Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2004-03-25, 16:04   Link #21
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sothis
i thought dragon quest held that record?
I think he was referring to the Japan PC games market...
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 21:19   Link #22
lavarock
Busy wasting my time..:-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I prefer the Infinity series from KID more than MO series... I'd like to see someone make animes out of Never 7 and Ever 17, they have absolutely COOL storylines.
I am playing Ever17 (Chinese version) now... It sure is a great game but somehow I like MO series better...
lavarock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-26, 06:13   Link #23
SleeplessHeart
Sakuya - Rosa Tsukkomi

I have watched both Season 1 and 2 of Memory Off.
While 1st season is below par, I can heartily recommend the 2nd season of Memory Off to shoujo fans.
SleeplessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-26, 10:42   Link #24
daimonth
Kohaku Law Firm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I prefer the Infinity series from KID more than MO series... I'd like to see someone make animes out of Never 7 and Ever 17, they have absolutely COOL storylines.
Ever17 and Never7 are both superior in terms of storyline and depth to the memories off series, but it would be difficult to do with the 'loop' part of the story. It would be even more difficult with Ever17 considering the most interesting part of the story is based on the identity of 'shounen'.
daimonth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 15:12   Link #25
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

I really liked this show, I reccomend it highly

Hotaru is just a bit imature is all, but she was fun. I'd love a girlfriend that devout. But then im a soppy guy :P
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 19:20   Link #26
Thelastguardian

The stoy are too much of a sadist style

I have Memories Off 1, 2 , and Ever 17. But for each of them I only finish 1/3 of the game (especially MO2) because they require the main character to be really cruel to one of the girl. :|

According to someone who actually finished the games, the stories are supposingly very tragic and bitter straight to the end.

Anyhow I am not watching the OVA untill I finish the game.

PS If anyone want to start a translation project for the game, I could provide the raw XD .
Old 2004-10-13, 14:20   Link #27
Catnips

I really love the anime version of Memories Off 2nd OAV series 1 and 2(MO2nd is the greatest game if KID).But i wish they create a separate animated T.V series.
Catnips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 14:49   Link #28
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
I have Memories Off 1, 2 , and Ever 17. But for each of them I only finish 1/3 of the game (especially MO2) because they require the main character to be really cruel to one of the girl. :|

According to someone who actually finished the games, the stories are supposingly very tragic and bitter straight to the end.

Anyhow I am not watching the OVA untill I finish the game.

PS If anyone want to start a translation project for the game, I could provide the raw XD .
Hmm... the MO2 stories tragic and bitter? it depends on which character you go for and which path you take. The BAD ENDs are normally tragic and bitter, but there are at least a GOOD END for each other... except maybe for Megumi/Nozomi, the BAD ENDs are bitter, the GOOD END is... umm... I don't know, something like EoE or RahXephon? I like it, but I don't know what happened

Personally I think the OVAs are far worse than the games. Actually IMO unless you are a diehard fan of the games, I'd say stay away from those MO OVAs
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote