AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-19, 06:57   Link #1
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

Why hasn't sauske...

Used Kage Bunshin? he has seen it numerous times with his sharingan activated which leads me to believe he copied it. Why use Lee's moves and not kage bunshin?
Old 2006-02-19, 07:02   Link #2
Palani
///_^

Cause he thinks it's useless and a waste of chakra.
Old 2006-02-19, 07:07   Link #3
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

I have watched tha anime twice through and don't remember him saying that at all, but i could be wrong. If you would be so kind as to post a screenshot of the anime or manga with chapter and page i would love to see it.
Old 2006-02-19, 07:10   Link #4
Palani
///_^

He doesn't say so, he just does. Cause if you see how they are used by people they aren't really that helpfull.
Old 2006-02-19, 07:13   Link #5
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
He doesn't say so, he just does. Cause if you see how they are used by people they aren't really that helpfull.
So basically you have no idea.

Kage bunshin has basically all the skills the user has we have only seen two people use kage bunshin, naruto and kakashi. Kakashi never really used his kage bunshins at all, they just stood there, and naruto isn't really the best ninja of all time. He basically just rushes into battle without thinking, but because he has such a huge ammount of stamina (haha or HP) he never really get hurt. If used by a genius the kage bunshins would be a huge help. but that is an oxy-moron a genius not using a technique that would help him/her out in battle wouldn't be a genius eh?
Old 2006-02-19, 07:41   Link #6
Tiberium Wolf

Sarotobi also used Kage bunshin against Oro. It was said there that it was a waste of chakra.
Old 2006-02-19, 07:55   Link #7
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf
Sarotobi also used Kage bunshin against Oro. It was said there that it was a waste of chakra.
You're right, my mistake. But i looked where he said "it is a waste of chakra" and he never does. Episode 72 seven-teen minutes into the episode is when he does it to summon the shinigami and eat the soles of the first and second. but he never once says that it is a waste of chakra.

Btw i'm not attempting to start a flame war or a fan boy thread, i hate and like all characters alike to me there are only good characters and bad characters (characters who can actually do something, and those who cheerlead)
Old 2006-02-19, 08:25   Link #8
Souryu
nothing at all...

Sasuke hasn't used kage bunshin, as well as most of the characters, because:

1 - it is a difficult technique. YES, we have to remember kage bunshin was on the forbidden scroll and we have already heard that is a jounin level technique.

2 - this is my assumption, but kage bunshin must consume a lot of chakra, so unless you gotta a kyubi, you have to think very well in which situation you have to use it. Maybe that's why Kakashi usually used Mizu Bunshin instead of the Kage one.
Old 2006-02-19, 09:27   Link #9
monster

Kage bunshin splits your chakra equally among the replications. That's why it's only used on certain occasions, like when Sandaime did that sealing technique. And even then, only few clones are made because the more clones you make, the less chakra each of them will have. Kakashi made lots of clones only to scare those mercenaries, he didn't expect to have to fight them. And Naruto does it because he has a lot of stamina.
Old 2006-02-19, 09:50   Link #10
UberDork

kage bunshin is a real dork no jutsu...

that wouldn't be good for his reputation...
Old 2006-02-19, 09:59   Link #11
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc2k4
You're right, my mistake. But i looked where he said "it is a waste of chakra" and he never does. Episode 72 seven-teen minutes into the episode is when he does it to summon the shinigami and eat the soles of the first and second. but he never once says that it is a waste of chakra.

Btw i'm not attempting to start a flame war or a fan boy thread, i hate and like all characters alike to me there are only good characters and bad characters (characters who can actually do something, and those who cheerlead)
I think an Anbu said it... He's too old and so his Chakra Lvls are too low... But the technique itself isn't a waste as seen when Kakashi used it.
Old 2006-02-19, 13:42   Link #12
Rurik
Golden

Some of you are off with your theories about Kage Bushin, here are the facts:

A)Kage Busnhin is a exact copy of the user, It divides the chakra equally between the clones, but this does not means it consumes any stamina, here is a chart:

if I have 100% stamina, and the user needs to make a Kage Bushin, he could only use 10% of his stamina. with this he create Chakra, and this 10% is divided in each clone...Now it is obvious that the more chakra you put into a clone the most useful it is..As we see that Sandaime Kage Bunshin took more damage, than the Kage Bunshin Naruto makes, that normally get destroyed when they get hit.

B)apart from Kakshi and NAruto, 3 more people have used Kage Bushin: Itachi, Orochimaru and Sandaime.

C)Even if Kage Bunshin is a Difficult jutsu (when it was never stated by the way) does not matter because the Sharingan can copy this jutsu without problem.

