Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
your welcome fellow mizore fans (if this wasnta lready posted0

Spoiler for Size:

I posted that months ago
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 23:41   Link #14623
Chris38

Well Yoko Takeo, at least there are some thing we agree with, so I will bring up the points that I still don't agree with,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post

Spoiler for Tsukune's body:
Well it's true that normal humans shouldn't have any kind of power's that a Shinso vampire could absorb, but I don't quite believe that it would be possible for Tsukune's body to be left completly unchanged through his vampire transformation.

Of course ... since vampires are human shaped ayashi (which is quite unusual among monster's in the R+V universe ... it could be possible that, unlike humans injected with the blood of other ayashi ... like Hokuto are experiencing much more extensive changes made to their bodies by the monster blood that was injected into them, and compared to them, Tsukune's changes to his body where minimal, but still some changes had to be made ... simply to allow Tsukune to use his vampire abilities without problems ... not to mention that since the time Tsukune has been injected with Moka's vampire blood his able to withstand (Rosario + Vampire Season II chapter 13, page 28) injuries that would probably kill a normal human ... no to mention that his wounds regenerate much faster then it would be possible for a normal human to do (Rosario + Vampire Season I chapter 24, pages 19, 20)

So while I agree that Tsukune's body might have retained some of it's original human aspects and since he was a human at the beginning his Shinso vampire transformation proceeded differently compared to an ordinary vampire ... I doubt we can consider Tsukune's body as a normal humans body anymore ... since despite some aspects of his body being unchanged, Tsukune still experienced some changes inside his body ... which allowed him to use his vampire abilities without problems, unlike how things where before Tsukune got his last injection of Moka's blood ... where his body was probably still the body of a normal human, since if Moka didn't need to inject another portion of her blood into Tsukune's veins ... he might have been able to recover (Rosario + Vampire Season I chapter 22, page 5), but due to the huge amount of vampire blood in his system Tsukune was still able to use the power's of the vampire blood for a short period of time. (Rosario + Vampire Season I chapter 21, page 44) Another thing that points out that Tsukune's body was still human is the fact that he still hadn't possessed the regenerative abilities of a vampire ... which is exactly what caused Moka to inject another portion of blood into Tsukune.and caused Tsukune's transformation (Rosario + Vampire Season II chapter 22, pages from 30 to 35 )

So it all points out that while some part's of Tsukune's body remained unchanged, which allows Tsukune to be immune to typical vampire weaknesses I doubt we can consider Tsukune's body as a body of a normal human ... well since it's still not the body of a vampire, I think we can consider that as being the difference between someone who was born as a vampire and someone who is turned into a vampire ... meaning that someone who has been turned into a vampire ... has his body remaining partially human ... which gives an advantage against someone who was born as a vampire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Spoiler for differences:
Well from what FriedRice and Magin has said about this in their posts, I doubt it's possible to transfer Shinso vampire power's by birth ... so for Moka to inherit that power, she had to be given them by some other means ... such as Akasha transferring her power's by injecting her Shinso vampire blood into Moka (Rosario + Vampire Season II chapter 31, page 19) or some other means that haven't been specified yet.

Well it's probably something that we will learn about in the future chapter's (probably the next one) ... since we still don't know a lot about this ... and it wouldn't be good to get carried away in posting too much theories about this ...and, since it's probably something pretty crucial to the latter development of the protagonists of this manga, ... I'm sure we will get a detailed explanation about this.later in the story.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-06-21 at 01:14.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 02:39   Link #14624
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
So it all points out that while some part's of Tsukune's body remained unchanged, which allows Tsukune to be immune to typical vampire weaknesses I doubt we can consider Tsukune's body as a body of a normal human ... well since it's still not the body of a vampire, I think we can consider that as being the difference between someone who was born as a vampire and someone who is turned into a vampire ... meaning that someone who has been turned into a vampire ... has his body remaining partially human ... which gives an advantage against someone who was born as a vampire.
We completely agree on this point. As I said, the basis of Tsukune's body remains human and that's the reason why he can resist water and possibly other elements such as silver. His ability to resist them has nothing to do with the Shinso's ability to absorb other Ayashi's powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well from what FriedRice and Magin has said about this in their posts, I doubt it's possible to transfer Shinso vampire power's by birth ... so for Moka to inherit that power, she had to be given them by some other means ... such as Akasha transferring her power's by injecting her Shinso vampire blood into Moka (Rosario + Vampire Season II chapter 31, page 19) or some other means that haven't been specified yet.

Well it's probably something that we will learn about in the future chapter's (probably the next one) ... since we still don't know a lot about this ... and it wouldn't be good to get carried away in posting too much theories about this ...and, since it's probably something pretty crucial to the latter development of the protagonists of this manga, ... I'm sure we will get a detailed explanation about this.later in the story.
I stand corrected. I read through the page again and Akuha does say that even though she says inherit, it is not through direct heredity. That still leaves the pertinent question: how did Akuha actually beat Akasha? Surely a normal Vampire like her couldn't beat a Shinso like Akasha, one who fought against Alucard (albeit with the help of two other Ayashi), and why is she still after Moka?

I would guess that only leaves one possibility. The Rosario itself carries Akasha's powers. That's what Akasha is really after. What could've happened is that Akasha lost her powers after creating her Rosario and sealed her own powers in them along with much of Moka's own power and certain character traits. Akuha then defeated Akasha and took her blood, but it lacks the key that can re-activate the Shinso powers of her blood. That key lies within the Rosario, and that is why Akuha is not after Moka.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 03:02   Link #14625
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
And I suppose that's the 'butt' of Moka you have shown us, right?
Of course.
Spoiler for panties:

Now you know why her stand is a mirror and don't go vamps don't have reflection. Because this is a figure.

Speaking of reflections...I remembered the anime Master of Mosquiton, where he's a vampire lord which have a reflection, but whenever he drinks the blood of her master he turns to a full vampire with all the powers and weakness and all.
Old 2010-06-21, 07:53   Link #14626
Tachibana
タチバナ

I never really liked human folklore about vampires, to me it always seemed really dumb.

simply being bitten by a vampire you become one?
casting no shadow nor giving off a reflection in the mirror?
Burning up in the sun?

All of it is really ridiculous...

@KenjiHarima you have an inner moka statue to :O

If our theories about Tsukune becoming a Shinso vampire due to Moka's repeated injections are correct, then its safe to assume that Tsukune has coincidentally beat Akuha to the punch, but we won't know until future releases

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-06-21 at 10:10.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 09:07   Link #14627
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
If our theories about Tsukune becoming a Shinso vampire due to Moka's repeated injections are correct, then its safe to assume that Tsukune has coincidentally beat Akuha to the punch.
I hate to rain on your parade, but somehow I doubt Tsukune has become a full vampire. Even *IF* Moka had Shinso powers, they would be sealed up be the rosary. I would wager to guess that the rosary is designed to seal the Shinso powers, given that so far Moka's the only vampire we've seen with a rosary.

From what we've seen, at best Tsukune would be a Shinso ghoul. Maybe as strong as a vampire, but as we've seen, he's completely uncontrollable. It is a far cry from being a full vampire...

...and I might add that Tsukune's method of sealing is different from that of Moka's. While Moka's seal is more or less permanent unless removed by another, Tsukune's is susceptible to breakage. Whether that is due to Tsukune's seal being weaker or because Tsukune's powers as a ghoul overwhelm it, I'm not totally certain, but from all the evidence, I would guess that Tsukune is not a vampire, at least not yet. If he were, there would be no reason for him to be sealed at all, if all he were was a vampire (school's rules nonwithstanding - if he were not a ghoul, he wouldn't be a danger).
Old 2010-06-21, 10:40   Link #14628
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Of course he won't become a full vampire ... since then Tsukune would be affected by the typical weaknesses of a vampire ... and I doubt that the author is going to make Tsukune weaker then he currently is.

The way I see it ... like I have been discussing with Yoko Takeo ... for quite some time ... Tsukune is going to become a turned vampire ... who has vampire abilities and is able to control them and he technically is like a vampire, but there are still differences between him and someone who was born as a vampire from the beginning. Furthermore it isn't technically true that Tsukune is a Ghoul ... he only falls into a Ghoul like state ... and really Tsukune in his berserk state, doesn't apply to the definition of what a Ghoul is in the R+V universe (Rosario + Vampire Season I, chapter 23, page 14 ) , since first of all he isn't dead ... evidenced by him growing up and having a beating heart ... in my opinion he's more close to how primitive vampires, where (Rosario + Vampire Season I, chapter 24, page 14 ) ... but that's only when we aren't considering Tsukune having the blood of a Shinso vampire, which drastically changes things regarding to Tsukune's transformation.

So even if currently Tsukune is unable to control himself without the Holy Lock ... I doubt that it's going to stay that way till the end ... since first of all this is a Shounen manga as well and usually the protagonists manages to learn how to control abilities and power's that are apparently unable to be controlled by a normal human or something else like that. So I think that the same plot device might be applied to Tsukune, since despite it being seemingly impossible to stay in control without the Holy Lock restricting Tsukune's power's and keeping his vampire instincts in check (Rosario + Vampire Season I, chapter 24, page 10 ) and since Hokuto has already shown that he's able to stay in control without his Holy Lock (Rosario + Vampire Season I, chapter 33, pages from 32 to 37 ), and while Tsukune might need more time to the same thing ... I am already convinced that Tsukune will be able to stay in control of himself, without the Holy Lock sealing his power's , in the future as well.

So I think that currently Tsukune is slowly adapting and getting used to the power's flowing in his veins ... and while I agree that he is still under the risk of degenerating into a Ghoul, I doubt it's going to happen ... since even if he managed to retain his mind after being consumed by Moka's vampire blood, which sounds as something impossible to do, but if suppose that's what happened, I doubt it's going to be something that is good ... since even if Tsukune managed to gain awareness of himself ... since he would be already partially consumed by the violent impulses of Moka's vampire blood, changing Tsukune into someone else then the Tsukune that we know and who most of the girls have actually fallen in love with .. so basically it would be this manga's end and I doubt that Ikeda sensei plans to end it like that.

So I believe that Tsukune is on his road to acquire and take control over the power's of a Shinso vampire and like Inner Moka has said it isn't easy to do something like that, (Rosario + Vampire Season I, chapter 11, page 42 ) ... but, like I said before I'm certain that he will be able to do it near the end of this manga, becoming like a vampire and having full control over his youkai abilities.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 17:32   Link #14629
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I posted that months ago
yea, but you havent posted this

If i were the artest I'd either call it "Can't touch this tsukune" or "Beat this Moka"

oh.. and Mizore fans, hold your jaw XD

Spoiler for NWS and WIP:
Old 2010-06-21, 17:34   Link #14630
Tachibana
タチバナ

OMG that Mizore pic xD, thats hot, i think i just found my new desktop BG

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-06-21 at 17:51.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 19:04   Link #14631
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@-Shinso Tsukune no dropped the big static figures of R+V since I couldn't get hold of Mizore one. It's out of stock and sells alot more than the inner Moka figure.

@-Kyero Fox - Man that made my Day!

Reminded me of this.
Spoiler for Bare Back:
Old 2010-06-21, 19:06   Link #14632
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i sware to god i couldnt do it, I'd prob chicken out from the Awe.
Old 2010-06-21, 22:21   Link #14633
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Um Kyero... I'm assuming that the mizore lovers aren't going to say anything, but she's rather exaggerated in her upper half, if you know what I mean...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 22:32   Link #14634
Johnny
Working the bags...

You can never over exaggerate boobies...

Then again....
Spoiler for Sorta iffy NSFW, but really not safe for the eyes:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 22:41   Link #14635
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

Then again....
BRAIN BLEACH! give me BRAIN BLEACH!

That is the most disturbing R+V pic ever.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 22:47   Link #14636
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
BRAIN BLEACH! give me BRAIN BLEACH!

That is the most disturbing R+V pic ever.
Not quite as disturbing as blood and gore, but a close third. I say third because there are more horrendous things out there. I just hope they never get applied to R+V.

But yes, a bit of cleaning supplies for the brain would be nice.
Old 2010-06-21, 22:50   Link #14637
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Finally a Ruby Merchandise to be counted as one of the group of collectibles. Yes Mizore and In/out Moka with different poses are there.

Old 2010-06-21, 23:02   Link #14638
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

Then again....
I got something to top that.

Spoiler for Funny:
Old 2010-06-22, 00:55   Link #14639
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Ah yes... THAT scene

kinda reminds me of a certain moment in Negima!, actually...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 02:41   Link #14640
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Mizore, what have they done to you? T_T
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire