AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-18, 08:03   Link #61
Casshern

Chaos, why are you even listening to these people. Listen to your own judgement. If you need/want the vest, then get it.

People, leave the guy alone. But make sure you take a picture of him walking down the street in the vest and post it here please...
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 12:05   Link #62
from_the_sand
gomu gomu

Send a message via AIM to from_the_sand
Im sure people would leave him alone if he wasn't being such an aragent ass about it
from_the_sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 12:22   Link #63
hob
Random Stupid Poster.

Send a message via AIM to hob Send a message via MSN to hob Send a message via Yahoo to hob
Yo, the rules say no flaming, just calm down...
He is being somewhat annoying but this is his thread, just leave it alone if you're being bothered, problem solved ^^.
hob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 12:37   Link #64
PinkSpider
先輩

Send a message via ICQ to PinkSpider Send a message via MSN to PinkSpider
Hmmm. If that vest is so important to you, purchase it. If you just want to look like a Jounin, make your own vest. It will look much more similar to the one in Naruto. (the konoha one of course. ^^)
PinkSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 13:39   Link #65
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
In this guy for real? ... leave the stage douchebag ... you've embarassed yourself enough already...

Edit: Woah ... he did the first quadruple post I've seen ...
damn! I almost had that record beaten: 5 posts in a row in the naruto [non spoiler] trivia, but some guy interrupted..

btw: I love you chaosblizzard: but I know something better than a bullet-proof vest: carry a gun and a huge set of ammo around with you and shoot every guy that you think is about to kill you... works way better! and: you work out too??? omg, that's wonderful, I can already imagine you: big and muscled.. he way you are describing yourself, I like that, like arnie the 2nd :P

I got something even better: you seem to be so muscled, I bet you have a lot of speed too; if you happen to get shot one day (and when I see how afraid you are, you must live somewhere that could happen every day!), just grab the bullet with your teeth and spit it back through his chest.. sorry; through his head!! (all these people wearing bullet-proof vests these days.. grmbl, can't kill anyone anymore!)
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 15:08   Link #66
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murugan
WTF is this stupid thread about....? Waste of time......
at least try to make a joke (even if it fails dramatically, like mines) but don't say that without anything else. and: it isn't that useless, if you go all the way back to the first post, you could there actually is a little topic hidden in there... (I hope you already did read all of em, cos' it's really rude to ditch something if you didn't read it all...)
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 15:11   Link #67
Murugan
Totally Spirited Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
at least try to make a joke (even if it fails dramatically, like mines) but don't say that without anything else. and: it isn't that useless, if you go all the way back to the first post, you could there actually is a little topic hidden in there... (I hope you already did read all of em, cos' it's really rude to ditch something if you didn't read it all...)
I did read it...It's just a stupid thread.......

The suits must look that much like army suits, cause Kishimoto Masashi, the creator of Naruto was inspired by them; When he was young he lived next to a military training field.....
Murugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 15:40   Link #68
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

hey good for you. you gonna buy the whole package? like scrolls, kunais and...oh a head protector of course! i mean come on, do you want to look stupid? i live in a city were there are a lot of stupid asses, but if id wear that or anyone else, they'd laugh me to death

not to iritate you or something, but think about it man
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 15:47   Link #69
PinkSpider
先輩

Send a message via ICQ to PinkSpider Send a message via MSN to PinkSpider
Actually I seriously will wear a head protector and go to the busiest street like that. ^_-

But the Jounin Vest, er, its too masculine for me.
But the Anbu Squad costume, Hell yeah! Dun care if I look funny! People in my country will not laugh, they will hide their feelings and just look at me with curious eyes.
Come to think of it, its not unique anymore. So many people wearing Head protectors and Anbu uniforms in my country. *sob*
PinkSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 15:53   Link #70
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

a head protector would be okay, but it depends on how you were it

LoL imagine one walking on the streets with zabuza's sword
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 17:47   Link #71
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard
Those armor restrictions dont exist in FL. Also, I plan on getting Ninjitsue training within 2 years. I also workout a lot. I have been pumping iron for over 3 years. It would take more than a puch to harm me, or even a dozen of them.
Erm, hate to burst your bubble, but I leg press 720 pounds, and weight training doesn't count as fight training. 1 solid hit to the jaw and you'll go down if you haven't taken one before. In addition, one hit to snap your knee, or one to break your thumb or rupture your achilles, and you're out for good that way too. The human body's a machine...but it's not a tank.

