AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-05-04, 21:05   Link #501
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira0802 View Post
I actually used GIMP and cropped it, and then resized it. Though it's possible that it's made so it can fit a picture.

Reki should be as tall as Riko, or around this. For some reasons, loli-characters are pretty common in this story.
I absolutely have to dispute that Riko is a loli-archetype.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-04, 21:08   Link #502
Nera Sleith
我らがツインテールに、勝る萌え無し!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
When you think about it logically, it's a sort of natural selection..! Since there wasn't much food around, what nutrients there were went towards ensuring maximal survival of the next generation. It all makes sense!

Also Kinji, I really admire a noble pure chaste etcetc hero but seriously right now I just feel like punching you in the face. Enjoy yourself more dammit, or I'll pull the doujins out on you.
Well, physiology-wise, I have to wonder about it. Since breasts are composed hugely of adipose tissues, I was wondering where did she get the necessary triglycerides to build that? Well, even if you don't consume much fats, you can make fats from sugar, but the requirement for that is that you have to have an excess of sugar in blood to turn it into fats. But since there was a scarcity of sugar due to lack of food in the first place, where did she get the necessary nutrient was a big mystery.

Answer: フィクションです。

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Dreaming he can come back to normal life after beating the crap out of the most dangerous organization tsk tsk tsk.
Very true.

By defeating EU, it will impact Kinji in two things: Remnants of EU's will go after him for revenge, or, other powerful organization would want him because of his power, because he just proved that he can bring down a powerful organization by himself. Expecting you can live a normal life after that is close to a pipedream.

Actually, Kinji was quite aware of the first one since...
Spoiler for chapter 2 or 3 I think:
Old 2011-05-04, 22:34   Link #503
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera Sleith View Post
Well, physiology-wise, I have to wonder about it. Since breasts are composed hugely of adipose tissues, I was wondering where did she get the necessary triglycerides to build that? Well, even if you don't consume much fats, you can make fats from sugar, but the requirement for that is that you have to have an excess of sugar in blood to turn it into fats. But since there was a scarcity of sugar due to lack of food in the first place, where did she get the necessary nutrient was a big mystery.

Answer: フィクションです。

Very true.

By defeating EU, it will impact Kinji in two things: Remnants of EU's will go after him for revenge, or, other powerful organization would want him because of his power, because he just proved that he can bring down a powerful organization by himself. Expecting you can live a normal life after that is close to a pipedream.

Actually, Kinji was quite aware of the first one since...
Spoiler for chapter 2 or 3 I think:
his life isnt normal at the moment Aria saw his HS mode. even his family wasnt by all means normal. I think the EU leader KNEW of what was to happen when he was gone (btw did he actually die later after taking that HE 9mm round and that supersonic stab?) and the events surrounding his descendant and her newfound partner.

I think the reason why Reki was told to marry (yes, I cant decipher her poker face!) is because her clan probably needs the strong ones. and Reki's family isnt the only one thats probably after kinji....

btw i havent read a moment where Kinji and Shiranui were partnered up for combat ops.
Old 2011-05-05, 00:20   Link #504
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera Sleith View Post
Yes, perhaps. However:

1- I assume that she would have been mistreated, but never outright abused ie starved. This means she won't suffer from tissue cannabilization or the like, preserving any fatty tissues she does build up.

2- Due to low food intake, extra sugar would be required to supplement which at need she could procure herself (she IS still a master thief after all). Combined with sugars being metabolised first, this will also contribute to the buildup of adipocytes. It won't be too much of a stretch from there to imagine a genetic predisposition towards contributing extra nutrients towards development of mammary tissues. It works out! Really!
Old 2011-05-05, 01:21   Link #505
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

You guys are pretty...well informed.
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 02:27   Link #506
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
You guys are pretty...well informed.
Biology is their friend... *stares at Hikari*

and sooner or later this will probably become boob talk...
Old 2011-05-05, 02:40   Link #507
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

So who else here besides me wants to see a picture of Kinichi NOT being an okama?

All we have to go on is that his hair is really long and he's handsome enough to rival male models.

And since he makes a convincing woman, I doubt he's muscular at all. =/
Old 2011-05-05, 02:45   Link #508
tsunade666

I think the hair is more like a wig or is it really his hair? because in his hair where he kept the scythe plus Kinji comment they look alike when Patra mock him that he doesn't want to see his face because it remind her of Kinichi.
Old 2011-05-05, 04:56   Link #509
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

He doesn't wear a wig.
Old 2011-05-05, 10:36   Link #510
endarion88

1 bullet on 20...she's really strict whit her bullet i wonder how much she spent on ammo,...well..she end almost everething whit 1 bullet so maibe not that much
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 12:48   Link #511
ZeKeR
Superbad

well for a sniper, a bullet is everything to most people. its the only thing that can greet the target from far away and if the ballistics are wrong, its gonna swerve or something else will happen.

Reki is... well... how should I say it... the perfect sniper in any sense.
no flinching, no emotions, and not even a single trace of fear or distraction can be noted in her.
Old 2011-05-05, 13:16   Link #512
tsunade666

Reki's handling and maintenance on her weapon is also perfect.
Old 2011-05-05, 16:33   Link #513
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
Reki is... well... how should I say it... the perfect sniper in any sense.
no flinching, no emotions, and not even a single trace of fear or distraction can be noted in her.
I think soo too. A sniper must never reveal its position, and so, it needs to be very calm, very patient, since it musts wait a VERY long time...Thus, Aria would be an awful sniper.
Old 2011-05-05, 21:35   Link #514
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Reki... now that I'm not sure.

Though for Aria I think 142 and Riko 147 or around 150. Those two are both short loli body. Though Riko is D cup while Aria is dreaming to became B cup.

Dodging bullet storm while typing.
Reki is 150 cm tall.....they took her three sizes in that boutique in Osaka...

Her homeland faces the sea and is near Mongolia/Siberia.....Kamchatka peninsula? Is she supposed to be some Vasily Zaitsev homage....And although it's not mentioned, her ex-job makes it clear that she is most likely the only killer out of all the Butei girls so far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I absolutely have to dispute that Riko is a loli-archetype.
I absolutely have to dispute that Riko is a loli at all.....such a hot chest totally discounts that....
Old 2011-05-05, 21:42   Link #515
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I absolutely have to dispute that Riko is a loli at all.....such a hot chest totally discounts that....
Well Riko is known as the loli with a huge chest.

Edit: Did we ever find out where Kana ranked in EU? I know Riko and Jeanne were kind of low ranked. Sherlock and Vlad were 1 and 2. Patra was 3 because Vlad knocked her out of the 2 spot?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2011-05-05 at 22:13.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 02:00   Link #516
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

I just realized that page views have risen by 70k since the anime housou started...
Old 2011-05-06, 02:31   Link #517
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
I just realized that page views have risen by 70k since the anime housou started...
really? why dontcha start v7 Hikari? somewhere is Kira working on V6 and Nera is still ethereal mode.
Old 2011-05-06, 02:55   Link #518
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

I'm the one that's doing v6.
Old 2011-05-06, 03:26   Link #519
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
I'm the one that's doing v6.
my bad... lol... I thought you went ethereal for a bit...
Old 2011-05-06, 07:09   Link #520
KilluaX90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
...Sherlock and Vlad were 1 and 2. Patra was 3 because Vlad knocked her out of the 2 spot?
Nah, Patra was 2nd until she is expelled, so I think Vlad was 3rd before that.
KilluaX90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen