AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-07, 00:29   Link #41
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
And even if naruto and hinata wont hook up by themselves, its not like me, monir, socom, and every one else who ever "truely" posted in the WACWNS thread will let such things slide. Plots are being made at this very moment to set them up in an odd yet eye catching scene. Sure the strap on comment that was made earlier might be brutal but that is only a last resort plan where we trap naruto and hinata in slade's pit, full of pathy's ky jelly, deluded with monir's... Beverages and if needed the drugs found lodged randomly around Socom's house room, and other *cough* places. Fear not people of animesuki forums even if we dont manage to get these to as a couple, we will atleast get them to be major sex friends or atleast make naruto into hinata's slave. We promise 23 hrs of pleasure a day for hinata and all viewers

Pleasure for all viewers may not be experienced if they are not naruto himself or one pathy's other sex slaves (kiba)

Hehehe does any one from way back remember this priceless thread?
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...8&page=2&pp=30

Last edited by Lst2touchdasky; 2004-12-07 at 00:45.
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 20:52   Link #42
Shintoshi

Disturbing, not at all how Hinata acts (in public), but I can't help but laugh my fool head off. I've always wondered what Inner Hinata would be like, and that what you wrote was one of the possibilities...
Heh... 23...
Shintoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 02:56   Link #43
ctown

I think both of them will get hook up some day if the anime can go farther and when Naruto grows up. it's obvious the creators make Hinata just to like naruto
ctown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 03:34   Link #44
SenkoGC017
Anime Rambler

Well not the most interesting couple to me, but they seem like they would be happy together ^_^
SenkoGC017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 11:06   Link #45
Naruto14

I'm just going with my gut ... but i think there realation will grow stronger each time they meet.

~think about it~
Naruto14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 12:14   Link #46
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Imagine what would happen if Hinata almost drowned in the water...(assault ofcourse) Naruto gets rid of the enemy...and with his kage bunshin keeps the enemy away.

While the real one gives Hinata the kiss of life! Sucking her tonque and water (in her stomache outside her body)...while she wakes up...what would happen?
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 14:05   Link #47
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Imagine what would happen if Hinata almost drowned in the water...(assault ofcourse) Naruto gets rid of the enemy...and with his kage bunshin keeps the enemy away.

While the real one gives Hinata the kiss of life! Sucking her tonque and water (in her stomache outside her body)...while she wakes up...what would happen?
She performs a Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - with more precise chakra control than Tsunade ever could - on Naruto, disrupting Naruto's chakra flow system, hitting his heart area with the last and most powerful blow and make his heart stop functioning!
Then, holding Naruto's motionless body in her arms, she realizes what she just did and what Naruto was trying to do, before regretting that day and being lonely and sad the rest of her life.
Even other people bringing her gifts and worshipping her as a goddess for having killed Kyuubi and his Junchuuriku won't comfort her, being haunted by Naruto's smiling face until she dies.

*just kidding*
Damn... I can't believe I just imagined something this evil with poor Naruto >_<
Gomennasai Naruto-sama m(_ _)m
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 17:27   Link #48
naruto123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
She performs a Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - with more precise chakra control than Tsunade ever could - on Naruto, disrupting Naruto's chakra flow system, hitting his heart area with the last and most powerful blow and make his heart stop functioning!
Then, holding Naruto's motionless body in her arms, she realizes what she just did and what Naruto was trying to do, before regretting that day and being lonely and sad the rest of her life.
Even other people bringing her gifts and worshipping her as a goddess for having killed Kyuubi and his Junchuuriku won't comfort her, being haunted by Naruto's smiling face until she dies.

*just kidding*
Damn... I can't believe I just imagined something this evil with poor Naruto >_<
Gomennasai Naruto-sama m(_ _)m
Haha!
Thats one funny thought yet sad...but mostly funny!
naruto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 20:17   Link #49
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

What if Hinata turned out to be a reincarnated slave of the Kyuubi...and blushes when she see's Naruto because he knows the Kyuubi lies within him.

That would be freaky...
Old 2006-03-11, 08:18   Link #50
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Spoiler for from Anime Filler:

I know i know its from the silly filler writters but maybe Kishi will use it.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 12:26   Link #51
UberDork

I think honestly sasuke and naruto will fall in love with each other just like the movie brokeback mountain
UberDork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 20:12   Link #52
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDork
I think honestly sasuke and naruto will fall in love with each other just like the movie brokeback mountain
Aah that would be dirty...i doubt that will happen...if that would be the final episode...i will delete all my previous episodes..even if it'll be 500.

That would be very stupid.

Anyway up till now i havent read your signature... it's funny but it's something typical for (blocked) Yellow Flash
Old 2006-03-12, 04:08   Link #53
HellFire_Kakashi

Send a message via ICQ to HellFire_Kakashi Send a message via AIM to HellFire_Kakashi Send a message via MSN to HellFire_Kakashi Send a message via Yahoo to HellFire_Kakashi
Hinata + Naruto = impossible

Stalking + Crush does not = love

Crush does not = love

Fainting does not = love...

Really pathetic to see you Hinata x Naru fans with so much hope when there isn't even a glimmer at the end of the tunnel in the series for the two.
HellFire_Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 10:06   Link #54
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
Well Hinata and Naruto do make a good couple and it would be good to see them together.
After all Hinata really likes Naruto and maybe after they get together he'll feel the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDork View Post
Who would be stupid enough to do that?!
That cant and definitely wont be happening and if it did though I hope not,the show and manga will lose its popularity and go down the drain and some people would stop watching it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellFire_Kakashi View Post
Hinata + Naruto = impossible

Stalking + Crush does not = love

Crush does not = love

Fainting does not = love...

Really pathetic to see you Hinata x Naru fans with so much hope when there isn't even a glimmer at the end of the tunnel in the series for the two.
Well I was wondering if you can tell the future because its not impossible.Hinata faints when she sees Naruto because she really likes the guy and she just cant seem to show him how she feels.

"All is lost."

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-06-06 at 12:26. Reason: do not triple post
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 11:04   Link #55
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Aimingan not only do you revive old threads you triple post
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 11:23   Link #56
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Frankly Sakura pisses me off, I doub't she'll get Either Naruto or Sasuke.. or even Sai... shes too much of a bitch.
Old 2008-06-06, 11:39   Link #57
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

they could do a dbz main couple like goku and gigi, not much romantic devalopment, pure and simple.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 14:33   Link #58
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

i think that hinata will prove her love in the latest arcs and she and naruto will have a baby and the kyubbi chakra will influence the kekkai genkai and become mansengan(demonic current eyes)

the eyes will let him see the chakra of air currents and use them for jutsus
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 14:42   Link #59
james0246

Wait...there is a relationship...oh, this is an anime thread (now). Never mind. The anime people already decided that Hinata was cute, so Naruto will be with her...they do not care what Kishimoto wants, but, then again, he does not care what they want. So, it is a mutual understanding .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 14:48   Link #60
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Aimingan not only do you revive old threads you triple post
Truly, he has mastered many powerful techniques.
Formely_anon is offline   Reply With Quote