AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-12-07, 00:05   Link #4761
azul120

Lelouch was more of a pawn in her wish to die via code transference. If she cared a bit more, she would have revealed the truth behind Marianne and saved him and everyone involved a whole lot of trouble.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 00:51   Link #4762
Kuroshinobu

Oh Mao... unable to see C.C.s entirety unlike Lelouch. Would C.C. even be able to regenerate if Mao actually went through with making her "compact"?

She's immortal yes but would she just be a severed head?
Kuroshinobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 01:03   Link #4763
HollowScar

Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
That is the point. Mao the mind-reader, who you would expect to be wise, due to reading so many minds came short of understanding C.C., while Lelouch fulfilled all that, without ever reading minds.
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 09:21   Link #4764
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Hmm... actually, most immortality myths say that if you cut off the head, it'll be over.

Oh wait, that's just wolverine..

Maybe she will regenerate, who knows. Creepy thought though.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 13:13   Link #4765
ncrushx

I KNOW C2's REAL NAME!
ncrushx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 13:25   Link #4766
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Then enlighten us instead of posting nothing.
Old 2009-12-12, 13:27   Link #4767
ncrushx

Shizuka Reifū

LOL...
Old 2009-12-12, 13:29   Link #4768
Nobodyman9
Banned

Source please
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 13:32   Link #4769
ncrushx

There isn't a source. It's obvious, you will never figure out her name unless you know the Japanese language, or something along the origin of names.

Her first name is hidden by a secret message in the Battle of Narita by rain drops, or water drops. Shizuka translated from Japanese to English means rain drop, or water drops. C2 was referring that she was like snow, not that she is snow. They confirmed Reifū as her last name/surname on last issue's Newtype magazine, which means she was born somewhere within the Chinese Federation, my guess is in Japan. So, it makes sense she would have a Japanese name.

The earliest memory we saw of her was in medieval Europe, but they never did state where she was born did they?

Anybody also notice C2 pronounced in Japanese, is "Shī Tsū." It really is simple to understand from here on out.

Last edited by ncrushx; 2009-12-12 at 13:44.
Old 2009-12-12, 13:44   Link #4770
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Reifu isn't confirmed as a last name, and with your explation it's clear you don't actually know her name, you're just guessing.

As for "Shī Tsū", for someone claiming to need to know the Japanese language to get it, you clearly don't get this basic piece of information. "Shi" is 'C'. It's a Japanese pronunciation of an English character. Like "Maito" for "Might" in Naruto. "Tsu" is used to indicate a repeating character. "Shi Tsu", "Bui Tsu", etc. It's like saying C.C. or V.V.
Old 2009-12-12, 13:46   Link #4771
ncrushx

Fine, w/e; I knew somebody would say that anyway. I'm pretty sure I got her first name right anyway.

It all ties I believe between 2 names because there is already somebody named as Cecilia is Code Geass.

I believe it was that girl with Lloyd.

Cynthia and Shizuka

Exactly, why would she change her last name anyway? She would have to change her first name also.

I was comparing Shī Tsū with Shizuka, they are really similar.
Old 2009-12-12, 13:50   Link #4772
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Reifu means "charm" or "talisman", as well as a sort of polite way of saying a name (it essentially equates to "Lady C.C."). See, not that difficult.

Anyway, it's fine to think you know her name, but don't act like you do know. The only real confirmed name is "Sera", and that was from production art.
Old 2009-12-12, 14:02   Link #4773
ncrushx

Ok, you got a point. Though, you're not getting anywhere either.

If, you think about it, Cynthia and Reifū form a double-negative name.

They nearly mean the same thing.
Old 2009-12-12, 14:14   Link #4774
Nobodyman9
Banned

ncrushx, you are completely overthinking this. Everything you've shown us thus far is just speculation. Unless we get some kind of direct confirmation from the CG staff or something comes up in the new story (which I doubt it will) I'm afraid we're never going to know C.C.'s real name.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 15:40   Link #4775
Kuroshinobu

There was no official word on C.C. real name. However; during production, her planned name was supposed to be Sera, this was cancelled though.
Old 2009-12-19, 14:35   Link #4776
CrossoverManiac
Come and drink my koolaid

Send a message via Yahoo to CrossoverManiac
Question about C.C.: when she restored Lelouch's memories, was it just her power making people relive memories like she did Suzaku or is it that she can cancel out other Geass users' powers like Jeremiah could?
Old 2009-12-19, 14:41   Link #4777
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
C.C installed a "save point" in lelouch's mind when she kissed him in ep 25 of season 1
when she gave him back his memories, it was basiclly activating that check point
Old 2009-12-19, 18:06   Link #4778
Kuroshinobu

Good timing for a save point lol.
Old 2009-12-20, 07:03   Link #4779
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
C.C installed a "save point" in lelouch's mind when she kissed him in ep 25 of season 1
when she gave him back his memories, it was basiclly activating that check point
Except he remembered stuff that happened after that "save point". So that happening doesn't really make any sense at all.

With the way things were shown, it seemed more like her kiss in Ep 25 allowed her to download a copy of his memories and then when she kissed him again in Ep 1 she showed him the copy and he overcame the geass Charles put him(and to be honest given enough time he probably would've overcome it on his own since he already suspected something was well off & Charlies' geass seemed to be piss poor anyway since it was the only one shown were people could overcome with force of will).

It seemed like the save point was in her mind/World of C not Lelouchs.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 11:37   Link #4780
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
Whatever C.C. had was never shown to much, but she did pilot the Knightmare Frame with ease. I think if she wanted, she could have done a lot, but part of this is that, she would have to keep her identity secret, to not be discovered by royalty or even the public, and face experimentation. She is a watcher, so her job was to protect Lelouch, who she had infatuation for. He was her work of art, that Mao could never be.
C.C. kept an eye on Lelouch because Marianne had asked her to, prior to his contract.

What was strange was in Season I, C.C.'s powers might have caused a lot of conflict, where ever she went. Season II was the opposite.

Also, when C.C. had the chance to be granted her wish to die, she rejected Charles and Marianne's plan to destroy the Gods. She was given 2-3 chances to die. But yet, she turned them down to stay by Lelouch's side.

Does this mean that the cold hearted witch was falling in love with Lelouch, even though he had no romantic feelings for her?
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote