AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-03, 15:28   Link #721
Kafriel
Senior Guest

All Nakai needs is a good Moka kick (or Aoki bitch-slap) to know his place, although the Shujin x Aoki is a very enticing pairing, perhaps more ideal than M&M's, it seems unlikely just for the sake of the plot...the authors must be very skilled to keep Miyoshi as Shujin's "just friend" and maintain the current Mashiro/Miho relationship. Since the manga is pretty much based on it, there's little chance of that breaking up, unless Mashiro somehow becomes overly popular with Tanto and gets to meet new girls.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:43   Link #722
Lummie

Nakai, you disgusting ugly bastard.... he really thinks he's building a harem. Aoki should've falconpunched him instead of that bitch-slap. As for Mashiro, i think that Miho is putting too much pressure on him. She shouldn't complain if her mother requested from him to hide the fact that she loved his uncle. It's her decision and her private life, so she has the right to ask Mashiro to hide this from her daughter. But Miho is too stubborn and uses it as a excuse to demand each and every truth from Mashiro.

I hope that Mashiro meets a other girl, a new love triangle would unfold, making this story a lot more interesting in terms of romance. I'm not interested though in Shujin's lovelife because he was popular with the girls right from the start.
Old 2009-12-03, 18:06   Link #723
Myname

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Spoiler for page 65:
He's got a job. How is he a NEET?
Old 2009-12-03, 18:09   Link #724
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

I'm just loving Aoki more and more. Nakai what an ass. I can't believe he would do that, just scum. Getting arrogant because he thinks he has become "popular" with the ladies? Idiot.

Funny, I liked Nakai at first because he was a struggling mangaka who wanted to get serialized. I was rooting for his success. Now with the development of his character, he became such a bastard and I loathe him. When Aoki was first appeared I didn't like her because of her snotty attitude. Then she was given development, I've grown to love her. She's just a shy girl who has a hard time trusting people and I love how friendlier she has become thanks to Shujin. Now that I've got a closer look at her she's actually pretty cute.
Old 2009-12-03, 23:09   Link #725
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai Feng View Post
I'm just loving Aoki more and more. Nakai what an ass. I can't believe he would do that, just scum. Getting arrogant because he thinks he has become "popular" with the ladies? Idiot.

Funny, I liked Nakai at first because he was a struggling mangaka who wanted to get serialized. I was rooting for his success. Now with the development of his character, he became such a bastard and I loathe him. When Aoki was first appeared I didn't like her because of her snotty attitude. Then she was given development, I've grown to love her. She's just a shy girl who has a hard time trusting people and I love how friendlier she has become thanks to Shujin. Now that I've got a closer look at her she's actually pretty cute.
when i first saw the drawing of Aoki i was already hooked
Old 2009-12-04, 00:29   Link #726
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Fail.:

I lol'd hard.

Seriously, he didn't bother me before and I thought he was an OK guy, but now...........
Old 2009-12-04, 00:57   Link #727
Aesthetic Shampoo

Nakai, what a dick.
Old 2009-12-04, 01:40   Link #728
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myname View Post
He's got a job. How is he a NEET?
Oops, I meant he deserves to become a fat, lonely NEET. May karma strike his egotistical ass down and shun him from not only the manga world, but the job market as well. Only then can he start seeking redemption.
Old 2009-12-04, 02:01   Link #729
mammothb

woah looking at the first few pages, i got a shock, i tot the manga's art is turning into a full gag manga like crayon shin but the last few pages made me change my mind. i really enjoy how they change to art to bring across the story more.

when nakai first picked up the phone i tot Nakai x aoki would happen, but what happened i guess he deserved it, it would be even better if the other girl dumps him too.

i think this would mean that mashiro and azuki's prob will not be solved soon, since aoki mostly like will turn to shujin for help.

honestly i don mind aoki x shujin, but i would prefer if it dint affect mashiro x azuki:/ damn mashiro is stubborn
Old 2009-12-04, 02:50   Link #730
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
How about Mashiro x Shujin? XD
Old 2009-12-04, 05:46   Link #731
Wrath88
Kissing...

^Don't go there :P
Agreed about the art, it adds a lot of the expression of their panicking.
Old 2009-12-04, 09:15   Link #732
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

I'm feeling bad for Aoki now -.-

Nakai is just an asshole, leave him be
he won't get that girl he likes no too since she likes Mashiro (I think)

what's more interesting is that both Miyoshi and Takagi are feeling guilt of what has become of Azuki and Mashiro
but I don't know who Takagi will end up with now

it's ok if he still gets Miyoshi
but Aoki doesn't deserve Nakai -.-
maybe she's better off with the one making Otters XD
or Kiyoshi Warrior XD

nice chapter indeed
I still don't believe how this manga gets bottom 5
it has an awesome story -.-
it's so underrated

Old 2009-12-04, 12:19   Link #733
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I'm feeling bad for Aoki now -.-

Nakai is just an asshole, leave him be
he won't get that girl he likes no too since she likes Mashiro (I think)

what's more interesting is that both Miyoshi and Takagi are feeling guilt of what has become of Azuki and Mashiro
but I don't know who Takagi will end up with now

it's ok if he still gets Miyoshi
but Aoki doesn't deserve Nakai -.-
maybe she's better off with the one making Otters XD
or Kiyoshi Warrior XD

nice chapter indeed
I still don't believe how this manga gets bottom 5
it has an awesome story -.-
it's so underrated
now that is a interesting pairing
Old 2009-12-04, 13:23   Link #734
velvet nightmare

love how there's 2 pages straight of nakai bashing in pretty much every post rofl,

in any case, it's pretty much game set match for aoki admitting to herself that she loves takagi

i can see it now, she's gonna call him with a crying voice and everything how something terrible happened and she's going to ask them to meet up and that's when something happens and then the drama explodes
Old 2009-12-04, 13:26   Link #735
Nosauz

well nakai is a twat, he deserves every one bit, I wished i was in that cafe to see that atomic slap come down on his fat face.
Old 2009-12-04, 14:13   Link #736
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Screw Miyoshi. Aoki is my favorite character right now. I have never seen a character go from a quiet doll in the beginning to an outburst now in any manga before.

Spoiler for Latest chapter. You really should know better than reading this thread before reading the chapter anyway.:

Last edited by Claies; 2009-12-04 at 15:06.
Old 2009-12-04, 15:08   Link #737
Sol Falling

Although Aoki certainly must be feeling upset right now, I think it might still be a bit premature for her to run crying to Takagi. As she's told herself--he's got a girlfriend. So, it's not like she can expect a lot of comfort from him (beyond generic friendly sympathy, I mean).

Nakai is certainly an epic failure, but I was never really convinced of his feelings for Aoki anyway. Fat dirty slobs like that are desperate; coming from him, stuff like working all night in the snow doesn't really mean anything. I'm currently just glad that any semblance of a connection between him and Aoki ko has really been broken. If he manages to get together with that other assistant girl, then hey--good for him--although he is counting that chicken before it's hatched as well.

On the whole Mashiro-Miho situation. Aoki is really cute, but Miyoshi's a nice girl who's never really done anything wrong. As such, I can't really imagine Mashiro and Miho continuing on without Takagi/Miyoshi staying together. It's not necessarily about the romance, just bad feelings among friends. I'm still rooting for Aoki, but yeah it still seems unlikely. Guess I'll see what happens.
Old 2009-12-04, 15:14   Link #738
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Also, is it just me or is Aoki's chest a bit exaggerated? It's as if she's made out to be a model.
Old 2009-12-04, 15:56   Link #739
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Down? I am hoping he will be in a deeper shit later on. Something like breaking his hand and he will never be able to draw ever again, force to stay in street begging for money for rest of his life (I must admit I am bit evil ).

I am really curious how such fat and ugly guy could have so much confidence. After talking bit friendly with some girl now he becomes a hot stud, the guy is delusional to the core. First impression of him was that I felt bad for him and hoped he would succeed later on, and maybe his life would turn out for better. But this chapter showed what kind of character he really is.

On the other note Azuki is growing out of the shallow character and developing into a better character. The situation between the main characters is quite funny to read.
I´m already writing his name into my "Fail Note"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
Also, is it just me or is Aoki's chest a bit exaggerated? It's as if she's made out to be a model.
bras are so magic sometimes
Old 2009-12-04, 15:59   Link #740
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Exaggerated? As in it seems to change at times to make it really stand out, or that she's just too big? Some girls do actually have fat on their chests, even in Japan. I think it suits her character. The shy girl that doesn't trust guys because they're horny perverts needs to have a reason to think that. Always being approached because of your looks and the size of your chest is a good, realistic reason.

Also, isn't Miyoshi the undisputed biggest girl in the manga? I remember there was one chapter that was one or two pages of nothing but Miyoshi's bouncing breasts in gym class. Aoki isn't that much of a stretch. xD

And, has anyone been concerned about what Aoki's gonna do about the manga? >_> I think that's a little more important to her than the dude being an asshole. I guess the romance is more interesting to focus on though.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, shounen