AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-06-18, 23:30   Link #1141
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I predict Vamp Tsukune in the next chapter!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 00:11   Link #1142
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

^
um i think you meant the "GHOUL" Tsukune????

cuz tsukune is not a vamp but a sealed "GHOUL"

but b4 that is my spelling about ghoul right or is it like this "GHUOL"??
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 00:17   Link #1143
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

No HES A VAMPIRE, Its "Ghoul like" state, at the moment his body can't handle the strength of his vampiric blood thus causing a deterriation of his body and mind, making him "Ghoul like", he's a primitive vampire, a history lesson on the vampires of that world was given when Tsukune first went berserk.
Old 2008-06-19, 06:06   Link #1144
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

R+V season2 manga is a bit more ecchi and fun. No new or old enemies popping up yet, just the NORMAL (if you think youkai is normal lol) school life after the dopple incident.

But in any case season2 manga might focus on either ghoul/vamp Tsukune and Moka's past.
Old 2008-06-19, 08:10   Link #1145
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
No HES A VAMPIRE, Its "Ghoul like" state, at the moment his body can't handle the strength of his vampiric blood thus causing a deterriation of his body and mind, making him "Ghoul like", he's a primitive vampire, a history lesson on the vampires of that world was given when Tsukune first went berserk.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................... .................................................. .............

ok soo sure ill go with that..............................
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 10:44   Link #1146
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Concerning the terminology of what Tsukune becomes, it's been stated that the Holy Lock seals away the vampire blood in him. It's also been stated by InnerMoka that the vampire's blood will either kill a human, or turn them into a ghoul once it becomes overwhelming

so in all technicality, Tsukune's part vampire, and Ghoul is something like (and forgive my FF terminology here) a limit break, much like what Vincent's is in FFVII... or at least that's the way I undertsand it

... and for the record, I doubt we'll see a Vamp Tsukune, since unless as I stated before, the Holy Lock has been restored off-panel, he otherwise simply had his blood sealed, and who knows how strong that spell is (although watch it have restored the Lock in the process, or they actually go and restore the lock in the next chapter...)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 10:55   Link #1147
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

If he become a full fledge vampire in season2 it will be great. If he's still in his unstable ghoul state it'll be the main focus of the chapters, unless Yukari and Ruby can seal it off again and another is if he can reject the vampire blood and become human again.

He needs either a human blood transfussion and extract all the blood in his system or a shaman that can revert him back to normal.
Old 2008-06-19, 11:09   Link #1148
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Where's my dhampir solution is all of this? Eff the whole 'given birth to by a human' part (since we've already logn ago established this breaks many a stereotype)

As for Tsukune becoming a full-fledged vampire... way back after the fight with Kuyou, he said he didn't want to become a vampire, and then changed his mind about it after that hurt Moka and got in her danger, so I wonder if he might still be on the fence about that choice, or if he would willingly go full vampire.

and if he did... that would almost mean he's sealed with Moka, but how would the other girls react...

Old 2008-06-19, 11:10   Link #1149
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

When he rejects the vampiric blood is when he becomes heavily unstable, but as he accepts it, it grows on him little by little, I believe thats the true purpose of the lock, for him to grow slowly rather than taking it all in at once ultimately destroying him.
Old 2008-06-19, 11:18   Link #1150
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Where's my dhampir solution is all of this? Eff the whole 'given birth to by a human' part (since we've already logn ago established this breaks many a stereotype)

As for Tsukune becoming a full-fledged vampire... way back after the fight with Kuyou, he said he didn't want to become a vampire, and then changed his mind about it after that hurt Moka and got in her danger, so I wonder if he might still be on the fence about that choice, or if he would willingly go full vampire.

and if he did... that would almost mean he's sealed with Moka, but how would the other girls react...
If being a vampire means he can be with Moka and protect her I think he'll gladly accept it and say his human form goodbye anytime. Nevertheless since there was never a real 'detailed' description of the half-vamp/ghoul matter the author can just invent almost everything to go any way he want which makes all our statements mere predictions.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 11:27   Link #1151
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
If being a vampire means he can be with Moka and protect her I think he'll gladly accept it and say his human form goodbye anytime. Nevertheless since there was never a real 'detailed' description of the half-vamp/ghoul matter the author can just invent almost everything to go any way he want which makes all our statements mere predictions.
i agree with you, he'd give up his life to protect her so abandoning his human blood would be a trivial matter. he even risked dying atleast 4 times to protect her with harmful results to his body.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 11:30   Link #1152
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Unless he rejects his vampire blood and gain something like vampire and monster hunters have. Holy Blood that can never be tainted by evil.

But I can agree with the holy lock, which seals his ghoul state/vamp so inch by inch he'll be able to control it unless it's like the old story to lock away your evil sorta stuff.
Old 2008-06-19, 11:34   Link #1153
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
When he rejects the vampiric blood is when he becomes heavily unstable, but as he accepts it, it grows on him little by little, I believe thats the true purpose of the lock, for him to grow slowly rather than taking it all in at once ultimately destroying him.
You know, I've always believed that too, to be honest... that the lock isn't there for merely sealing his blood away, but rather so that the Exorcist can create a human/demon hybrid that's on his side (seeing as what happen to Hokuto wasn't exactly favorable for him)

or hell, if not a hybrid, it'll at least allow Tsukune to become a vampire the less risky way

Old 2008-06-19, 11:40   Link #1154
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well Hokuto is Ugly in his demon form that's one reason he must hate the youkai. Unlike Tsukune he's in a vampire he retains a few traits of a human. Except for the fangs, red eyes and nerves vessels on his face.
Old 2008-06-19, 11:43   Link #1155
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Well, vampires are much more humanoid that whatever the hydrib that gave Hokuto his blood was

but still, even with Hokuto being like that, it would seem human hybrids are still badass

Old 2008-06-19, 12:19   Link #1156
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Haven't anyone notice that almost every enemy Tsukune fights is always like, "Omg, uber dark aura, red eyes, super powerful and fast, but no weakness!!!" Thats exactly what the chairman is trying to do IMO.
Old 2008-06-19, 12:29   Link #1157
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Demons and some monsters always have that characteristics.

He needs to fight a human vampire hunter imho.
Old 2008-06-19, 13:24   Link #1158
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i agree with you, he'd give up his life to protect her so abandoning his human blood would be a trivial matter. he even risked dying atleast 4 times to protect her with harmful results to his body.
He would put himself in harms way if it means protecting all the girls, that personality I see from him as I read chapter by chapter.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 18:30   Link #1159
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
He would put himself in harms way if it means protecting all the girls, that personality I see from him as I read chapter by chapter.
After reading chapter 40 - shouldn't there be fun comedy omake where Neko-sensei exposes Moka to different types of water? Maybe not yet scanlated? I sure hope someone does it.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 19:32   Link #1160
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I had extra time today at work and made this

Spoiler:

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire