AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-06-27, 10:23   Link #1421
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

lols i just had my wordt imagination

Tsukune was being use as a weapon hahah by the inner moka hehehehe you know like a uman bat hahahaha
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 10:28   Link #1422
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

That's gotta hurt and if that ever happens in the manga/anime it'll be a big LOL for sure
Old 2008-06-27, 10:35   Link #1423
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

yeah a big LOL hahahaha man even thinking about it is making me laugh hahahaha
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 11:16   Link #1424
yongshun

Nah I can see Tsukane as her Armor. LOL
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 11:34   Link #1425
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Actually I see Mizore as a mix of melee and range. She should be high damage in giving and receiving. Basically High Power low Defense.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 11:45   Link #1426
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Saw a vector of Inner Moka and Tsukune...decided to make an ALTERNATE version of it....

Which is the Right one? You decide...

Spoiler for original:

Spoiler for alter version:
Old 2008-06-27, 12:19   Link #1427
sora12

any ideas when is the season 2 chapter 9 will come out?
sora12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 12:47   Link #1428
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

A week or 2 weeks from now?
Old 2008-06-27, 12:56   Link #1429
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tsukune is a puncher as oppose to Moka's kicking. Kurumu would be melee too, but swift but weaker hits
Iunno I have thoughts on that one. Its obviously apparent that Moka prefers kicks as to punches, but I feel its for other reasons. If you notice when Inner Moka was serious about killing Tsukune, she had a thrust move straight through sold concrete (and that was after her commenting about still being weak from the water dmg she took before hand) and other punch combos connecting on him. I think its not that Inner Moka doesn't know how to fight with fist, I think she choses not to as in to not fatally harm her opponent. Same reason as to why Tsukune is so strong because he uses punch moves, he doesn't know any better to hold back his power.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 13:35   Link #1430
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Inner Moka is powerful yet she still holds, back. She has a heart.

One reason why she always finishes opponents with one or 2 moves.
Old 2008-06-27, 13:52   Link #1431
Spags
Computer Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Inner Moka is powerful yet she still holds, back. She has a heart.

One reason why she always finishes opponents with one or 2 moves.
Well I wasn't trying to comment on the fact that she doesn't have a heart, I'm well aware she holds back her true power all the time because of it. I was merely commenting on the fact that most people take her to be only a kick oriented fighter, where I believe that is only because she does have a heart and holds back as to not kill them by throwing out the punches. Her fighting style is because shes holding back xD. Where as when Tsukune was a ghoul his punches where practically fatal, or more or less, whenever hes vamp mode he usually kicks ass with his punches and his enemies are overwhelmed on spot (However those are counting weak class monsters). But if you take into consideration the fight right before Tsukune becomes a ghoul, the opponent took Inner Moka's kicks one after the other able to stand and fight (and that was before he used the water, that was just a trick to get the upper hand), yet once Tsukune turned ghoul mode he overpowered him in seconds flat. But even after Moka was weakend with water, she managed to overpower Tsukune ghoul mode and she was throwing punches most that fight.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Old 2008-06-27, 14:06   Link #1432
Nemuru

I'm sure it hurts more to be kicked than to be punch. To me a character that only uses their legs either show a style of fighting or supremacy, beating someone without using the rest of your body is rather a taunting experience, I would label it Moka’s handicap against most of her opponents.

p.s this thread sure has gone more rowdy since I last check, now there's a Mizore club floating around : heh:
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 14:53   Link #1433
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
But even after Moka was weakend with water, she managed to overpower Tsukune ghoul mode and she was throwing punches most that fight.
She has more fighting experience than Tsukune who fights like a berserker rather than Moka who fights like a real fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
I'm sure it hurts more to be kicked than to be punch. To me a character that only uses their legs either show a style of fighting or supremacy, beating someone without using the rest of your body is rather a taunting experience, I would label it Moka’s handicap against most of her opponents.

p.s this thread sure has gone more rowdy since I last check, now there's a Mizore club floating around : heh:
And yes a kick is more powerful than a punch though in boxing a full body swing punch is powerful than a kick since it uses the lower body and upper.

As for the club. It's our Mizore fan club anyone join in!
Old 2008-06-27, 15:49   Link #1434
Spags
Computer Programmer

Don't look at in a power sense. Moka's thrust with her hand is like a blade through butter. Throughout the manga in any situation where moka was thinking of finishing the person it was with a thrust of her hand. Its the only time she's ever to manage to cause actual fatal dmg. Thats why i think she holds back on throwing punches. Cause its probably just as lethal as a blade.

Old 2008-06-27, 16:02   Link #1435
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Good point there. It might be also a martial arts technique I've seen some martial arts anime using that move which pierces through an opponents body.

Wonder if Ruby can take that? I think not since it goes through flesh. XD
Old 2008-06-27, 16:26   Link #1436
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I can see why Inner Moka just uses kicks - she doesn't want to kill her opponents, just break their pride and their will to cross/fight her ever again. Even against Kokoa, who's nearly as powerful as herself, she still used kicks against her. Killing them would just create more problems between the vampires and other youkai and she doesn't want that. Being a vampire is the main reason why she didn't have many friends to begin with - everyone's too scared of their strength.
Old 2008-06-27, 16:30   Link #1437
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I'll have to agree, it is harder to kill with kicking... I mean how often do you hear someone dying from getting kicked? Its a lot easier to kill with your hands than your feet.. unless you're stepping on their throats of course. Kicks are more powerful but less precise, so only make great knockback/out moves.
Old 2008-06-27, 16:49   Link #1438
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Inner Moka is power hitter non the less. If she needs to go to the extent to kill she can. I am just wondering in the end theme why was she fighting all the girls and was keeping Tsukune to herself? To suck his blood I guess....Her inner thoughts perhaps?
Old 2008-06-27, 17:03   Link #1439
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Blood is the obvious reason, but as has been discussed multiple times, both sides of Moka are in his harem (and despite you Mizore people, both sides are also the leads of his harem)

also, for the 'pride' weakness- you'll find that in any anime/manga, pride is the downfall of a character. Lelouch of Code Geass is probably the most recent example, but there's plenty more. Heck, in FMA Pride was one of the baddies as a Homoculus. I'm wondering about the day that Inner's pride gets the best of her (since, if you'll notice, Vampires are noted to be among the strongest youkai, but I don't believe it's ever been stated that they're Top Dog... after all, werewolves are also claimed to be up there [or this could've just been Gin promoting himself], so if the author ever decides to bring in an ever stronger youkai...)

but if she was gotten, why do I see Tsukune going Vamp/Ghoul mode to save her?

and as for non-canon characters like Kyero- once I actually start on the next chapter of fanfic, there will be a character who defeats InnerMoka (I'll post it for y'all to see), but that one's weakness will hopefully be out of left field

... just as long as I keep my personal creation out of this stuff, as we don't need a near-god being showing up and beating the crap out of ALL of them.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 17:19   Link #1440
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune is going to eventually have to deal with real vampires, those related to Moka no doubt, and during the climax of it, Tsukune is going to gain full control of his vampiric blood, thats my theory.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire