AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

Old 2009-02-19, 02:11   Link #921
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

or maube that chanfe might grow in time lol

aahahahahaha
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 02:16   Link #922
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Spoiler for I AM LEONARD MAE!!!:
Hahahahahaha Now this is great I really could see this happen I also really do hope they would make a joke episode with this happening lol.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 02:41   Link #923
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

you dont have to sine im sure they would
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 03:16   Link #924
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Spoiler for dakimakura:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqJS3EQ_v6w
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 03:56   Link #925
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
So err, Takane can breath vacuum?!

Apparently to the Mai-Hime team the whole universe is filled with breathable atmosphere.

It's either that or Takane breaths awesome!
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 04:35   Link #926
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Takane is an Ex-QT, she can probably use her powers to allow herself to move and act in a vacuum environment without the need for a spacesuit.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 04:36   Link #927
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
Sakuranese?

BTW, for anyone who can read it, could we get some examples of what 2chan is going so crazy with?
Sakuranese works for me, better than mine or Tokkan's. But if I just stuck with the original Japanese pronounciation of Sakura Language, it would be Sakurago.

Sakurago should be the most accurate way to put Sakura's speech, so I'll stick with this.

And for why so much love for Sakura, we will talk about it once the episode 7 subs are out. Sakura will show you why Sakurago is so amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
So err, Takane can breath vacuum?!

Apparently to the Mai-Hime team the whole universe is filled with breathable atmosphere.

It's either that or Takane breaths awesome!
I believe Takane's Wa Lolita costume, the Kimono Lolita style costume, is her Q-Tector form. She changes back to casual clothing when she's not in combat. In her Q-Tector form, I believe she can be active in space without a visible oxygen supply and pressurisation.

It is also why Itsuki is asking what exactly is this sister of Akiha's. She seemed super human.

And its great seeing more people post here.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 05:11   Link #928
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Hey, I got a question: What the hell is an EX-QT and are they ever going to explain it? Or is it assumed we make the connections ourselves somehow?

Also, what the hell is a Q-Tector supposed to do?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 05:14   Link #929
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Sakurago should be the most accurate way to put Sakura's speech, so I'll stick with this.
Sounds good. I'm all for sticking with the original language, since I'm actually trying to learn it... even though I'm only at a level where I can pick out a few words here and there.

Quote:
And for why so much love for Sakura, we will talk about it once the episode 7 subs are out. Sakura will show you why Sakurago is so amazing.
Cool, I appreciate that, since I haven't bothered with the raw of episode 7.

Speaking of fansubs... they can be so frustrating. I just watched an HD version of episode 1 from ASF. I had watched the one from StrikeS before. I can understand a little variation between interpreters, but there's one scene where the difference is ridiculous.

It's where Neneko runs up to Frio/Julio at the school terminal. After Frio says something about how energetic she is, in the StrikeS one she says "I had a kick-ass bowl movement," and in the ASF one she says, "I have a paranormal feeling."

WTF!?

I'm assuming "paranormal feeling" is correct because she points to her temples with both hands?
Old 2009-02-19, 05:20   Link #930
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Well, it's not as if they ever bothered to explain much what HIME was in Mai HiME, so I wouldn't hold my breath for an explanation for QT other than something along the lines of "advanced technology" or "nanomachines do it". Or the good ol' "it's magic/superpower, you see?".

Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 05:23   Link #931
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim View Post
Well, it's not as if they ever bothered to explain much what HIME was in Mai HiME, so I wouldn't hold my breath for an explanation for QT other than something along the lines of "advanced technology" or "nanomachines do it". Or the good ol' "it's magic/superpower, you see?".
Gah.

I suppose it does make more sense, since people in real life don't actually explain technical terms every time they're used, but...
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 05:29   Link #932
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Itsuki:

1.サウンドシネマ「いつきのまにまに」 (Sound Drama)
声:神凪いつき(遠藤綾)

2.瑠璃色の逆光 (Lapis Lazuli Backlight)
作詞:畑 亜貴 作曲:Tatsh 編曲:虹音

3.宇宙は少女のともだちさっ いつきver. (Sora Wo Shoujo No Tomadachisa Itsuki Ver)
作詞:畑 亜貴 作曲:山口朗彦 編曲:大久保 薫

4.瑠璃色の逆光(off vocal)

My waifu looking so cute with a recorder :

1.モロイミライキライ (MoroiMiraiKirai - No idea what it means, but sounds cute. Probably might sound like Minori Chihara [Nagato Yuki]'s SELECT)
作詞:畑 亜貴 作・編曲:藤末 樹

2.サウンドシネマ「かわいいほのか」 (Sound Drama)
声:河合ほのか(牧野由依)

3.宇宙は少女のともだちさっ ほのかver. (Sora Wo Shoujo No Tomadachisa Honoka Ver)
作詞:畑 亜貴 作曲:山口朗彦 編曲:大久保 薫

4.モロイミライキライ(off vocal)

Btw Itsuki's character song is done by Tatsh, and I suspect he might be Tatsuya Shimizu, a well known artist who composed songs for Bemani's series of games like DDR and Drummania. My waifu's song composition and arrangement is done by the same person who wrote songs for D Grayman's 2nd OP.

Honoka is pure moe with the recorder. *dies happily*

Quote:
Great now we have a name for her language. When are we going to write a dictionary on her language?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2009-02-19 at 05:49.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 05:40   Link #933
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Hey, I got a question: What the hell is an EX-QT and are they ever going to explain it? Or is it assumed we make the connections ourselves somehow?

Also, what the hell is a Q-Tector supposed to do?
lol

The series works around QT, which actually we never got to know what it means. But it basically is sole based on punning acronyms, QT is 'Cutie'. Its like telling you those girls are cuties lol, everything then works around 'QT' to continue the pun on always serious acronyms and abbreviations.

Q-TECTOR = Quantum Transducing Environment Crosslink Terrain Operational Reinforcer

QT-ARMS = Quantum Technology Advanced Reinforced Maneuvering Shroud.

From these 2 amazing acronyms, we know that QT is something to do with Quantum technology.

The human brain works on a Quantum level, brainwaves and all are working at the Quantum scale. In the future, humans may evolve their brains to have much stronger brainwaves and become QTs and EX-QTs.

EX-QT means Extra-QT. In Japanese, when some english word is given Extra or Over, like Extra-technology, Over-technology, it means super-technology. Extra-QT means super QT.

A QT like Akiha and Itsuki, can operate QT-ARMS. QT-ARMS movement by the QT's Quantum Brainwaves, your thoughts operate the machine. But to further enhance the control and efficiency, they put on the pilot suit, Q-TECTOR. The Q-TECTOR completely links the pilot to the QT-ARMS and gives her special gadgets and capabilities like quantumly affecting the electromagnetic spectrum to put on a disguise or become invisible etc.

The good thing about Quantum is that both humans and machines can work on his medium. So they can give machines like Leopard, Nerval and Mr Blackbelt the ability to interact at the Quantum level. Mr Blackbelt could negate the EX-QT powers of Honoka. Leopard could strip Q-TECTORS because the Q-TECTORS are basically attached on to them by some Quantum means, think mahou shoujo and quantum magic creates the Q-TECTORS.

EX-QTs all have a certain ability, Honoka and her gravity control, Episode 4's boxman creating shockwaves and Aleida gathering Tachyon particles to form the Tachyon Sword. They are also super human in physique, the school council included.

Old 2009-02-19, 05:46   Link #934
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
MomoiMiraiKirai = Tender Future Hatred?

Also, it's "Uchuu wa Shoujo no Tomodachi saa". I'm one hundred percent sure of that due to the fact that "uchuu" is the reading used in the lyrics.

Quote:
A QT like Akiha and Itsuki, can operate QT-ARMS. QT-ARMS movement by the QT's Quantum Brainwaves, your thoughts operate the machine. But to further enhance the control and efficiency, they put on the pilot suit, Q-TECTOR. The Q-TECTOR completely links the pilot to the QT-ARMS and gives her special gadgets and capabilities like quantumly affecting the electromagnetic spectrum to put on a disguise or become invisible etc.
You've been watching too much Gundam 00. NOU RYOUSHI-HA!
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 05:50   Link #935
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Great now we have a name for her language. When are we going to write a dictionary on her language?
I may be compiling every single thing she said, shouldn't be too hard to copypasta from 2ch. I have the Sakura thread on my favourites lol

Old 2009-02-19, 05:54   Link #936
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
form Xris' early post it seems he was under the impression that SoraKate was a 13 ep series, I think that might be why. Now lets see if we can another 100post by friday and convince the mods that this series should have it own forum.
Actually I asked the question because I wanted to update our torrent database with the number of episodes. Our Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo page still shows n/a against the number of eps.
Quote:
Yes, that is the exact reason I've been posting so much lol

I'm quite determined to get this series a subforum.

Tales of... subforum appeared only after episode 7, there's still chance for this one to get a subforum.

And I've been getting people to watch the show and telling them to post here as well.
To be honest, this is a good way to not get a forum. Number of posts isn't the main reason a series gets its own sub-forum (D.Gray-man (Season 2) and KimiKiss pure rouge both have over 4,000 posts, Rosario to Vampire Capu2 [2nd Season] has over 3,000 posts). And when I do look at such numbers then I tend to discount the leading posters in the thread, so for example you (C.A.) have over 150 posts (about 1/6 of the total posts)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
We don't need more posts; we need more POSTERS. The show needs more fans, not having the existing fans shouting louder.
Look, many good shows don't get their own subforum. It's the nature of the beast.
Well said. This is a better requirement, more regular posters than just a few posting anthing anytime (such as technomo12).

I suggest that everyone should just post about the show they enjoy and not campaign for a forum
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 05:58   Link #937
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer

Quote:
But it basically is sole based on punning acronyms, QT is 'Cutie'. Its like telling you those girls are cuties lol, everything then works around 'QT' to continue the pun on always serious acronyms and abbreviations.
That never even crossed my mind. I like it.
Old 2009-02-19, 05:59   Link #938
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Actually Ojisan, we need a subforum for Sakurago.

On the other hand, I speculate that Itsuki's song may have a fast techno/J-eurobeat background track with a slow foreground singing (stretched vocals and short lyrics each stanza) if it is REALLY Tatsh. His song style is pretty much like that.

We might have Sakura outstripping my waifu in terms of popularity later in the series. Can I file for polygamy?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 06:00   Link #939
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
You've been watching too much Gundam 00. NOU RYOUSHI-HA!
lol

I actually think QT is a direct pun to Gundam 00, and Quantum Brainwaves will be everything in the following episodes.

Well, if electrons are running in wires as thin as neurons, quantum uncertainty could happen. That's why scientists are starting to think the brain works at a quantum level.

@xris: I guess I'll just continue with my posting just to keep the thread lively enough lol

Old 2009-02-19, 06:02   Link #940
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Well, having a sub forum will also lead to more whining and complaining. I guess we should just leave peacefully in our little world.

But more fans are always welcomed.

Tags
shoujo, shoujou, shounen, sunrise