AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-07-07, 15:31   Link #1081
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
A part 3 of volume 5, chapter 3 is finally up. Read it at the usual place.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:31   Link #1082
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
he got his powers back with a kiss and Louise got her memory back with a kiss too. Yeah they kiss a lot in the novels.
LOVE POWER conquers all
Old 2008-07-07, 15:32   Link #1083
Darknemo2000

Yes, and I already uploaded a part 3. Still needs editing though.

Don't know how about you but i wouldn't have minded if Richmon have had Agnes hanged right then and there... We would have got ridden of one of the most annoying characters (in my opinion)...

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2008-07-07 at 15:45.
Old 2008-07-07, 16:02   Link #1084
Vaelis
Black Panther

Quote:
he got his powers back with a kiss
She said the 'contract servant' before the kiss.

詠唱が終わり、ルイズは才人に唇を近づける。
When the chant ended, Louise brought her lips close to Saito's.

It was a normal contract:
she did the 'Summon Servant' when she was fighting Sheffield and she did the 'Contract servant' with the kiss afterwards.
Vaelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 16:04   Link #1085
Darknemo2000

Well the main point is still the kiss, the 'contract servant' would be useless without it.
Old 2008-07-07, 19:04   Link #1086
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaren View Post
I actually started translating Vol 6 chapter 1 and since baka-tsuki was down I had to translate from scratch. Adter awhile I can see now why it takes so long to get one chapter done...seriously^^

Unfortunately I am slow as heck and I'm probably is still in the 2% mark (I have no idea where the 5% mark is)

As for me I want to translate this because I want to read the story...even if it is little by little.

The only thing I need now is some help in dialogue...especially when Saito stutters in his speech! I can't make out heads or tails on what he is talking about, everyitme he stutters^^

also i would like to ask as to where the 5% ends so I can start from there instead^^
Was this the one when Iouise went home to see famiIy?

Here is what I got, there was another bit before beIong to the other transIator.

Watching Saito and Siesta hugging each other, and with Siesta kissing Saito’s neck, Louise was shaking inside the carriage. Because the maid’s lips reached Saito’s ears, the rage finally reached an explosively climax, she absolutely will not allow her familiar to be kissed in that fashion.

“I cannot borrow money from Siesta-san!”
“Aye! Why? As long as it is for Saito-san, money is not important for me!” When she finishes speaking, the girl lowered her shoulders.

“Ah, right, you mean you are really not interested in using my money right?”

“Why did it end up meaning like this?”

“You must hate me!”

”No, it is nothing like that!”

“Really? But Saito-san is always so cold to me”

“I am? Why?”

“The person is sitting next to you, and you are not making a move.”

As Saito sweated around in a panic, Siesta hmmed a little, and moved her lips to his neck. This kind of feelings can make a person melt, which surprised Saito to no end.

Siesta moved her lips upwards, finally nibbling Saito’s ear.

Our hero’s brain felt like it was on fire, and the moment the air seem to solidify, (Something untranslated, Spine?) appeared to feel like if it is an boiled hot chopstick, Saito straighten his back, and shakily squeaked, “Si-Si-Siesta san..”

In the instant he said it, something blew the top of the carriage away.

Well, blown is not the right word, it more appear some hidden explosive sent the whole thing flying. Saito and Siesta’s carriage in that moment suddenly changed from an enclosed carriage to an Sky-light carriage.

Fear shook Saito, then he turned around to look.

Only to see a carriage nearly twice the large and far more luxurious, pulled by two horses.

Sensing an killing intend emulating from the carriage, Saito became not only afraid, but very, very afraid. When we arrive at the destination, It look like I am going to die.

The luxurious carriage released an overwhelming Aura of death.

“Wa…Wa…the roof of the carriage!” Siesta wailed while latching on to Saito.

“Si, Siesta san!”

“What, What is happening?”

“If you don’t want to die, I think we should sit apart.”

But that only made Siesta cling on to Saito even tighter.

“I don’t know what is going on, but my heart is pure!”

She screamed and push Saito down. On one end Saito is very happy and excited about her feelings, while another kind of messages flashed through his mind, “Haha, this is the end of the my life, It is really too short, I hope I could at least return to Japanese soil..”

As we speak about the second carriage behind Saito…

Louise poke her head out, waving an Tea-colored wand, with angry energy emulating from her shaking body. The top of Saito and Siesta’s carriage was blown apart by Louise with her void magic “Explosion.”

Because of the window behind the carriage, Louise could see everything going on.

As she watch the top of the carriage getting blown away, and watch Siesta clinging to Saito, Louise’s eyebrow instantly stood up. Just as she was about to spell the happy couple’s doom, someone pulled her legs.

“OUCH!”

Before Louis finish screaming, she found her face stretched for several inches.

“Painful! Ouch! Ouch, Ahhh! It hurts!”

The prideful and haughty Louis getting her face pulled in such a manner, but unable to say a single word in anger. If Saito was able to see this scene, his eyes would likely pop out in shock.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 19:53   Link #1087
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

yay for part 3...and B-T looks alot cleaner.... Thanks Darknemo2000
crystalalien87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 20:09   Link #1088
_kira_

thans for vol. 5 ch. 3 part 3... keep up the good work guy's and keep em coming...
_kira_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 21:01   Link #1089
gugumomu
the hedgehog

Agnes really is a unpleasant person. and pretty useless , as she needed Louises help to overcome the spy/merchant.
i was waiting to read the part with Saito/Henrietta's interactions, so i can understand her a little more. shes someone to be pittied at this time. shes not trying to deliberately seduce Saito for his powers, as she will later, but having a rather weak personality falls in the arms of the first man who shows her some kindness. it's kind of weird to read: "Then, Louise’s face popped up in Saito’s head. Louise was not his lover. But…" after just watching ep 1 of season 3
Old 2008-07-07, 22:04   Link #1090
Darknemo2000

Yeah, if not Louise Agnes would have been probably defeated. She is rather useless. The only thing she can do is to torture people once they are defeated by someone else...

And yes, here Henrietta looks really pitiful. I probably liked her the most at this point and at a few volumes after it... But starting with volume 9 I started to like her less and less... Well maybe it started with volume 7 but it was only very slightly... With volume 9 and volumes after it went more rapidly.
Old 2008-07-07, 23:06   Link #1091
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

man im soo envios i would really like to ave a read on those nover

to bad i only have the Mai hime novels

still can anyone spoil me on how did saito lose his rune and how the heck did he get those back???
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 23:14   Link #1092
Darknemo2000

What do you mean, technomo12?

You do have an internet, right so just go to B-T and read ZnT novels there, unless you are talking about novels past the volume 6th.

And didn't me and vaelis just answered your question?
Old 2008-07-08, 00:58   Link #1093
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

ohh so that what are they talking about well thanks

also how much would this nover(a book per volume) would cost in USD$
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 07:36   Link #1094
DGoscar

The books aren't out in America yet (and won't be till about December I think...) and they'll cost about 8 USD. I forget the website that it's advertised on though...
DGoscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 08:11   Link #1095
Darknemo2000

Not until December now..They have postponed the date to later. So be calm. You wont see novels on December for sure.

Well it is Seven Seas..they are prone to delay their novel releases or cancel them all together...
Old 2008-07-09, 16:12   Link #1096
AnCri123

Quote:
And yes, here Henrietta looks really pitiful. I probably liked her the most at this point and at a few volumes after it... But starting with volume 9 I started to like her less and less... Well maybe it started with volume 7 but it was only very slightly... With volume 9 and volumes after it went more rapidly.
please, can you explain this a bit further? I keep hearing that in later volumes Henrietta isnt quite so 'nice' as she is portrayed in the beginning, but the unfortunate me doesnt speak japanese so i cant read it for myself.

One thing i noticed from the already translated chapters, is that in the novels she is significantly less of an idealistic queen then they make her out to be in the anime. In the anime, in almost every scene she has appeared so far she is shown to be some kind of a overly perfect ruler with self-sacrificial tendencies, but in the novels she is considerably more selfish and imperfect. I dont have much to go on here, since she doesnt have that many appearances compared to other characters, but i'm really interested to see how her character develops.
AnCri123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 17:45   Link #1097
Darknemo2000

There isn't much to explain. Saito was promoted to noble and Hnerietta abbused her queens powers to keep Saito and Louise apart , keeping saito close to her. it was all topped with Henrietta pretending to be Louise (with magics help) tried to seduce Saito.

In Tabitha arc, she put Saito and Louise into prison because they wanted to save Tabitha, but once Saito and Louise escaped and saved Tabitha, Tabitha became Henrietta's "dear cousin". And in later volumes.... Well too much to explain lol... Just basically Henrietta is much less likable when she was in beginning.

On the other hand, she is probably one of the most complex if not the most complex character in ZnT.
Old 2008-07-09, 17:48   Link #1098
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Which was the vol the Tabitha arc started in again...? I kinda forgot
Old 2008-07-09, 18:46   Link #1099
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Which was the vol the Tabitha arc started in again...? I kinda forgot
volume 10.
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 21:59   Link #1100
crimmy88

Wait wut? so Henrietta does a 180-degree change? wtf =( I liked her character is tehre any reason why shes doing this?
crimmy88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen