AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-15, 07:54   Link #13181
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I find it funny that you are saying that. Seems like Kamachi has a method of spying into our thoughts, because I believe someone called it before she said it...

Someone: LOL I know what she's gonna say when she meets Fremea. It be...

NT 2 Mugino: "Hi I'm the girl who killed your older sister lol"

Guy who called it: DAMN IT KAMACHI YOU STOLE MY THOUGHTS :O
Mugino Shizuri was speaking with Fremea Seivelun.

"Unfortunately, your sister had to split."

"She lost a part of herself and went out searching for it."

"But I just know it tears her to pieces to be away from you."

"What I'm trying to say is that I cut her in h-"

"AND THAT'S ENOUGH FROM YOU!"

Hamazura grabbed her from behind to prevent her from saying any more.
Old 2011-08-15, 08:03   Link #13182
Drifting Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Mugino Shizuri was speaking with Fremea Seivelun.

"Unfortunately, your sister had to split."

"She lost a part of herself and went out searching for it."

"But I just know it tears her to pieces to be away from you."

"What I'm trying to say is that I cut her in h-"

"AND THAT'S ENOUGH FROM YOU!"

Hamazura grabbed her from behind to prevent her from saying any more.
And they say Mugino is the most well-bred lady of ITEM

This volume is shaping up to be one of the most hilarious ones by far

Which brings me back to... CHAOS2FROZEN! Who IS that chick in your sig?
Old 2011-08-15, 08:05   Link #13183
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
After reading up to Ch3 Pt9, I'm surprised Touma haven't commented on Shiage's harem of sorts... or is he just that dense that when it comes to female followers of other people as well?
People comment on Toumas harem. Not the other way around.
Old 2011-08-15, 08:07   Link #13184
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Wolf View Post

If I'm not mistaken it's anego in little buster.

NT2 is pure on explanation and crazy events that unfolds one another. That day probably is the day where Touma get the most visitor.
Old 2011-08-15, 08:24   Link #13185
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Wolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If I'm not mistaken it's anego in little buster.
Just to clarify, her real name is Yuiko Kurugaya.

I had her commissioned years ago, she's my placeholder till I get a more relevant sig from a certain someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
People comment on Toumas harem. Not the other way around.
Welcome to the Soviet.
Old 2011-08-15, 08:26   Link #13186
Hiro Hayase

US hypersonic jet

Reminds me of those sonic jets used in volume 13 or 14. The speed of these planes is the same as that plane Academy City uses to get around the world in under an hour. This must be where Kamachi-sensei got his idea from, perhaps?

I have feeling the upcoming is going to be darker than any of Kamachi-sensei's previous volumes.

Buuuuut, what I really want to see is a fight between Kanzaki and Mikoto over Touma! Like in that illustration that Kamachi-sensei made for fun awhile back.

Thank you so much for creating that Toaru Guidelines page, Teh Ping.

Here's the link guys: Toaru Guidelines page

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2011-08-15 at 08:38.
Old 2011-08-15, 08:38   Link #13187
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Well, shit's gonna hit the fan when not only does the fight continue between Science and Magic, but it extends to Magitek (the ones who deployed the Radiosonde Castle) and Cyborg Espers (the Freshmen).

Science is evolving past the limits of the human body, probably rendering both the Seven Level 5s and the Parameter List obsolete.

Magic is starting to embrace the concepts of Science while advancing into another Age.

It's gonna be one hell of a ride for Kamijou Touma.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-08-15, 08:39   Link #13188
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Spoiler for US hypersonic jet:

Reminds me of those sonic jets used in volume 13 or 14. The speed of these planes is the same as that plane Academy City uses to get around the world in under an hour. This must be where Kamachi-sensei got his idea from, perhaps?
Nah, before that there's the:

Quote:
“A LARGE JET!? ISN’T THAT THE FANTASY NORTH AMERICAN X-15 RESEARCH PLANE!? CAN I REALLY RIDE ON THIS PLANE THAT’S FASTER THAN A BULLET WHEN I DON’T HAVE ANY TRAINING!?”

“No problem, no problem. I rode on it before. The most it feels is like there’s no gravity.”

“THAT THING ONLY NEEDS AN HOUR!? I GUESS ALL THE CONTENTS IN MY STOMACH WILL GO THE WRONG WAY!!”
The North American X-15 does exist, it's a rocket-plane that has a recorded top speed of about 7000km/hr, which is what both the HsB-02 and the HsF-00 have.

In my mind though, I can't shake the image of a B2-Spirit as my impression of those HyperSonic planes due to their 80m long wing span description.

Quote:
I have feeling the upcoming is going to be darker than any of Kamachi-sensei's previous volumes.
Personally I don't think he would change his standard formula too much, he doesn't seem to be the type to start bumping off long-term characters...

Quote:
Buuuuut, what I really want to see is a fight between Kanzaki and Mikoto over Touma! Like in that illustration that Kamachi-sensei made for fun awhile back.
Depends on how this incident with the floating fortress ends... I really want to know how this leads to a trip to Hawaii before I start writing Christmas wishes.
Old 2011-08-15, 10:29   Link #13189
Rovert10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nah, before that there's the:

The North American X-15 does exist, it's a rocket-plane that has a recorded top speed of about 7000km/hr, which is what both the HsB-02 and the HsF-00 have.

In my mind though, I can't shake the image of a B2-Spirit as my impression of those HyperSonic planes due to their 80m long wing span description.
Probably not a rocket jet. If anything it runs on a scramjet engine that could possibly go anywhere from mach 14 to 24.
Old 2011-08-15, 12:00   Link #13190
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert10 View Post
Probably not a rocket jet. If anything it runs on a scramjet engine that could possibly go anywhere from mach 14 to 24.
Actually I wouldn't put it past AC to throw a PDE or two on there. Or even figure out a scram/PDE hybrid design.
Old 2011-08-15, 12:46   Link #13191
ueXia

Guys, I want to ask for a BIG chunky favor. I've spent like half an hours trying to find some info about what's going on with Misaka Mikoto since the beginning of New Testament up to now. I'm a big fan of hers and felt really sorry as to how the author handled her view of Touma's death .. I expect her to go all gloomy and depressed.

I also saw an image of her walking with her phone and thinking about him all shiny with stars lol, quite funny.

So uhh, can anyone get me a heads-up? Or else my mind will eternally be lost in these forums, such a fast pace man.
Old 2011-08-15, 12:53   Link #13192
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
Guys, I want to ask for a BIG chunky favor. I've spent like half an hours trying to find some info about what's going on with Misaka Mikoto since the beginning of New Testament up to now. I'm a big fan of hers and felt really sorry as to how the author handled her view of Touma's death .. I expect her to go all gloomy and depressed.

I also saw an image of her walking with her phone and thinking about him all shiny with stars lol, quite funny.

So uhh, can anyone get me a heads-up? Or else my mind will eternally be lost in these forums, such a fast pace man.
Why not just read Toaru NT volume 2 chapter 1 since its fully translated now and editing is done too. Reading it is much better than looking at illustrations.

Well to answer your question, she's happy now since Touma's back and they met.
Old 2011-08-15, 13:19   Link #13193
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post

She was gloomy in NT1 and NT2 but she was happy when he came to her...........drunk.
Old 2011-08-15, 13:30   Link #13194
Ilidsor
Angelerator

GAHHHHHH! I just got back and baka-tsuki is down! No! I want to read the novel! Why cruel God!? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?
Old 2011-08-15, 14:11   Link #13195
Breidaluk

Quote:
Why not just read Toaru NT volume 2 chapter 1 since its fully translated now and editing is done too. Reading it is much better than looking at illustrations.

Well to answer your question, she's happy now since Touma's back and they met.
don't forget that now she is aware of how big is the influence of kamiyan's disease and now she must stay with him or she might be just a "between the lines" character......again.¬¬
Old 2011-08-15, 15:17   Link #13196
Miraluka
Banned

Spoiler for Toaru Majutsu no Index SP illustrations:

Badass looking there Stiyl.

EDIT: Can anyone be enough nice to translate these scans as if was a manga to be posted on B-T?
Old 2011-08-15, 16:07   Link #13197
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

I'm in despair!!!

Baka-Tsuki being inaccessible has left me in despair!!!

What's the latest update at Baka-Tsuki now? The last I read was Rikou managing to find Hamazura but still being the punishment bunny.
Old 2011-08-15, 17:25   Link #13198
tsunade666

BT- is working fine. Though I can't access it using mozilla but using internet explorer. Let's me view it.

The latest update is still the cliffhanger part part 9/10. Though I think the last part is rather short so I wonder why it's not been translated together with the others.
Old 2011-08-15, 17:36   Link #13199
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
BT- is working fine. Though I can't access it using mozilla but using internet explorer. Let's me view it.

The latest update is still the cliffhanger part part 9/10. Though I think the last part is rather short so I wonder why it's not been translated together with the others.
It hasn't been working here at all. Are you sure that those aren't just your temp files??

In any event if that's correct that means that since last night there had been no more updates, that probably means that the translators are having problems with the site as well.
Old 2011-08-15, 18:08   Link #13200
Syed_Seinaru_Migi

Ermm why is Baka Tsuki down again....and there no update for new chapter....

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen