AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-03-01, 21:23   Link #8281
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

that was rather simple

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 05:51   Link #8282
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Kannon spin-off?
I think it's the spin-off OVA.
Old 2013-03-07, 01:42   Link #8283
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
It was mentioned in the last page that the finale is next chapter. However, the events now are very serious and the end of the arc must not be rushed within a single chapter.
This is why Wakaki announced that next week's chapter is actually 32 pages long.
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 02:40   Link #8284
XLNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
This is why Wakaki announced that next week's chapter is actually 32 pages long.
I read the announcement yesterday. If that's how it is, then:
color pages + 32-page chapter + Urara arc finale + anime announcement = must be a great chapter!

I just find it weird that Urara's arc will abruptly end this week. Usually, it's a gradual increase of tension until the climax.
XLNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 11:34   Link #8285
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Summary out, credits to FKS
Quote:
Like I said in the Latest Chapter thread, the chapter is having 32 pages. So be prepaed for a (much?) longer summary Here it is:

Spoiler for FLAG222 Spoiler Summary by FKS:

And the chapter is 21-page long. The rest are about Kanon. Here's the summary:

Spoiler for Kanon Spinoff Spoiler Summary by FKS:

By the way, chapter 223 will be out in issue 19, and this is issue 15. Do the maths.
Noooo!!!!
Old 2013-03-08, 12:20   Link #8286
ellifeedn
Thinker

It had to balance out somehow.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 13:14   Link #8287
XLNC

Good lord, 1 month without Kaminomi. Guess it's to help out the anime though.
Old 2013-03-08, 13:22   Link #8288
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
Good lord, 1 month without Kaminomi. Guess it's to help out the anime though.
Seems to me the past arc was cut short due to complaints and wakaki still has no idea what to do now, turn kaminomi into a romcom? continue with the captures of weis runaway spirits? change the manga into a fighting manga like in medaka box?
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 22:43   Link #8289
Aesthetic Shampoo

Well that was anti climatic.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 22:43   Link #8290
Shadow5YA

It sounds more like Wakaki is putting the series on break for a month to do the Kanon spinoff.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 22:44   Link #8291
XLNC

That was rushed...
Old 2013-03-08, 22:48   Link #8292
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Old 2013-03-08, 22:54   Link #8293
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

No worry Urara. SH-niisan is always around and you can play with him anytime - *IS SHOT*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 23:02   Link #8294
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

No love resolution this time eh? I'm pretty happy with that. I don't think we've ever seen one of the heroines fill the gap in their heart without Keima's influence before since it seems Urara's grandfather was more-or-less the one who exorcized it. It may have been a little rushed and make Keima seem like an unnecessary third-wheel but I'm satisfied.

So the manga's taking a month-long break for the main story and is going to do a Kanon spin-off instead in the meantime huh? Not really interested in that to be honest. Didn't think Kanon was a popular enough character to warrant it either.
Old 2013-03-08, 23:05   Link #8295
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
No worry Urara. SH-niisan is always around and you can play with him anytime - *IS SHOT*
*Hide his gun*

stay away from him Urara. RRW-san will teach you how to become better adult

Old 2013-03-08, 23:10   Link #8296
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
No love resolution this time eh? I'm pretty happy with that. I don't think we've ever seen one of the heroines fill the gap in their heart without Keima's influence before since it seems Urara's grandfather was more-or-less the one who exorcized it. It may have been a little rushed and make Keima seem like an unnecessary third-wheel but I'm satisfied.

So the manga's taking a month-long break for the main story and is going to do a Kanon spin-off instead in the meantime huh? Not really interested in that to be honest. Didn't think Kanon was a popular enough character to warrant it either.
The way I saw it was how Keima uses love to fill the gap but as he said that in this case everyone loved everyone so he didn't need to do much but just guide them to each other properly.
Old 2013-03-08, 23:18   Link #8297
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
How are you supposed to have a love resolution between 2 7-year-olds? Or even worse, between the grandfather and her granddaughter.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-03-08, 23:19   Link #8298
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
*catch SH-niisan*
"run away, Urara.... he's possessed by runaway spirit

well.. a quick ending...
it's not rushed for me because it will be more boring if they extend this arc in several chapters

good conclusion.. and no Urara ending
but what is the connection between Urara's arc, Dokurou, and mass runaway spirit?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 23:32   Link #8299
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
*catch SH-niisan*
"run away, Urara.... he's possessed by runaway spirit

well.. a quick ending...
it's not rushed for me because it will be more boring if they extend this arc in several chapters

good conclusion.. and no Urara ending
but what is the connection between Urara's arc, Dokurou, and mass runaway spirit?
I think Urara's capture is just postphoned and she either harbours Demeter or she is some sort of catalyst for the final endgame.

Well, before she is written off, I shall play with her as much as I can - *Is shot again*

Old 2013-03-08, 23:44   Link #8300
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
How are you supposed to have a love resolution between 2 7-year-olds? Or even worse, between the grandfather and her granddaughter.
I didn't say the lack of a romance ending is a bad thing. Actually I'm very welcoming of this result as it's the first time a weiss was exorcized without Keima having to make the target girl fall for him. Variety is always better than repetitiveness.

And I think it's possible two 7 year-old children could actually fall in love if the conditions are right. It's probably not very common though since that's usually the age where the opposite sex is considered repulsive.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen