AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-07-12, 18:18   Link #8221
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

This was a pretty funny and awesome little match I had with my Panzer 3/4. I could describe the story in words, but I think some in-battle screenshots would suffice well enough:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Halonen's Medal and 1st Class Mastery with the ISU-152:

Images
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-12, 18:25   Link #8222
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Even though I already got the higher tier tanks 3/4 leads to, I think I'll buy one just fun.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-12, 20:32   Link #8223
Gravitas Free Zone

Oh, the Pz3/4 is a riot.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-12, 20:39   Link #8224
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

3/4 can raise hell in the enemy if played correctly.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-12, 23:20   Link #8225
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
No no... English with a Russian accent is terrifying. An Irish accent sounds like a cereal commercial depicting a particular creature hoarding gold on the other side of the rainbow, its quite a different experience

- Tak
Lucky Charms much? I've heard russian english and its pretty funny. well actually when ppl speak english in a foreign accent it sounds funny to me. even indian english is hilarious.

but then it gets annoyin when you can't make out what their say in english becuz of their thick foreign accents. like i was at work and i had phone call from either indian accent or afghanistan accent woman, i kept asking her to repeat what she said becuz i couldn't either hear or make out the words she was saying to me.

this is why i like working in the back office, i limited interaction with customers and ppl, the only time i would talk to ppl are co-workers or ILECs/ISP.

vent is prolly 2nd to C3, imho, y, C3 is free and good if u can make it work, vent is more reliable but u need to pay for the services..... and sometimes u might get randomly LD/DC becuz servers are either down or maintenance. C3 is beta and always up 97% of the time..... although i find it odd that they state it works with WoT but when we tested it wit ES and UTE and me, it wasn't working... not sure if it was a computer config problem or software problem. I had no problems using it when i played BF 3 wit my older brother with C3.
Old 2013-07-13, 00:15   Link #8226
Pen3

Cant carry enough to win i suppose. Shot the IS-7 for 1970, two E5 for 1490 and 1717 for kills. Got done by arty in the end.
Images
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 00:21   Link #8227
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

nope, even if u can kill half the team, there is still a possibility of losing somehow.
Old 2013-07-13, 00:23   Link #8228
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
nope, even if u can kill half the team, there is still a possibility of losing somehow.
I pretty much dispose of all their top tiers with 1 shot each and the team still can't clean up the others.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 00:25   Link #8229
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

I think killing lower tiers like 8 and 7 harder than tier 9 and 10, cuz their always camping in a tier 9 or 10 battle.
Old 2013-07-13, 15:20   Link #8230
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

X3 weekend . i don't know if i can take it .....
Currently the game is in hard mode , Ally AI have been decreased while theirs have been increase , double the reward plus double the pain .

Even more bad news , my utorrent seem to have busted , can't connect to anything so it won't download , there goes my whole Nobuna no Yabou series , damn you .

And today i have a game developer license test .....
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 17:44   Link #8231
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

I use bittorrent to dl torrent stuff.

As for expert mode, it's normal to see that on these 3x weekends. And special 5x... which is y I stopped playing alot on those times. If I am not on I'm playing something else and if I am on, I'm prolly free xp grinding.

i guess i should change my avatar again.

Last edited by Kamijou_Touma; 2013-07-13 at 19:51.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 22:36   Link #8232
Gravitas Free Zone

Wow... I can only guess that my team had really horrible aim. (I checked; their aim was tolerable, it was just that I actually fired the most often.)

Still, look at the tiers.

Images

It is very rare to knock out an entire crew at Tier 5... it didn't happen this time, it just almost happened. And I only hit it twice.

Images
Old 2013-07-13, 22:39   Link #8233
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
I still remember when a S-51 splashed my T95 and killed all crew in 1 hit.... Sitting with 1500 HP but dead D:
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 22:54   Link #8234
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Any time where the population on the East Server is around 7000 or so and below is a good time to play, especially if you're in a good platoon. Ironically, this seems to be the opposite for the West server, where anything below 2k players becomes a solopub nightmare.
Old 2013-07-13, 23:43   Link #8235
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
I use bittorrent to dl torrent stuff.
I...gave....up .

Discovered the true problem, the wifi router refuse to open the port and i don't know how to port forward , should have checked the router one month ago....
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 23:43   Link #8236
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

i think i've seen that happen and i think that happened to me before, its weird cuz the tanks still shows HP and the crew is all kia. so when ever i see that i waste a few shots on it to make sure... too bad my tanks are mainly gold, so its costly to shoot rounds for nothing.

can't u google it and log onto ur router and fix it? its what i would have done.....
Old 2013-07-14, 00:05   Link #8237
Gravitas Free Zone

I had a good session today (global up 0.04%, ratings all up too), though it took a few attempts to get the daily with the E-75. The final gun has a terrible reload and still not that great penetration, and wiggling around to try to avoid damage while reloading is not always possible.

I suppose I could hangar queen the 75 and put the crew into something else (all I'm working them for now, really, is to increase their skills since they just cracked their third). However...

Lowe: Expensive, slow. Decent gun. People think you're a rich noob.
Tiger: Not again.
Tiger P: I've killed so many Tiger P commanders with cupola shots, it's not even funny anymore. I'd also have to go to the trouble of unlocking it. Also sluggish.

I suppose that when the Leo Prototype gets unlocked I could put them in there and keep the iPanzer crew in the iPanzer...
Old 2013-07-14, 00:25   Link #8238
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
I suppose that when the Leo Prototype gets unlocked I could put them in there and keep the iPanzer crew in the iPanzer...
I don't get it, the E-75 is a good tank, and one of the better heavies one can get at tier 9, and I certainly didn't expect you to have a problem at it Ute. Maybe you're just infected with the Medium bug?

And again the Leo PTA. That makes how many of us now, four?
Old 2013-07-14, 01:26   Link #8239
Gravitas Free Zone

My efficiency ratings in the 75 are at least green; the win rate isn't so good because I'm soloing in it. But that's part of the issue; in the 103 I have a decent chance of shifting or flanking; the 75 is just a little too slow for that. Also, I think I was averaging more damage with the 105mm vs. the 128, even though it lacked penetration, simply because I could shoot twice as often.

This is probably the same "not my style" issue that has kept me from using the T-34 very much... they're both slow vehicles with low ROF big guns. At least the 75 has some hull armor. And I am never getting the E-100; I still don't like it on the test server.

In a contrasting style, I bought a JT88. I've shot enough of them to know how slow it is, and it is damn slow. But the 4.5 second cannon spam I'm getting out of it makes me feel better. Also 8.6's camo change seems to have made it slightly less noticeable, running my nearly-full-camo-skill TD crews and a camo net.

(Speaking of which, had to find a 704 in the Murovanka death forest earlier... that was really annoying.)
Old 2013-07-14, 01:58   Link #8240
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

So I managed to play a game tonight. One game. Won the game with my trusty JP-chan, but wow am I rusty.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks