AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 16 15.24%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 14.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 20.95%
7 out of 10 : Good 27 25.71%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 5.71%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 3.81%
4 out of 10 : Poor 8 7.62%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.95%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.95%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 4.76%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-10-11, 11:31   Link #161
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Badass normals are badass normals for a reason.
So Dorm Manager is the Anti-Skills version of HRG?

Yeah Kuroko was lucky she wasn't caught with Touma.

Wait didn't Kuroko say to Touma she got rid of Mikoto's previous rommie?
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 11:50   Link #162
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Y'know, sadly, I only just noticed (and I wonder if others didn't either before), that at the pool, Kuroko ended up chugging the "love potion" she had intended for Mikoto to drink. Which would explain why her lesbian sexual drive super-cranked even more than usual there.......

How sad......if she directed even half of that craze towards men, she'd be raking them in.......I can see a lot of guys hating Mikoto just for her "luck"......

And just think about what that would be like after a few more years of physical growth..........
I don't think many men would like to have a psycho like koroko as their fiancee...

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 13:07   Link #163
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
I don't think many men would like to have a psycho like koroko as their fiancee...
I'm gonna have to agree there, I'd much rather try my hand with Misaka herself than suddenly snap Kuroko out of lesbian craze and show that sort of "affection" for men. A double-edged sword though, since getting anywhere near Misaka would probably net you Kuroko's attention (for all the wrong reasons) anyways.
Old 2009-10-11, 13:13   Link #164
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Not really, Kuroko may love her oneesama, and may display that love in all the wrong ways, but deep down she still has Mikoto's best interest at heart. She never lashed out at Touma in Index for example. She didn't particularly enjoy Touma's closeness to Mikoto, but since Touma was a decent guy she didn't go out of her way to sabotage any contact they had either.

So it would all depend on what kind of guy you are. If you're trying to get into Mikoto's shorts... well, I don't want to be anywhere around when the Wrath of Kuroko descends on you.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 13:27   Link #165
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Not really, Kuroko may love her oneesama, and may display that love in all the wrong ways, but deep down she still has Mikoto's best interest at heart. She never lashed out at Touma in Index for example. She didn't particularly enjoy Touma's closeness to Mikoto, but since Touma was a decent guy she didn't go out of her way to sabotage any contact they had either.

So it would all depend on what kind of guy you are. If you're trying to get into Mikoto's shorts... well, I don't want to be anywhere around when the Wrath of Kuroko descends on you.
I think its just because he did not show any romantic interest in Mikoto. If he did she would go and sabotage it, she didn't so far, not because she is deep down a good girl but more because there is no real relationship to sabotage to begin with. Kuroko seems to be capable of being bitch like that IMO.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 13:39   Link #166
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I think its just because he did not show any romantic interest in Mikoto. If he did she would go and sabotage it, she didn't so far, not because she is deep down a good girl but more because there is no real relationship to sabotage to begin with. Kuroko seems to be capable of being bitch like that IMO.
I don't know, I agree with the both of you guys. At first glance it may look like there isn't any intimate chemistry between the two, but you have to remember that Misaka herself was quite drawn to Touma, and that too can be misinterpreted by Kuroko herself. It would be silly if Kuroko didn't catch on to the amount of attention that Misaka is giving Touma, and with how Tsundere Misaka is wouldn't help the situation much either. So I guess it's boils down to whether or not Kuroko can read in between her precious Misaka's lines.

As for trying to get into Misaka shorts... I think Kuroko would be the least of that poor soul's worries. Just trying to get into one of the Level 5 Espers pants in itself is pretty much the equivalent of walking on thin ice.
Old 2009-10-11, 13:56   Link #167
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Really? Last time i check...
Spoiler for Light Novel spoiler:
Old 2009-10-11, 14:13   Link #168
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

She did? Oh well. I was going by the anime, since I can't read any Japanese. Is the chapter in which this happens translated?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 14:27   Link #169
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Yes it is.
Old 2009-10-11, 14:51   Link #170
Joe_fh

Hey quick question guys is it offically ocnfirmed how long Railgun is going to be?
Joe_fh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 15:40   Link #171
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

For some reason Ruiko Saten reminds me of Mio from K-On.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 16:01   Link #172
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
For some reason, a lot of new characters remind people of Mio from K-ON.
For some reason, Mio from K-ON reminds me of an absolutely normal girl that you can see everywhere.

I believe there is a connection here...
Old 2009-10-11, 16:05   Link #173
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
For some reason, a lot of new characters remind people of Mio from K-ON.
For some reason, Mio from K-ON reminds me of an absolutely normal girl that you can see everywhere.

I believe there is a connection here...
Alright, alright I get it. <_____<
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 16:09   Link #174
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh View Post
Hey quick question guys is it offically ocnfirmed how long Railgun is going to be?
I'm not sure if there's an official episode count as of right now, but at the most it has been confirmed to be a two-cour series.
Old 2009-10-11, 20:02   Link #175
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
She'd only be a Mio if she's afraid of barnacles.
Old 2009-10-11, 20:15   Link #176
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
I'm gonna have to agree there, I'd much rather try my hand with Misaka herself than suddenly snap Kuroko out of lesbian craze and show that sort of "affection" for men. A double-edged sword though, since getting anywhere near Misaka would probably net you Kuroko's attention (for all the wrong reasons) anyways.
Meh, to each his own I guess, 'cause to be honest, I wouldn't really mind. I'd be willing to bet that Kuorko is that crazed 'cause she's not getting any, lol. Maybe if she got some reciprocation from Mikoto (fat chance ), she'd cool it down, lol.

And I can think of a fairly good number of male anime characters who wouldn't mind either. Go figure that none of them are the main characters of their respective series-es, though......
Old 2009-10-11, 20:21   Link #177
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

So Kuroko, after some arc in future, falls for Touma. I can see it now...
Old 2009-10-11, 20:23   Link #178
Namihana
Soul Driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
So Kuroko, after some arc in future, falls for Touma. I can see it now...
It's not impossible. A lot of girls from the series have fallen for Touma so...I wouldn't rule out Kuroko yet. Yet.
Namihana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 20:27   Link #179
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namihana View Post
It's not impossible. A lot of girls from the series have fallen for Touma so...I wouldn't rule out Kuroko yet. Yet.
Second that.
Old 2009-10-11, 21:59   Link #180
Miraluka
Banned

+3
Touma = capturing god???
I can see the ending.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote