Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-15, 12:10   Link #221
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
----------------------------------------------------

Are you guys interested in vol.9 - 15 raws?.
Yes please! More Niθ art
Old 2013-08-15, 12:13   Link #222
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I haven't been in this thread for a while so I am out of it and not up to date. What is the current status of Generals and master samurai in each respective General?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-24, 11:53   Link #223
msg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
What has made Sen turn evil and how are muneakira and the gang dealing with this sitution.
...It got something to do with Akuryo or mutiple angry evilspirits possessing Sen.Remember vol 14 cover..the girl with hotpants and the scythe...thats Sen...and the giant armour with purple attacking white Jyuubei? thats also Sen.Yoshihiko tokugawa experiments with the soul/spirit backfired with Sen..it's also got something to do with Amakusa's curse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minaka View Post
I don't understand your last question. Can you explain to me? please, I'm interested but I don't know what will you do. Everything will be welcomed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Yes please! More Niθ art
^_^meaning i'm willing to scan my LNs and share it with you guys.Give me time though.Once done i'll pm you guys the link
*if you love hyakka, please support the author by buying the LNs thanks*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I haven't been in this thread for a while so I am out of it and not up to date. What is the current status of Generals and master samurai in each respective General?
General:
Muneakira:7 official master samurai
Yoshihiko:5 known master samurai (nia and the 4 heveanly queens/kings)

i wish the author expand beyond this two generals..
----------------------------------
woo new Nia form...wow just wow
(from twitter)

Spoiler for nia:
Old 2013-09-01, 20:57   Link #224
Nerdydomo

There is a new art book I don't know if anyone posted this already so... I was wondering what is inside did anyone buy the diahyakka book also if there is any nudity in this?

Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride : Cho Hyakka Book
Nerdydomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 21:55   Link #225
dragon1412

look at the picture you post before asking and you actually question whether there is nudity in Hyakka books or not ??
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 21:57   Link #226
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdydomo View Post
There is a new art book I don't know if anyone posted this already so... I was wondering what is inside did anyone buy the diahyakka book also if there is any nudity in this?

Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride : Cho Hyakka Book
Its a guide book for the anime. It isn't a full on art book. So it'll be listing the character's three sizes, interviews with the VAs, etc.
The cover reminds me of this artbook. The artbooks have always been censored to my knowledge. More than anything it'll probably even be more censored no company wants to end up like megastore.
Old 2013-09-01, 22:00   Link #227
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
...It got something to do with Akuryo or mutiple angry evilspirits possessing Sen.Remember vol 14 cover..the girl with hotpants and the scythe...thats Sen...and the giant armour with purple attacking white Jyuubei? thats also Sen.Yoshihiko tokugawa experiments with the soul/spirit backfired with Sen..it's also got something to do with Amakusa's curse.

^_^meaning i'm willing to scan my LNs and share it with you guys.Give me time though.Once done i'll pm you guys the link

General:

(from twitter)

Spoiler for nia:
.........................Is it just me or Nia looks like a mixture of Cammy from Street Fighter due to the blond hair and thong, the Purple shade of Morrigan from Darkstalkers, and the body figure of Isabella "Ivy" Valentine from Soul Calibur, and weaponry and gauntlets reminds me of Charlotte Christine de Colde from Samurai Shodown? Don't know any female characters with the musketeer hat, does anyone else know any characters?
Old 2013-09-01, 22:00   Link #228
dragon1412

then question if they are censoring it or not, you don't know how much you shock me when you asked "is there any nudity in Hyakka ryouran " 0_0
@reaper: i only reminded of Street fighter in this case, clothing and hairstyle.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 15:41   Link #229
Nerdydomo

Sorry I know there is nudity but I was asking if the artbooks/tv anime guide was censored, I haven't read any on the light novels they are hard to find and I just watched the anime and from the looks of it it doesn't follow the LN

I am a newbie to this series.
Old 2013-09-02, 16:12   Link #230
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdydomo View Post
Sorry I know there is nudity but I was asking if the artbooks/tv anime guide was censored, I haven't read any on the light novels they are hard to find and I just watched the anime and from the looks of it it doesn't follow the LN

I am a newbie to this series.
Artbooks and guide books usually tend to have censorship. The only other one I can think of that usually is uncensored is To Love Ru (nipples?), but I guess you can consider it a special case?
Old 2013-09-02, 23:04   Link #231
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:

General:

(from twitter)

Spoiler for nia:
I wonder, if Nia gotten a new look then what about the other girls?
Old 2013-09-04, 01:53   Link #232
msg

^ so far all of Muneakira's master samurai has a new form/change of new clothes and weapons(even sasuke...she got some sort of new of armour cloth but then again she's always looks naked).Sen new form you can see her evil new form at the volume 14 cover..

I suppose Nia new form doesn't count from the ln canon cuz that figure is from the Queen's gate series.The maker is from megahouse and i don't like how they proportion the figure..it's wierd lol

Almost 50% done scanning...please wait a little more...eek!
Old 2013-09-04, 15:19   Link #233
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
^ so far all of Muneakira's master samurai has a new form/change of new clothes and weapons(even sasuke...she got some sort of new of armour cloth but then again she's always looks naked).Sen new form you can see her evil new form at the volume 14 cover..

I suppose Nia new form doesn't count from the ln canon cuz that figure is from the Queen's gate series.The maker is from megahouse and i don't like how they proportion the figure..it's wierd lol

Can you post these covers or new look up please?
Old 2013-09-04, 22:45   Link #234
Drkz

Quote:

MSG god of Hyakka thread! .
Old 2013-09-05, 19:14   Link #235
Nerdydomo

MSG pm me the raws aswell

Alright thanks Drkz for the info. I might still go buy the guide book also I am buying the Ni8 art works book looks so damn good

Last edited by Nerdydomo; 2013-09-13 at 07:41.
Old 2013-09-11, 09:05   Link #236
TDream

Quote:

Please PM me the link as well when you're done
TDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 11:05   Link #237
msg

I'll just leave these images here...about 2 more volumes til done

Armour Sen Vs Silver Jyuubei

That Armour contain Sen's soul AND a couple of angry souls/spirit/ghost (or whatever you want to called it...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tokugawa's four heavenly kings/queens
From left to right - Yasumasa Sakakibara, Honda Tadakatsu, Ii Naomasa, Sakai Tadatsugu

Bigger images HERE
Old 2013-09-17, 11:23   Link #238
Nvis
Where are the good animes

So those girls pilot those armors?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 11:43   Link #239
msg

^ Yes and no.
Yes the girls can pilot these armours but the armour can also act as an independant automaton once the soul/spirit/ghost "absorb" or powered the armours.These armours is quite similliar to full metal alchemist alphonse elric, the armour boy.
Old 2013-09-17, 11:54   Link #240
Drkz

Poor sen.... you've become a armor now!

Tags
gender bender, harem, romance, samurai girls, seinen, shounen