I work out up to 6 times a week. I'm not huge, but I'm in VERY good shape. Last week, I was playing basketball, and I went up to block some guy's shot, he pump faked me. I was coming down, he went up...dislocated my arm. Just like that.

Not one of those wussy, like, "seperations" either. The humerus (the big bone in the arm) was completely out of the socket, hanging limply 2/3rds of the way down my arm.

I don't know why you're vehemently trying to defend the practical purposes of this vest. Bottom line...if someone really really wants to take you out, they're going to do it, vest or not. The best defense is not pissing somebody off.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 20:40   Link #72
ChaosBlizzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
In this guy for real? ... leave the stage douchebag ... you've embarassed yourself enough already...

Edit: Woah ... he did the first quadruple post I've seen ...

Embarrassed not embarassed you ignorant fool. And your one to talk.
ChaosBlizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 20:41   Link #73
ChaosBlizzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lamer
Congrats, you completely missed the entire point of my post, and you managed to quadruple post, which is against the rules. Hint: The edit button is there for a reason.

I live in florida too, and I'm 23, so it hasnt been all that long since I was in highschool. Perhaps a bulletproof vest would be a good investment in IRAQ, but this is florida we're talking about. The school systems arent that bad. The only thing that appears to be bad is your paranoia.

You wear a 75 pound training vest and leg press 320 pounds? I get it now, you must be a jock. I mean, you arent too smart, and you are fearing for your life, probably because of all the people you piss off. If I were you, I'd be looking over my shoulder for the Emo kids as well.
I have an iq of 130, and my reading comprehension is on the 18th grade level according to my high school testing reports. I also major in computer repair, and computer networking.
Old 2004-04-18, 20:43   Link #74
ChaosBlizzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by from_the_sand
No i think chaos is right! his survival depends on this jacket! go and buy it chaos! you better soon though- because everyone is out to kill you! because everyone knows about chaos! and everyone has something against you!
oh and heres a solution. instead of buying all that stuff, just lock yourself in your basement and never leave! make sure your in a room with no windows though--- others wise the dozens of snipers that are out for you could get you...

oh and threats such as "i will beat you to a pulp" are not particlarialy effective in a non physical place such as the internet.

Why dont you send an email of your suggestion to the US army, im sure they would agree with you. Either that or they would send a squad to shoot you...
Old 2004-04-18, 20:45   Link #75
ChaosBlizzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayekappy
he's just preparing for 2012.

oh, btw. how can you wear a 75 lb training vest and ONLY leg press 320 lbs? I'm a scrawny weakling and I can do a 500 lb leg press.

Either you suck at math or your insane. Even the jocks in our school can only press 480lbs. Either that or your using a leg press that is horizontal, instead of completely vertical like the one I use.
Old 2004-04-18, 20:46   Link #76
ChaosBlizzard

Quote:
O GOD!! HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry chaose, this time I almost killed you! will you ever fogive me?

Oh but such threats over the medium known as "the internet" are pointless.
Old 2004-04-18, 20:48   Link #77
ChaosBlizzard

Quote:
Im sure people would leave him alone if he wasn't being such an aragent ass about it

Arrogant! God damn, learn how to spell before you insult me!
Old 2004-04-18, 20:49   Link #78
momojigari
Great I-Jin

kabuto Maniac:

Dang dude..ur the man when it comes to layin' down the sarcasm. ;O) I should probably add my sarcastic comments too...

about to begin the comment but see's some dude with a laser scope...
momojigari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 20:49   Link #79
ChaosBlizzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
damn! I almost had that record beaten: 5 posts in a row in the naruto [non spoiler] trivia, but some guy interrupted..

btw: I love you chaosblizzard: but I know something better than a bullet-proof vest: carry a gun and a huge set of ammo around with you and shoot every guy that you think is about to kill you... works way better! and: you work out too??? omg, that's wonderful, I can already imagine you: big and muscled.. he way you are describing yourself, I like that, like arnie the 2nd :P

I got something even better: you seem to be so muscled, I bet you have a lot of speed too; if you happen to get shot one day (and when I see how afraid you are, you must live somewhere that could happen every day!), just grab the bullet with your teeth and spit it back through his chest.. sorry; through his head!! (all these people wearing bullet-proof vests these days.. grmbl, can't kill anyone anymore!)

At least this kid uses some humor. You people could learn from him. It even made me smile .
Old 2004-04-18, 20:50   Link #80
ChaosBlizzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murugan
WTF is this stupid thread about....? Waste of time......

Now this is where the stupidity kicked in. Why would you *waste* your time with a so called stupid thread with a stupid statement saying its a stupid thread? Huh? Now you tell me...