D) Most likely Sasuke has not copy the Kage Bushin by the moment because maybe his Sharingan was not developed enough to copy the Jutsu, in fact Sasuke never got the chance to copy Ninjutsu, only some specific Taijutsu moves.
Old 2006-02-19, 15:21   Link #13
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

Uchiha_rurik you bring up some good points, although i don't think the sharingan has a level to copy different jutsus, if you're able to copy a taijutsu i think you should be able to copy a ninjustu as a ninjustu you only need knowledge of that justu and taijutsu you need to train a lot.

Either way, he still saw kage bunshin when he recieved the 3rd dot in his sharingun bringing him to kakashi's level before the time skip. (although i'm not sure if he saw naruto PERFORM kage bunshin with that level of eye.
Old 2006-02-19, 15:36   Link #14
Jaden

from how much he likes it and how quickly he learned it, it seems like Naruto has a special talent for using kage bunshin.
also he uses it in his melee combo for the four-way slide kick to make an opening.
also, with it he could use rasengan without mastering it.

as for Sasuke, it's just not his style to swarm the enemy with clones that could be wiped out in one move. he can hold his own without wasting chakra and concentration for something like that.
Old 2006-02-19, 15:38   Link #15
monster

Even if Sasuke didn't copy the jutsu, Orochimaru could've thought it to him by now.
Old 2006-02-19, 15:44   Link #16
Grees
Ehhh

Kage bunshin is a Naruto thing, Sasuke doesnt want to be similar to Naruto in anyway so why would he use the technique that Naruto seems to be using every time.
Individuality runs deep.
Old 2006-02-19, 16:21   Link #17
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc2k4
Uchiha_rurik you bring up some good points, although i don't think the sharingan has a level to copy different jutsus, if you're able to copy a taijutsu i think you should be able to copy a ninjustu as a ninjustu you only need knowledge of that justu and taijutsu you need to train a lot.

Either way, he still saw kage bunshin when he recieved the 3rd dot in his sharingun bringing him to kakashi's level before the time skip. (although i'm not sure if he saw naruto PERFORM kage bunshin with that level of eye.
That's not quite right, Sharingas has the ability to copy all NInjutsu, Taijutus and Genjutsu, and then You don't have to train to be able to perform any of this Jutsu (In fact Sasuke copied part of Lee Initial lotus, and could perform it without training) , of course there are some specific Situations where your body is not apt to perform certain Jutsu, because of the Physical restrains of the user, again, I pointed out a logical reason why SAsuke could copy body movements and and not Jutsu that requires Chakra and Hand seals to be performed. other than that Sauske never really got to fight someone that he could copy a Jutsu from.

And no, Sasuke never got to see Naruto in the moment he was performing the Kage Bunshin while having his 3 dot Sharingan.
Old 2006-02-19, 17:13   Link #18
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

So basically the only reason he doesn't use it is because he doesn't want to be like naruto, but doesn't use a jutsu that is high class and impresses jounins when a genin can use it.

I never even thought about why sauske hasn't used kage bunshin until about 3 days ago, when i started watching the series for the 3rd time over.
Old 2006-02-19, 17:37   Link #19
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf
Then again, Orochimaru was surprised that Sandaime didn't use Kage Bunshin to fight the Hokages.
So, it is not useless, but Sandaime was very low on chakra so it wasn't a good move for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Some of you are off with your theories about Kage Bushin, here are the facts:
Ah, we'll see.

Quote:
A)Kage Busnhin is a exact copy of the user, It divides the chakra equally between the clones.
True.

Quote:
Now it is obvious that the more chakra you put into a clone the most useful it is..
But the chakra of a clone is decided by the total amount of the clones.
It's not possible to put additional chakra into one clone.

Quote:
As we see that Sandaime Kage Bunshin took more damage, than the Kage Bunshin Naruto makes, that normally get destroyed when they get hit.
Sandaime's shadow clones were simply at a high level because he was the Hokage.

Quote:
B)apart from Kakshi and NAruto, 3 more people have used Kage Bushin: Itachi, Orochimaru and Sandaime.
And Mahiru.

Quote:
C)Even if Kage Bunshin is a Difficult jutsu (when it was never stated by the way) does not matter because the Sharingan can copy this jutsu without problem.
It is a jounin level jutsu, so it has to be more difficult than other low level jutsu.
I agree that Sharingan can copy it easily.

Quote:
D) Most likely Sasuke has not copy the Kage Bushin by the moment because maybe his Sharingan was not developed enough to copy the Jutsu, in fact Sasuke never got the chance to copy Ninjutsu, only some specific Taijutsu moves.
True.

-

Last edited by Yellow Flash; 2006-02-19 at 17:49.
Old 2006-02-19, 18:12   Link #20
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
But the chakra of a clone is decided by the total amount of the clones.
It's not possible to put additional chakra into one clone.
Quite easily done actually.
Given that the chakra is divided equally between all the clones you just have to produce more chakra from your stamina depending of the amount of chakra the clones need for their task.
Closed Thread