AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-04-22, 17:18   Link #1
Afker

Himegari Dungeon Meister (Princess Hunting Dungeon Meister)

Info
* Alternate title: Himegari Dungeon Meister
* Japanese title: 姫狩りダンジョンマイスター
* Romaji: himegaridanjyonmaisuta-
* Release date: 2009 April 24
* Genre: SRPG
* Rating: 18+
* Official site: http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu010.html
* English Wiki: http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/Princ...ungeon_Meister

Story premise: The main character is the Maou. However, his body/power has been sealed by a Hero, and now the Maou has a human body and is super weak. His only hope left is a summoned demon (female), whom he can train to become stronger, and explore an 1000-floor dungeon to break the seal on the Maou's body. (or something like that).

I'm probably going to be playing this game throughout May
Afker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 20:28   Link #2
Avisch
Reality Blender

I've sort of become a Eushully fanatic since last year. So I have also been following this aswell.
I uploaded the OP and annotated it

One crazy B****
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 00:06   Link #3
Afker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avisch View Post
I've sort of become a Eushully fanatic since last year. So I have also been following this aswell.
I uploaded the OP and annotated it
Ah so YOU were Quizerno!

The OP actually has the English names of each characters, hidden using a hard-to-read white color right behind the Japanese name. With the help of another friend we kind of re-deciphered all of them (from the original video, not from the youtube version), some of which are different than what you got in the Youtube summary.

Feel free to check out the wiki's Character page to see what were the names we dug up from the OP. (-:
Old 2009-04-23, 15:50   Link #4
Avisch
Reality Blender

Damn. I feel kind of funny now (though I got close on a bit of the names, cept Deidre). And thanks for that link! I didn't know there was an Eushully Wiki. I'll add a bunch when I can (though will refrain from reading spoilers).

In terms of characters. I'm looking forward to Estelle the most. Guess I like characters like that.

One crazy B****
Old 2009-04-23, 23:16   Link #5
Afker

Quote:
Damn. I feel kind of funny now (though I got close on a bit of the names, cept Deidre). And thanks for that link! I didn't know there was an Eushully Wiki. I'll add a bunch when I can (though will refrain from reading spoilers).

In terms of characters. I'm looking forward to Estelle the most. Guess I like characters like that.
Hehe don't worry. I only noticed the existence of the English name the dozenth time I watched the OP d-:

What other Eushully games have you played in the past? just to have a better grasp of what would spoil you or not (-:

BTW, can you edit the youtube video description to add a link promoting the wiki? q-:
Old 2009-04-23, 23:26   Link #6
Avisch
Reality Blender

Admittedly not very much. I'm playing Ikusa Megami Zero now. Though I've done what investigating I can. My Japanese is not very advanced right now. Still learning.

So all I can add is names and such but not mucb else.

Quote:
BTW, can you edit the youtube video description to add a link promoting the wiki? q-:
Done.

One crazy B****
Old 2009-04-23, 23:32   Link #7
Afker

Quote:
Admittedly not very much. I'm playing Ikusa Megami Zero now. Though I've done what investigating I can. My Japanese is not very advanced right now. Still learning.

So all I can add is names and such but not mucb else.

Done.
Thanks!

Ah, the Battle Goddess 0 section of the wiki can use a lot of help too! (maps, item data, skill data etc) d-: A lot can be done even if you can't type or copy-paste the Japanese text (just leave place-holder stuff and let other ppl to come and improve it later)