AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-03-21, 11:06   Link #26881
Eratas123

Wasn't Chifuyu also fine with Charlotte using him as Target practice Maybe AD's just that good?
Old 2012-03-21, 11:10   Link #26882
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

There's a lot of times where they're WANTED to kill Ichika, but the one WILL be killed is the bystander around him. I'm itching to write a deconstruction troll fic for that, but I still have my dignity as I.S. fan and won't stoop so low to satisfy my urges
Old 2012-03-21, 11:14   Link #26883
Eratas123

Why not? I'm going to do it in both FI and Shadow FI's very direct about it: The cast try to attack FK (Especially since he looks like a gas mask special ops) with their IS weapons. He uses this to his advantage by going into crowds or using the students as shields.

How do you do it.
Old 2012-03-21, 11:14   Link #26884
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
The only OC I made is a male who can't pilot. Ichika can't fill that role for obvious reasons.

@ Senpai - Aren't all the weapons lethal? You'd think they'd be more worried about the pilots safety or give them training weapons.
But there is no reason for him to be in ISA anyway.
Old 2012-03-21, 11:20   Link #26885
Eratas123

Hence why it's not set The original plan is for him to be in a separate place, which is a jail cell, and I can still use that. I'm not that set into him going to ISA, just doig missions.
Old 2012-03-21, 11:22   Link #26886
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Cecilia fired her bits, Ichika evaded, few student got a hole burn through their bodies.
Rin throwing her Dao, Ichika evaded, three student mutilated.

Rin breaking into Ichika class, impact cannon goes blam, 20 student + teachers died of overpressure. Laura use AIC, someone is going to have a heart failure caught in the field. Charlotte use her Gray scale, the classroom collapsed, killing everyone stood below them.

Rin again, innocent people in shopping district

Rin and Cecilia AGAIN, in the waterpark.

Okay, Rin is, of all is the most dangerous since her attack are AoE. But Cecilia is just as Trigger happy.

And everyone is using real weapon trying to get Ichika's crown, WHAT THE FUCK.

Or the fact that his brain is fried by the goddamn crown and he became a vegetable?

Everything is trying to kill him, really.
Old 2012-03-21, 11:24   Link #26887
Eratas123

Um..... I didn't exactly expect people to die. I value lives and see them as people with the same experiences as I, even if they're mooks.

What do you call being friends with someone who previously threatened you or put you in danger?
Old 2012-03-21, 11:26   Link #26888
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

But minus the harem rules, what I write above will happen. But once again, it does sounds like a trollfic.

I dunno, maybe a sparky start?
Old 2012-03-21, 11:28   Link #26889
Eratas123

So it ends with everyone going to jail?

FK becomes friends with Shizune....after he uses her as a human shield against Laura. By the same vein, Aikawa becomes Madoka's "friend" after she threatened her. The latter's mostly one-sided, though.
Old 2012-03-21, 11:32   Link #26890
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Probably worse. As you said, human lives are not cheap, and they also represent their countries, not individuals.

(My sense of humor is dull, sorry if I offend you in any way I don't realize )

As long as you make a balance and follow your own rules, it's not really implausible. Plus, you have comedy as basis.

Good night
Old 2012-03-21, 11:39   Link #26891
Eratas123

Does this happen in ST?

Shizune's apparently Cecilia's close friend......despite the fact that Cecilia insulted Japan's and its citizens I'm making her the team mom even if she's the only one with no kid Add to the fact that FK seems to have a crush in her (Which everybody considers creepy since his past versions right there).
Old 2012-03-21, 11:46   Link #26892
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Nope, Rin and Cecilia stopped by the Yamada-crashing scene, seeing as Ichika not amused being an understatement (hey they don't want to be hated ). Even Ichika-kissing-Houki is changed to them ask for equal treatment

They still close friend in ST, considering she is honestly regret her action. She is a bit ignorant though, which result in her being a buttmonkey. You can say that Cecilia is develop along with her comedic suffering, I felt like a dick now
Old 2012-03-21, 11:56   Link #26893
Eratas123

Does be kiss them all....Wait, he still kisses Houki here!?

Is a 13 year old crushing on a 15 year old too far?

Going to sleep.
Old 2012-03-21, 13:20   Link #26894
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Then tell ms this: What's the differenc between an overpowered OC and an Overpowered Ichika? Both have the same skills, role, and personality. The only difference is their name. You can bet that fans would lap up "Ichika" and comment in how awesome he is, while belittling or ignoring someone that's not Ichika.
To me, the difference is seeing the transition, if ichika starts being badass without proper development, i would just label him as a canon sue (cough, lacus, cough) whereas OCs somehow start up being badass and all the main cast either become overrun or OOC.

@Zero: Well, Ichika in ST won't take that lying down, as he's more assertive compared to the canon incarnation. And since, he still has that "fighting" instinct from both his past fights and current IS, he would just activate his IS if his harem members attempt to attack him.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 14:59   Link #26895
DarkJak2050

We got a fanfic!~

Infinite Stratos To the Mondo Grosso
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 16:37   Link #26896
Eratas123

@ Blitz - Yet look at Soaring at Doukugan Ryu. It's the most reviewed sotry now and probably the most popular, but he's already badass by the start. People justify it by him being so much of a wuss in canon that any change is better.
Old 2012-03-21, 20:52   Link #26897
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
@ Blitz - Yet look at Soaring at Doukugan Ryu. It's the most reviewed sotry now and probably the most popular, but he's already badass by the start. People justify it by him being so much of a wuss in canon that any change is better.
I haven't read it, can't give you an subjective view there yet.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 21:03   Link #26898
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
So if you make a Jerkass Ichika (Heartbreaker Ichika) and everything it's all right because he is too much of a Wuss in Canon?
Old 2012-03-21, 21:20   Link #26899
Eratas123

Yep. Ichika's such a wuss in canon that any upgrade at all is immediately met by approval. Of course, Soaring's a good fic with many concepts from Sengoku Basara and Fate stay night, but people still liked it before that.
Old 2012-03-22, 02:23   Link #26900
DarkJak2050

Got another fanfic.

Infinite Stratos Hebi Koukatsu
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest