01-24, 07:48   Link #49
Kensuke

Watched episode 1, and... Ahahaha! What the heck is this!?

Not exactly the most serious series out there, I have to admid I laughed out load three or four times. This was as stupid as it was funny.

And looks like I wasn't the only one who tought about Yume Tsukai. But I'm not really sure what to think about this, not exactly my cup of tea but I will give this a try, at least for couple of episodes.

Shouta likes loli.
Old 2007-01-24, 23:55   Link #50
DrewGSR

LMAO, WTF is just my reaction from the first episode. Oh man with all the "loli" in every single episode title and the transformation hahaha. So stupid that it was funny is how it was for me, guess ill watch some of this when im bored and wanna kill time.
Old 2007-01-25, 01:31   Link #51
Jaruromania

I love it when Kotono says "Kurololi sanjou!" during her transformation. One, because her seiyuu says that line better than any other, and two, because she refers to herself as a "loli", and that is just uber-awesome.
Old 2007-01-25, 01:58   Link #52
Seiryuu

The first thing I thought when I turned ep1 on was whether Japanese girls really lean in and press their cheeks together like that when watching TV. Yeah, it's cute, but I can't imagine it being a position they could hold for more than eight milliseconds.
More importantly, I almost thought that the transformation sequence with oily goop was disgusting. But after seeing the TenjouTenge transformation that begins with the massive explosion of mammaries, I find it hard to use such a term any more. Overall, I think oil is an improvement over stampeding hearts, but not by much. Although in peacetime this girl could make a killing selling the byproducts of her attacks to the gas companies.
Old 2007-01-25, 04:33   Link #53
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Ep 1.

Three words for this: Generic. Moe. Anime.

Not so much that that hurts this show, but just how inoffensive and dull it is. It's a snore of a show, and they're gonna need to throw more than a few cute characters and a detective mahou shoujo plot to fix that.
Old 2007-01-25, 11:53   Link #54
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

*Link Deleted*
Image Of Episode 4 just as usual
Nov2chan start 20 minutes later for the Release of Image
Asking for Dat2chan, we have to wait
See you later

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2007-01-26 at 01:45. Reason: RAW Is OUT :)
Old 2007-01-25, 12:50   Link #55
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
The first thing I thought when I turned ep1 on was whether Japanese girls really lean in and press their cheeks together like that when watching TV. Yeah, it's cute, but I can't imagine it being a position they could hold for more than eight milliseconds.
More importantly, I almost thought that the transformation sequence with oily goop was disgusting. But after seeing the TenjouTenge transformation that begins with the massive explosion of mammaries, I find it hard to use such a term any more. Overall, I think oil is an improvement over stampeding hearts, but not by much. Although in peacetime this girl could make a killing selling the byproducts of her attacks to the gas companies.
LOL.. hahaha..

Alright, I'll go get Ryoumi's version since Seiryuu makes such a convincing case!
Old 2007-01-25, 14:06   Link #56
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
if you think that the oil is bad...just wait until you see Natuski's transformation...how people can think of such things is beyond me

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-01-25, 15:11   Link #57
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
if you think that the oil is bad...just wait until you see Natuski's transformation...how people can think of such things is beyond me
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-25, 23:38   Link #58
Neohybrid_kai
Ikemasen, ojou-sama!

Send a message via Yahoo to Neohybrid_kai
Watched eps 01. Ahaha.. somekind like crossover betwen mahoushoujo and gothloli?
I like gothloli show but I dont think this series is one of my preference
I still watched the show for more "transformation scene" tough ^_^
Old 2007-01-26, 00:57   Link #59
Southern Cross
Crux

Upon watching the first episode, I found it slightly interesting. A bit childish and somewhat “generic”, but tolerable in my case, since I haven’t been exposed to too much “generic” in order to identify what lows/highs of “generic” is. I’ll give it a few more episodes in my free time before I have a final verdict on what I think about it generally, since there seems to be much more in the anime’s “big picture” to judge.

And lol, yeah, that transformation scene made me go quite "o_O" xD
Old 2007-01-26, 17:12   Link #60
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

EP 4 SAW
Spoiler:
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, loli