AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-07, 04:36   Link #2541
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

OK Afaik only 5 Vanadis that Tigre met. When will he meet the other 2? Valentina and Elizabetta
Spoiler for although:

Last edited by chaotix37; 2013-08-07 at 04:52.
chaotix37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 05:15   Link #2542
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
OK Afaik only 5 Vanadis that Tigre met. When will he meet the other 2? Valentina and Elizabetta
Spoiler for although:
he will meet Sasha when he heads to Asvarre and he haven't met Elizavetta yet
Old 2013-08-07, 06:04   Link #2543
ZeKeR
Superbad

btw why wont Tigre train a small unit of archers to serve as his elite units?

300 archers trained extensively in their marksmanship, fieldcraft, hunting, scouting and cartography would mean hax all around despite the few number.

as for Tigre, he very well may be the top ranger for all we know since:

- fieldcraft expert
- deadeye archer
- scout (to an extent)
- tracker
- cartographer (not sure but knowing the terrain is a good thing for most)

all that's left for him is to get a secondary quiver filled with specialized arrows like incendiary signal, poison (as if he needs it) or whatever one can stick in the arrow
Old 2013-08-07, 06:23   Link #2544
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
btw why wont Tigre train a small unit of archers to serve as his elite units?

300 archers trained extensively in their marksmanship, fieldcraft, hunting, scouting and cartography would mean hax all around despite the few number.

as for Tigre, he very well may be the top ranger for all we know since:

- fieldcraft expert
- deadeye archer
- scout (to an extent)
- tracker
- cartographer (not sure but knowing the terrain is a good thing for most)

all that's left for him is to get a secondary quiver filled with specialized arrows like incendiary signal, poison (as if he needs it) or whatever one can stick in the arrow
It isn't a bad idea but it couldn't be 300. It would be more like 20 to use as "snipers". In war today one sniper can change the whole outcome of a battle so I think it'd be great to have them. Btw why does he need special arrows when using the black bow which is over powered in itself when used right?
Old 2013-08-07, 07:52   Link #2545
Awrya
U mad?

^
He can use the incendiary one to give signals to other troops by shooting it into the sky for everyone to see. It could be a prearranged signal, like attack, retreat etc, which also unsettles enemy troops since they don't know the meaning.
The bow's power is too great since it blows everything away, if he wants to capture somebody, using non-deadly poisoned arrows is a better option. Using the bow excessively will cause potential enemies to notice the bow.

Just because Tigre uses a bow doesn't mean that every other trained archer will be just as effective.
Old 2013-08-07, 08:49   Link #2546
bakapervert
A pervert

^ And its going to take very long to to train expert archer. A few years at least, and maybe they will be only half as good as Tigre or even lower.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 11:09   Link #2547
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

^ I think Tigre can find marksman archer based on how they handle it.. Tigre himself already recognized as dangerous sniper.

First his aim only three times miss in total (Two when Rurik is playing him with a rusted bow during his early POW time and one when attempting to eliminate Zion from escaping through Vifl)
Second he got deadlock target on every target (He even can pierce Brune's shield when one on one duel with Zion)
Three he always scores headshot in every mission

Tigre probably possessing dangerous skills that even King of Zchted got attention to him because of his skill of Archer Marksman. I consider Tigre itself as a sniper, not an ordinary ranger.

For the black bow, i think it's a personal World Mystery for Tigre to find out what really his family heirloom made of.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 11:36   Link #2548
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
^ I think Tigre can find marksman archer based on how they handle it.. Tigre himself already recognized as dangerous sniper.

First his aim only three times miss in total (Two when Rurik is playing him with a rusted bow during his early POW time and one when attempting to eliminate Zion from escaping through Vifl)
Second he got deadlock target on every target (He even can pierce Brune's shield when one on one duel with Zion)

Tigre probably possessing dangerous skills that even King of Zchted got attention to him because of his skill of Archer Marksman. I consider Tigre itself as a sniper, not an ordinary ranger.

For the black bow, i think it's a personal World Mystery for Tigre to find out what really his family heirloom made of.
It kinda sound like he got a magical aimbot though -_-
Old 2013-08-07, 11:54   Link #2549
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Nice one. Its so damn true lol. Makes it feel like he is using some kind of aimbot rather than skills. But hey, what he said isn't lies either. He really did all that and the number of misses he had is exactly 3. Crazy accurate? Yes. Insanely Overpowered? Not so.

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 11:56   Link #2550
borisdrakoni

Quote:
It could be a secondary characteristic of the bow for all we know. While his skill as an archer was already recognized before, it was only after he started using the black bow that he began doing things like firing multiple arrows at once and still not missing
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 12:14   Link #2551
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
It could be a secondary characteristic of the bow for all we know. While his skill as an archer was already recognized before, it was only after he started using the black bow that he began doing things like firing multiple arrows at once and still not missing
Hmm.. for all we know, he could be able to have done it without the black bow. It is just speculations. For all we know, he could just nuke the shit out of everything without having anything happen to him. That said.. i patiently awaiting setsuna's chapter 1 of vol 7 but ..it is kind of hard to keep waiting LOL....

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Old 2013-08-07, 12:58   Link #2552
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
This sounds like the bow has built-in aim correction and
Quote:
Didn't think I'd hear this fps terminology in Madan.

He was already capable of doing such feats with a normal bow, otherwise he wouldn't have dared to try it out in real battle. It's not like he discovered that the bow has multi-shot ability or so.
Old 2013-08-07, 13:00   Link #2553
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
thats ...... we dont really know tigres style before he aquired the bow so it doesnt make any real sense to assume it has a passive enhancement skill
Old 2013-08-07, 13:10   Link #2554
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
Hmm.. for all we know, he could be able to have done it without the black bow. It is just speculations. For all we know, he could just nuke the shit out of everything without having anything happen to him. That said.. i patiently awaiting setsuna's chapter 1 of vol 7 but ..it is kind of hard to keep waiting LOL....
setsuna has already translated half of the first chapter, and now he's tired; he should take a Little rest.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 13:14   Link #2555
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
setsuna has already translated half of the first chapter, and now he's tired; he should take a Little rest.
Yes! hahah! Thanks for the updates =D At least i can keep my anticipation in check and not dig my heart out just to wait for it LOL~ Now i can wait in peace =D

Old 2013-08-07, 16:08   Link #2556
noobarta

Quote:

Spoiler for Spoilers:
first off-very nice edit on that signature XD

second, was that quote really from the vol 7, and if so what chapter ?_?

that way I can look forward to it
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 21:40   Link #2557
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post

Chapter 4.
Old 2013-08-07, 22:06   Link #2558
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post

There is a summary of vol 7 in jcafe24, you can read it to understand what's going on this vol.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 23:56   Link #2559
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
^
He can use the incendiary one to give signals to other troops by shooting it into the sky for everyone to see. It could be a prearranged signal, like attack, retreat etc, which also unsettles enemy troops since they don't know the meaning.
The bow's power is too great since it blows everything away, if he wants to capture somebody, using non-deadly poisoned arrows is a better option. Using the bow excessively will cause potential enemies to notice the bow.

Just because Tigre uses a bow doesn't mean that every other trained archer will be just as effective.
he technically COULD reach a range greater than what the longbow has intended (excluding the black bow since that thing is jury rigged by Tir Na Fa to be a potential hax weapon) at most without losing aim. hell I would be damn impressed if he actually hit something 1500m away without losing kinetic energy and compensating for wind.

as for the archers, his only retinue at most was a couple of archers that were regular archers that trained in their bows but not of things like fieldcraft or anything woodsman related like the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
It isn't a bad idea but it couldn't be 300. It would be more like 20 to use as "snipers". In war today one sniper can change the whole outcome of a battle so I think it'd be great to have them. Btw why does he need special arrows when using the black bow which is over powered in itself when used right?
20's a bit small. if that small, then it would be similar to country's SEAL team equivalent where only the best of the best under Tigre's tutelage would become his elite unit and the others specialized units. why not for the best of the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ And its going to take very long to to train expert archer. A few years at least, and maybe they will be only half as good as Tigre or even lower.
I guess about 2-3 years for a small retinue of archers under him to actually gain 1/4 of his prowess, and that includes his aimbot shooting I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post

well he IS the only one who has that incredible eagle eye when facing armor, probably due to his tenure as a hunter he developed that eye where the weak spots of anything is, as shown when hunting that dangerous deer(?) with nothing but a single shot.

I bet he can be an assassin should he want to do it since his tracking is quite impressive for a hunter. I mean, who tracks a freakin' prey with just a couple of short days? even nature's skilled wolves probably need more days to track down the tracks they found that was made a couple of weeks ago.

Quote:
Quote:
Nice one. Its so damn true lol. Makes it feel like he is using some kind of aimbot rather than skills. But hey, what he said isn't lies either. He really did all that and the number of misses he had is exactly 3. Crazy accurate? Yes. Insanely Overpowered? Not so.
tigre becomes OP enough when he uses the black bow and add to the hax when there's a nearby viralt to add elemental damage to his shot. god now I fear what would be the outcome when Valentina who probably uses the darkness does in conjuncture with Tigre's own power shot with the black arrow.... scares the living crap out of me....
Old 2013-08-08, 06:39   Link #2560
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Can anyone know what kind of synchronization between Tigre and other Vanadis and what he'll obtain?

For Ellen:
Increased Damage and superior velocity (Can make a hole on gate during quarrel battle between Mira and Ellen on a fortress, most likely Dragon Imbuation as well since tigre's normal arrow can pierce Vifl and Zion directly)

Probably can triggered when Ellen points her blade aligned with tigre's aim to the target.

I don't know what he get if he synchronize with other Vanadis.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)