Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-02-08, 08:39   Link #41
HelpeRX

Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKeir View Post
By hot chick i hope u didn't mean Sakura.

She's a real bit-- ...

No offense to any Sakura fans here. Just didn't like how she treated Naruto.
Also when you really think about it are you going to say Hinata was there for Naruto? Naruto was always alone his whole life never had any friends or anything he even saved hinata but did she ever care to talk to him become his friend? Sakura acknowledged him way before Hinata even did. Just like 2 arcs again did Hinata really do much which was when helping naruto against pain. Naruto helped Hinata when she was young then again giving motivation Neji Vs Hinata. Got revenge for hinata against naruto vs Neji.
HelpeRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 08:46   Link #42
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpeRX View Post
I have nothing against Hinata but I still dont like the concept of Naruto and Hinata I still want Naruto to end up with the hot chick, not even that but I feel as though narutos want should finally be fulfilled you know. Also Ino is still in love with Sasuke too and sakura and ino alwaysed chased after him. I still believe that Naruto and Sakura should end up together even though its kinda official its not happening >_>. Then again Guilty Crown hare liked Shu but we know that is not happening. Not that I want hinata killed of NEVER. CMON KISHI THROW A BIG TWIST MAKE IT HINATA AND SASUKE XDDD
Many Naruto x Sakura fans think that Sasuke is stopping Sakura being with Naruto but its actually Sakura who is choosing not to be with Naruto even though Sakura knows Naruto loves her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKeir
Sasuke's walking all badass in the Rain , would have been epic if he met Itachi strolling past by.
I'd give Kishimoto a hundred times more credit for his work if it happened.

But who am i kidding , Itachi has been MISSING for more than 10 chapters already w/o even a single trace of his existence. He's probably busy playing Chess or having some Ramen over at Kabuto's secret lair and forgot his job.
Kishi made it seem like Kakashi vs Swordsmen fight was over but he still showed that fight after so many chapters so its possible that Itachi will see Sasuke.

The way Tobi talked about the past and future makes it sound like he's from the future and wants to change the past.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 08:57   Link #43
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
Many Naruto x Sakura fans think that Sasuke is stopping Sakura being with Naruto but its actually Sakura who is choosing not to be with Naruto even though Sakura knows Naruto loves her.
QFT!!! Why are all Sakura fans in full denial mode? Kishimoto has made it completely obvious about how Sakura feels.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 09:30   Link #44
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
QFT!!! Why are all Sakura fans in full denial mode? Kishimoto has made it completely obvious about how Sakura feels.
Maybe some people don't want Sakura to be with Sasuke since they want Naruto to fufil all his dreams such as getting the girl he wants but Kishi has shown that Sakura still loves Sasuke.

Personally I don't mind how the parings turn out but I think Sasuke may not be paired with someone for at least a long time and he may become a wanderer at the end of Naruto since he has no romantic interest in people and he wouldn't want to go to Konoha.

I'm starting to think Tobi is trying to change the past or future since he talked about how "all futures would be irrelevant".
Old 2012-02-08, 09:34   Link #45
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
The way Tobi talked about the past and future makes it sound like he's from the future and wants to change the past.
He's referring to his moon MS Plan where he puts everyone in an eternal genjutsu. This would strip their will and make everyone complacent forever. Hence his statement on the relevance of things.

Last edited by Vindi89; 2012-02-09 at 22:48. Reason: grammer
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 09:35   Link #46
HasuMasu
*Artist

Reminds me a lot of Charles' plan, actually.
Old 2012-02-08, 09:42   Link #47
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
He's referring to his moon MS Plan where he puts everyone in an eternal genjutsu. This would strip their will and make every complacent forever. Hence his statement on the relevance of things.
Makes sense but it would be a good twist if Tobi was from the future. It does sound like he dislikes his past so he wants to imagine that it never happened in his moon eye genjutsu.
Old 2012-02-08, 10:11   Link #48
Akashin

Quote:
Makes sense but it would be a good twist if Tobi was from the future. It does sound like he dislikes his past so he wants to imagine that it never happened in his moon eye genjutsu.
I actually thought the same thing briefly, but for the time being it's probably safe to assume he was just talking about the Moon's Eye Plan. While reading the chapter I did feel there was more weight to that statement than that, but who knows; I was probably reading too much into it.

Plus, I really don't want to give any legitimacy to the wild Future!Sasuke as Tobi theory. So here's hoping there was nothing to it.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 10:53   Link #49
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

guys... isn't Naruto manga is more and more awesome.... hahaha

actually if I'm the one who relay the message, I'll tell that the one who put proper fight are only Naruto and Bee... Kakashi and Gai are spectators.... (don't worry Kakashi and Gai... both of you are still young... lol)

Hinata's resolution!!! hell yeah!!! the pairing is getting more obvious... too bad Sakura-Naruto fans....
I'm wondering why Neji isn't giving any comment.... (wait! Is he injured?)
honestly, I think the reinforcement should be concentrated in somewhere.... adding more people in Naruto-Tobi's battlefield will only become a burden for Naruto
no human in monster's fight please!!

and what the hell is Sasuke-gay doing there??? want to be kicked by Naruto??
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 11:11   Link #50
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

I don't get why people think since Hinata fake died - Kishi can't kill her off again? Maybe he will do it just to show you, no one is safe - HBO style. But if she doesn't get killed off, Naruto x Hinata is a for sure.

But on another note, how about Tobi being Sasuke from the future? A future self where he killed everyone and was the last one alive. And his way of "saving" everyone is putting them under a genjetsu? No? I could care less, I hate Sasuke as is.

I'm really curious to see how this ends...if indeed this is the last arc or does Kishi still want to rake in the green and keep it going.
Old 2012-02-08, 11:17   Link #51
janipani

Anyone ever thought that maybe Naruto doesn't love Sakura anymore like when he was kid. At least healthy man would grow up from those feelling that doesn't get reponse. Well of course this is manga.

Anyway.. both pairings are stupid. Sakura obviously cares Naruto as like a brother, and Naruto doesn't seem to have anything else than friendly feellings for Hina. So there are no good pairings here.

If any of these pairings Naruxhina, NaruxSaku or Sakura&Sasuke would become a reality, that would be bad storytelling and lame, because obviously kishi has always been on about these unrecruited loves and turning tables now would be really odd.

If Naruto has to end up with someone maybe that Sasuke's ex-bitch. And if Sasukes has to end up... well end up dead I prefer. Sakura could become a nun or something.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 11:24   Link #52
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
HELL YEAH! Hinanaru FO LEYEF!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Since I doubt Kishi will allow Sasuke to die a villain he will probably be redeemed and then Sakura will be matched up with him... *groan*

ya... Things have been going smoothly for the past few chapters but Sasuke's arrival fills me with dread. It just feels like there isn't really much purpose for him to be here... Sasuke's drive for revenge is so damn nonsensical that I couldn't care less about it. I'd prefer to just continue the fight between Naruto and Tobi.

Kishi could be going for the common story convention that demands that the villian must come close to obtaining their goal before they fall... So this fight will end with Naruto's loss, which means the Nine and Eight tails will be captured; He will use them combine them back into one demon. Around this point Naruto will fight Sasuke, finally successfully convert him, and then they'll have to team up to beat Tobi (though mostly Naruto who will somehow use his friendship with the tailed beast as a leverage against Madara's new found power)... Thus reminding all fans why NarutoXSasuke is the only ship that makes sense
There is no way Sasuke is going to survive this. He has LONG passed the line that would allow him to redeem himself and is nothing more than a mass of hatred. Now I know Naruto wishes to save Sasuke, but I believe that, like Jiraiya felt about Oro, he will realize that the only way to truly save him is to put him to rest... permanently.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 11:41   Link #53
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Additionally, Sasuke is alluded to, once again, as being very important for Tobi's plans. Just why is Naruto and Sasuke's encounter so important Tobi?
I think Tobi may be planning to somehow use the fight to make Sasuke awaken the Rinnegan. Hopefully this means, at the very least, that we'll get to see Naruto destroy Sasuke the way Hashirama destroyed Madara.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 11:44   Link #54
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
HELL YEAH! Hinanaru FO LEYEF!

There is no way Sasuke is going to survive this. He has LONG passed the line that would allow him to redeem himself and is nothing more than a mass of hatred. Now I know Naruto wishes to save Sasuke, but I believe that, like Jiraiya felt about Oro, he will realize that the only way to truly save him is to put him to rest... permanently.
Naruto trying to save Sasuke for so long would have be pointless if Sasuke dies and our time would have been wasted watching Naruto chase after Sasuke if he never ends up saving him like he said he would.

Redemption through death won't allow Sasuke to make up for his actions and it would be more original if Sasuke becomes a wanderer rather then having a Darth Vader death.

@Discerptor I don't think Madara had rinnegan when fighting the 1st hokage since he said he gained rinnegan just before he died and he died a while after fighting the 1st hokage.
Old 2012-02-08, 11:52   Link #55
iBeast

I bet in chapter 574, Kishi will put Sasuke on hold again and focus on Itachi's encounter with Kabuto.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 12:24   Link #56
onepiece4ever

Quote:
Also when you really think about it are you going to say Hinata was there for Naruto? Naruto was always alone his whole life never had any friends or anything he even saved hinata but did she ever care to talk to him become his friend? Sakura acknowledged him way before Hinata even did. Just like 2 arcs again did Hinata really do much which was when helping naruto against pain. Naruto helped Hinata when she was young then again giving motivation Neji Vs Hinata. Got revenge for hinata against naruto vs Neji.
Hinata had been watching naruto in the shadow ever since they're kids while the rest of his classmates had been looking down on naruto...sakura is a bitch
he is always saved by naruto, she's a burden....
onepiece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 12:24   Link #57
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Madara wants the same thing, doesn't mean he's from the future. Plus he's dead already, no point in pursuing it anymore. His suffering already ended.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 12:29   Link #58
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I couldn't care less about NaruHina/SasuSaku vs. NaruSaku. Good for Hinata if she can wrap her fingers around Naruto and have many strange looking blonde milky eyed babies. All the "het" couples in this manga stink due to the author. The only one that sort of works is Shikamaru x Temari and Kishi is such a weirdo he can't even make that canon.

Trying to figure out where Sasuke is heading since he is moving away from the sun while the Konoha 12 is heading toward it. The double panel was just the Alliance's footprints heading toward Naruto. But the only place where "carnage" can occur is against the Konoha 12 and fodder since that is what is left of Alliance in any numbers. The Madara vs. Kages fight only really has those 6 characters and a few fodder in play. But will Kishi finally let Sasuke be a real villain who kills things other than innocent lizards?

Quote:
I have nothing against Hinata but I still dont like the concept of Naruto and Hinata I still want Naruto to end up with the hot chick,
There is no "hot chick" in Naruto outside of Kurenai and maybe Mei Terumi. Did you see Sakura, Ino, and Tenten this chapter? They looked more manly than Kiba, Shikamaru, Sasuke, and Sai.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 12:29   Link #59
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiece4ever View Post
Hinata had been watching naruto in the shadow ever since they're kids while the rest of his classmates had been looking down on naruto...sakura is a bitch
he is always saved by naruto, she's a burden....
In what way is Sakura a burden? In that, were she on the battlefield with Naruto, he'd have to protect her and she'd only hold him back? Because that applies to Hinata as well, so it's hardly a point against Sakura (or if it is, it's a point against Hinata as well).

I'm not Sakura's biggest fan (though I greatly prefer her to Hinata, if I was forced to decide which I liked more), but she's not really a 'bitch' as you put it. At least not anymore, if she ever was.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 12:32   Link #60
idont

I think Naruto will die at the end trying to save Sasuke and possibly removing ninjitsu from everyone there since the six paths dude was the one who created them. Sakura and Sasuke will get together.I don't think Sasuke will do anything yet since he promised Naruto to fight him before doing anything when they met the last time. (didn't he?)
idont is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruto, weekly spoiler discussion