Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-06, 12:44   Link #3541
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
I'm not sure about that she knows much about him but Lelouch has been careful enough not show his dark side in front of Nunnally
Lelouch may hide what he is doing from Nunally but at the core towards her he is still the same person he was all those years ago. Noone understands Lelouch's true self more then Nunally because he is always keeping up a facade around everyone, whether it is at school or with the Black Knights, everyone except Nunally.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:46   Link #3542
JMvS
Rawrrr!

I got a feeling that the writters are now building a Vi Britannia faction within the show, as it has been hinted previously that the OotBK might abandon Zero safe for Kallen. So again the brother and sister will have to face the whole world!

So on their side we should get:

-Kallen groomed by Nana-chan.

-Mechanical Orange now probably the most loyal remaining servant to the Vi Britannia household.

-Villeta, as she has mostly no ties with OotBK and she may follow Mechanical Orange.

-Sayoko is most likely to join, as she has comminted herself to protect Lelouch.

-Anya should, given the tidbits of her background we were shown. Maybe also Gino by association.

-Cornelia might also, altough I reserve my judgement.

-given how he reacted when Shirley mentionned Nana-chan, Rolo would be a quite risky asset for such a faction...
Old 2008-07-06, 12:46   Link #3543
Captain Zechs

Yeah. I'd give the upperhand to C.C. also, not to mention there are hints that she has known him for far longer than he himself even knows.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:47   Link #3544
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

that blue-red opposites smells strongly like good old Death note.
I couldn't help myself this time.

.... is that a dress V.V. is wearing? O__o So he does have a feminine side.

Where is Kang when we need him?!
Asleep i presume.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:47   Link #3545
Stretch5920

Lelouch is gonna die anyway.

Then Nunnally and Kallen will sit outside a pizzaria for the rest of their days waiting for him.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:49   Link #3546
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post

could just be a robe...

btw were those rumours about Suzaku blowing up Tokyo etc. fake?
I forgot lol
Old 2008-07-06, 12:49   Link #3547
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I will follow Tanaguchi's train of thought on the matter in response to all the hate everyone was bound to have for him, which was "Rolo is indeed a likable character even though he may do things people will dislike him for" and I hope this carries over where he does indeed become the likable character I believe he is and redeems himself down the line if he was indeed guilty for what happened and not go down further toward path of damnation.
Well keep telling yourself that
Old 2008-07-06, 12:50   Link #3548
Var
Banned

Quote:
That's more to the point of experiencing then understanding, which I think is possible even if one is only an observer of the situation. Though I agree that there are some things you can only get through experience, overall I give C.C a much better insight into Lelouch then anyone else at this point, because she understands every aspect of his being.
That's an assumption, as I'd argue that a person who does not know the love of someone does not know them the best. Nunally has her brother;s love, and that is one part of Lelouch that is most important to certain people (Kallen) and cannot be found anywhere else.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:51   Link #3549
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
I got a feeling that the writters are now building a Vi Britannia faction within the show, as it has been hinted previously that the OotBK might abandon Zero safe for Kallen. So again the brother and sister will have to face the whole world!

So on their side we should get:

-Kallen groomed by Nana-chan.

-Mechanical Orange now probably the most loyal remaining servant to the Vi Britannia household.

-Villeta, as she has mostly no ties with OotBK and she may follow Mechanical Orange.

-Sayoko is most likely to join, as she has comminted herself to protect Lelouch.

-Anya should, given the tidbits of her background we were shown. Maybe also Gino by association.

-Cornelia might also, altough I reserve my judgement.

-given how he reacted when Shirley mentionned Nana-chan, Rolo would be a quite risky asset for such a faction...
Hmm, that's a rather... bold assumption/speculation O_o. But one that I strangely enough sorta like . And it would fit in with certain things.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:51   Link #3550
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
could just be a robe...

btw were those rumours about Suzaku blowing up Tokyo etc. fake?
I forgot lol
If the spoilers come out tomorrow or sometime this week we'll know for sure, but for now its fake
Old 2008-07-06, 12:52   Link #3551
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
That's an assumption, as I'd argue that a person who does not know the love of someone does not know them the best. Nunally has her brother;s love, and that is one part of Lelouch that is most important to certain people (Kallen) and cannot be found anywhere else.
Well I wouldn't say C.C is out of the loop in that aspect either, but even if it is the most important I still feel that knowing everything including that most important part affords C.C the advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Well keep telling yourself that
I'm just trying to stick with what I believe was the original intention behind his character is all >_>
Old 2008-07-06, 12:54   Link #3552
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Knowledge is also very different from actually experiencing something. C.C may know about his true self as Lelouch Vi Britannia, but only Nunally has truly had any experience with him. C.C may not be out of the loop but Nunally has actually been there and shared his experiences and seen the kind of person he was first hand.

This thread is moving fast today...
Old 2008-07-06, 12:54   Link #3553
Meatrose
Antihero

Well, I'd say that C.C. is definitely the one that knows the current Lelouch best. Without a doubt. He doesn't have to hide anything from her, and he probably can't. Although, the current Lelouch and the Lelouch that Lelouch himself wants to be when all this is over are probably quite different. Most characters know different aspects of him. C.C. knows the most, even though she definitely doesn't know the different aspects as well as those who have a deeper connection to a certain aspect. I'd like to think that the one who knows the Lelouch that Lelouch wants to be the best is Nunnally. She might understand a lot more than we give her credit for though.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:54   Link #3554
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Zechs View Post
Yeah. I'd give the upperhand to C.C. also, not to mention there are hints that she has known him for far longer than he himself even knows.
I'm not sure standing around spying at you when your a kid counts as knowing anything about him, for what we know Nunnally knows Lelouch the best out of anyone.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:55   Link #3555
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post

Where is Kang when we need him?!
Asleep i presume.
Hell, I thought V.V. was a girl when I first saw him clearly in season 1...
Old 2008-07-06, 12:56   Link #3556
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Knowledge is also very different from actually experiencing something. C.C may know about his true self as Lelouch Vi Britannia, but only Nunally has truly had any experience with him. C.C may not be out of the loop but Nunally has actually been there and shared his experiences and seen the kind of person he was first hand.

This thread is moving fast today...
But she has experience with his other aspects as well, while in some cases also winning Lelouch's own affection and appreciation, though of course not to the level of Nunnally, but I also wouldn't say she's totally inexperienced with the kind Lelouch either. But in almost every other aspect of his character she is and always has been his most comprehensive partner, and I feel that adds up after a while.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:59   Link #3557
Captain Zechs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
I'm not sure standing around spying at you when your a kid counts as knowing anything about him, for what we know Nunnally knows Lelouch the best out of anyone.
Has Nunally ever been in Lelouch's mind, and before you say "in a way..." I mean literally! Or vice versa.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:59   Link #3558
Stretch5920

Nunnally is the only one who has Lelouch's love. She's the only one who knows what it is like to be loved by him.

Talking to Nunnally may help Kallen understand him a bit better, but that doesn't mean she knows what it is like. Same for C.C and same for Shirley. Rolo sort of does I guess, but it was based on lies.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:59   Link #3559
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:

I'm just trying to stick with what I believe was the original intention behind his character is all >_>

Someone who grew up based on killing and was given no affection from anyone therefore when he was given a mission to masquerade as a fake sibling he grew attached to that lifestyle to the point where he was manipulated by his feelings due to his unstable nature to join with him so they can supposedly be together and now in order to keep this happiness he go by all means to kill anyone who stands in his way. Yeah that pretty much sums his character as a whole.
Old 2008-07-06, 13:01   Link #3560
Nuiihren

About the relationship chart:

Can somebody please tell me, what Nunnaly's line to Suzaku tells?
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories