AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-28, 00:57   Link #841
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

This seems like a good place to reach out to.
Attention everyone! I am a huge fan of Little Busters, and I come seeking fellow fans of the game from all corners of the world. I am starting a collaboration project from Little Busters everywhere to send out a 'love letter' to the LB fandom in Japan, in the form of a video to be uploaded to Nico Nico Douga, in order to raise awareness in Japan of the otaku consciousness in the broader world.

http://kakeracomplex.wordpress.com/2...oject-outline/

I ask that anyone who shares my love of the game give this a look and consider it, I believe it to be a worthy cause
Old 2012-05-28, 08:41   Link #842
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I'm actually more interested in Saya in EX and her involvement in the plot to be honest. Pretty sure they added in the H-scenes just to please the fans too used to Nukige games.
That's the less likely reason for that.
To begin with, anyone remotely aware of Key works who want to have their H fix definitely know that key games are hardly anything good in that department. So no, hardly a nukige aspect, but rather "another" reason to distinguish normal and EX, and to "please" some people who would be fine with any +18 kind of stuff.

While they are definitely terrible, the H scenes hardly ruin "anything" since they are basically "there" without having a direct weight and effect on the main plot (as skipping them doesn't affect it whatsoever), nor a silly setup allowing the protag to "do" all heroines, like certain series such as utawarerumono.
Old 2012-05-28, 09:26   Link #843
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
That's the less likely reason for that.
To begin with, anyone remotely aware of Key works who want to have their H fix definitely know that key games are hardly anything good in that department. So no, hardly a nukige aspect, but rather "another" reason to distinguish normal and EX, and to "please" some people who would be fine with any +18 kind of stuff.

While they are definitely terrible, the H scenes hardly ruin "anything" since they are basically "there" without having a direct weight and effect on the main plot (as skipping them doesn't affect it whatsoever), nor a silly setup allowing the protag to "do" all heroines, like certain series such as utawarerumono.
I see, that makes sense. Thanks.

Honestly, I'll only be playing the Ex version because I'm intrigued by Saya presence and I want to see Futaki's side of the story. I hear that Sasasasasami's route is played more for laughs than anything else.
And I wish I could play EX BEFORE the anime rolls around, but that doesn't seem likely.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 11:47   Link #844
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Your opinion, won't even bother to fight you over it...but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
b) Isn't Kurugaya+Kyosuke a much better couple?
eh...no...just no...

Spoiler for Refrain:

Last edited by Randrak42; 2012-05-28 at 12:16.
Old 2012-05-28, 14:03   Link #845
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Quote:
I see, that makes sense. Thanks.

Honestly, I'll only be playing the Ex version because I'm intrigued by Saya presence and I want to see Futaki's side of the story. I hear that Sasasasasami's route is played more for laughs than anything else.
And I wish I could play EX BEFORE the anime rolls around, but that doesn't seem likely.
Well, look at the bright side: with the popularity of the anime the translation group might speed up the translation project.
Linkark07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 14:39   Link #846
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Ok. So I'm here to post my opinion after finishing Kurugaya true ending + refrain a second time.

1. I love this game, it's awesome.

Spoiler for the game:

My longest post yet.....
Spoiler for Refrain:

@Kurugaya true end: I expected something more than her simple confession and afterwards *bam* ending. Thus it felt quite lacking for me. But, her overall route was fair enough romance-wise, in contrast to Rin's boring up to eventless romance (also not counting the tiny scene in the second refrain end). Rin's romantic development was for me a huge letdown/disappointment because it had the potential to be that much better. Their interactin dynamic was good, her growth in Rin2 was very well done and even the "normal" end in Refrain depicted them more couple-like (as in supporting eachother), if my memory serves me right.

@Kyousuke: Honestly, with each playthrough I grew more and more annoyed with the KyousukexRiki bromance. Additionally, I started also to dislike him, especially in Rin2. Yes, his plotting was for a "good" cause, but him acting like a he did was almost rage-worthy. He was more likeable in the beginning with his comedic lines.
I still prefered Komari and Kud's route the most. Komari's happiness theory was quite convincing
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 15:06   Link #847
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Yea, out of the girl's routes Kud and Komari were my favorites as well, closely followed by Anego's.
Old 2012-05-28, 15:10   Link #848
Balzac
Assistant Professor

Spoiler for Everything:

Also regarding the H thing, remember it is a Japanese game first and foremost, and they have to make sales somehow. Only way to do that is to appeal to their customers. Sure, it works if you have made a name for yourself as a pretty good company who makes fine works but others don't have that luxury. I vaguely remember it being proving in Clannad's release. (And I was the only one in my circle to proclaim on my high horse that there had to be an H version released of that game later )
Old 2012-05-28, 17:26   Link #849
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balzac View Post
Spoiler for Everything:

Also regarding the H thing, remember it is a Japanese game first and foremost, and they have to make sales somehow. Only way to do that is to appeal to their customers. Sure, it works if you have made a name for yourself as a pretty good company who makes fine works but others don't have that luxury. I vaguely remember it being proving in Clannad's release. (And I was the only one in my circle to proclaim on my high horse that there had to be an H version released of that game later )
I didn't mind the h-scenes in Ecstasy because it reminded me of Kanon's which were simply stated as a "reward" or something like that(?) The feeling that they had been kind of "tacked on" was more or less obvious, I think (at least to me).

Spoiler for response:
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 18:00   Link #850
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Spoiler for Waaaafffuuuu:

Ah well...just my two cents out of boredom.
Old 2012-05-28, 20:12   Link #851
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
I would love to hear some reasons for that.
Cause...no.
Don't fight me on this :I

Quote:
He even proposed to her (kinda). But yeah, overall their romantic development was just lame. That's why, unlike Randrak42 I'm gonna say that refrain2 does not force rin on us but gives her some justice. Sure, the placing sucks, but I'ts better than nothing.
The placing is horrible. If they wanted to show more Rin romance then they should have done it in her own routes rather than Refrain. Put that romance in her route and she's on the same level as the other girls...put it in refrain and at the end, of all things, then it's like it's telling you that Rin is the final girl...deal with it.
Plus the bit where we can't pick which refrain ending we get is the most annoying of all.

Quote:
Ah well...just my two cents out of boredom.
You copying me bro!? You want some of this!? Come at me bro! Come at me!
Old 2012-05-28, 20:29   Link #852
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Note to self: Bigdeal is no good with jokes.

Noted!!!
Old 2012-05-28, 20:41   Link #853
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Anego, stop fighting. Anego is cool and doesn't get mad easily.
Old 2012-05-28, 21:05   Link #854
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post
Anego, stop fighting. Anego is cool and doesn't get mad easily.
Ha Ha Ha! Don't worry, it takes quite a lot to make me mad...quite...a...lot.
Old 2012-05-29, 07:19   Link #855
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
About that, i heard that you can get the first ending by

Spoiler for choice:
Well fuck me sideways with a spoon and call me Mary Sue, I've played Refrain 4 times...don't tell me I picked yes the last 3 times...

Everything I've said about the Refrain endings up until now...disregard it all...I'm stupid and unworthy of Anego...I shall be changing my avy and siggy now so not to shame her.
Old 2012-05-29, 14:08   Link #856
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Yep, just confirmed it.
Spoiler for Rin:
Old 2012-05-29, 15:16   Link #857
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Once again...I have no complaints about this VN
Old 2012-05-31, 13:57   Link #858
Balzac
Assistant Professor

Someone asked the very same question in this very thread. Just look at the previous pages for it; it's been confirmed that that particular track's not included in any official soundtrack.(while Sha-la-la Ecstasy is)
Old 2012-06-19, 15:46   Link #859
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I just found out that
Kud's VA also voices the Sweet personality in Artificial Academy
Komari's VA voices Koto in Period
Anego's VA voices Mizuki in Yume Miru Kusuri

Mostly because these are games I love and have played more than a few times (well Period I'm currently playing) and I didn't even realize it until I noticed Koto and started digging :I
Old 2012-06-20, 02:09   Link #860
Phlebas

Quote:
I just found out that
Kud's VA also voices the Sweet personality in Artificial Academy
Komari's VA voices Koto in Period
Anego's VA voices Mizuki in Yume Miru Kusuri

Mostly because these are games I love and have played more than a few times (well Period I'm currently playing) and I didn't even realize it until I noticed Koto and started digging :I
I thought Koto was instantly recognizable when I started playing Period .
Phlebas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, ero-game, eroge, key, pc game, visual novel